/Trousers General/

Highwaist/Highrise Edition.

Before turning to getting custom chinos made, anyone got suggestions on off the rack highrise flat fronts?

Other urls found in this thread:

sullivanuniforms.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SU&Product_Code=PT10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

I just ordered a pair of Junya Watanabe Comme des Garçons MAN wool trousers that are supposed to come in the mail today im excited to wear them. Not sure what shoes to wear; either black derbys or white sneakers.

yeah we really need general for everything
and nothing like bumping it on slow as fuck board without any content cause you are dense enough to not understand no one cares and generals are cancer

O'connells has high rise. I've only bought their cotton chinos but I bet the wool dress trousers are even better.

>tfw don't have cavalry twills yet

does anybody know about hugo boss's dress trousers quality?

Blended stretchy shit

BOSS in general isn't that great anymore. The suits are glued and mostly have weird cuts, either too wide or way too slim. Sometimes some weird combination. The only thing worth thinking about is their low end stuff.
These cheaper suits are around 400€ and provide a reasonable value for their price. I own one in black for funerals etc and while the cut is a bit dated by now (duh) the suit itself stood the test of time.
Also BOSS always drags behind on trends for some reason though I heard this might change in the future. They restructured recently and the brands orange and green will be reduced. Maybe the brand might be good in a few years.

Also never buy their dress shirts. You can throw them away after washing. They're impossible to iron.

Addendum: The coats are good.

Honestly I've only ever seen wool-blend shit OTR. Use Luxire or something to obtain good pants.

does nobody know buying vintage/thrifting is a thing

I know it's not the best picture, but I need some info on the pants in my pic.
What material are they, and how do I get pants fitted/cut like that?

Where do you guys even get high waisted pants?

I got mine off rakuten: yohji, issey miyake and papa's. That was the cheapest option for quality stuff

W2c jensen's houndstooth trousers?

wrangler, thrift stores

are you supposed to tuck in your tie like OP pic related???

have i been committing a crime of fashion my entire tie-wearing life?

pls answer

that's some top notch lesbian-core right there

If it's too long you can tuck it, but it isn't something that is done usually

Either shoe would look good so long as the sole is nice n thicc. Post pics when you get the trousers

I missed out on those Uniqlo u wool-blend trousers. Anyone have a good alternative under 100? I'm just looking for a black wide trouser with nice construction and I haven't found any.

Oh dear lord tell me this is not making a comeback.

Looking to cop some brown trousers that don't look too cringe for a relatively young person to wear with a sweater or t-shirt.
Please don't ignore me ;((

kinda related, looking for skinny wool pants. any inspo?

look at farfetch or yoox

COS has slim fit ones.

whats COS?

They came in yesterday. Quality and fabric is amazingly comfy. The interior pattern stripes is deff a symbol of Junya's work. This was a steal. I was thinking of wearing commom projects with them and some anonymousism socks. Here they are.

Already did

Jesus...

what is google?

Try them and show us

lmao when did it ever leave?

skinny wool pants shouldn't exist, you shouldn't even be allowed to combine those words in the same sentence

fight by single combat with swords (seriously i hate them too)

>are you supposed to tuck in your tie like OP pic related???
You're only *supposed* to do it if you're wearing a waistcoat, you can't have that shit flopping out of the bottom of the waistcoat. If you're not wearing one, tucking it in is a very English kind of obsolete fashion statement that old men who used to be dandyish do. So you *can* do it but it's fogey-tier.

Really nice. Hopefully the cp's balance the silhouette properly they may be too slim

That's really one of his nicest fits desu.

How about these?
sullivanuniforms.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SU&Product_Code=PT10

They're a little slim. I tried them on and they're deff for skinny people and Im little muscular. Personally i would like to lose some stomach fat to fit in them better so i wont post a pic yet as i just ate and feel bloated. Take my word for it that wearing things make you feel some type of way.

Anyone interested in new high-waist pants is advised to check out makers of work clothes.

Check out brands like Red Kap and Carhartt for slacks and jeans with a high waist, long rise and wide legs.

they're just vetement's jeans in black

>poly-cotton blend
ewww...

Magnus is that you?

w2c bridge coat like ian's? i hate pea coats, but those longer bridge coats look warm and comfy