Red Wing Boots general

How's the patina developing? Have they finally broken in yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

guidi.it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm really curious about whether the Iron Ranger boot will hold up to the Texas winter. I don't think it can handle the wear.

Good patina on those puppies btw.

Thinking about buying some Red Wings. I'm really into the workwear aesthetic. Pic related.

kind of like these... very unique. do you get many compliments?

Yes, people approach me to say "wow those are interesting" and "those look comfortable" all the time

heh nice... kinda jealous. love workwear btw. like to show people i'm a hardworking guy that isn't afraid of looking sharp

The patina is actually good desu. Sorry McDonalds dropped you.

clown/10

dope fit

What color squirting flower goes best?

That fuckin pic. Holy shit.

What do you mean?

>Texas winter.

kek.

My Red Wing Chelsea rangers are on their fifth swedish winter. No probs as of yet. I think I might have to change the soles for next year though, they're starting to give a bit.

And an Allahu akbar to you too my friend

a viva el cartel to you, my gringo sombrerero.

Lol

w2c pic related

guidi.it/

-grabs him by the throat- back the fuck off!?!?

mine are fine in DFW. i oil them down every once in awhile and rain puddles aren't really an issue. warm with wool socks.

the soles aren't really great for ice, but then again the entire metro shuts down at the hint of ice, i've had college classes cancelled the night prior due to below freezing temps. they know everyone is going to get into car wrecks and fall on their asses so they don't even tempt the lawsuits

This is bullshit, you guys used to love Red Wings

Stop bullying

That looks fucking ridiculous. Literal clown shoes.

>you guys
those guys are old as fuck now. they're grandads. they don't post here any more. we're fresh blood, young, hip, idealistic, revolutionary. we don't fuck with your clown shoe dad shit

Are they really that bad bros?

I think they look nice, and they're way comfier than I was expecting.

Why anybody asks for advice on this wretched hive of scum and virginity is beyond me

goddamn, those boots are so fucking Veeky Forums

hashtag thinspo

w2c spaghetti arms qf?

>Why anybody asks for advice on this wretched hive of scum and virginity is beyond me
Virginity is objectively good

lol

The heritage sole fucking sucks, at least for the beckmans. Been months, hasn't worn in. I think I'm going to just resell them.

Some of my buddies have CCPs and Guidis and they make fun of me for swearing by Red Wing. What can I tell them that proves that Red Wing are good footwear choices?

>red wings
>I kneel to women

cuckwear general?

depends on what you want out of them honestly
you're not wrong but neither are they
red wings are a hard-wearing workwear aesthetic, guidis are a luxury leather hand crafted/dyed aesthetic, ccp are all about the designs
they all fit different bills

>guidi.it
rip website is down

>moc toe boot

Hahahaha, dumbass

lol those are CLOWN shoes lmao
pelle :D

lol clown

Fuck you streetwear-nerd, finnfag. You don't know shit abou REAL style