I just bought a suit for €1000 (~$1200)

I just bought a suit for €1000 (~$1200).

Tough it suits me very well and the fabric and build quality is awesome, I never'd phantom that I could have spent this much money on a single piece of clothing.

What's the most you have spent on a piece of clothing Veeky Forums? Was it worth the money?

no thanks, sage

looking dapper reviewbrah

either you're just fat or it actually doesn't fit well but looks like it could be a $100 suit from H&M idk congrats i guess?

reviewbrah looks better than OP wearing a $10 goodwill suit

That jacket doesn't work brah

About 1000 EUR on alligator loafers.
Totally worth it.

Really hope that's not you on this pic

very gay, but very cool in a weird gaudy way

Not gay at all, fits into rich grandpa core with needlepoint loafers

I want these

new money core/10

That looks like shit, sweetie.
It may be the angle but the jacket looks kway too short and it being that tight it's not a good look.

Your tailor was retarded.

>Buying a $1,000 suit

LMAO bro it's called Suitsupply

I think its a nice suit, just loosen up a bit though, undo your top button, or get a nice tie and leave the jacket open, not all suits need to be skin tight.

if you really spend 1000 dollar you made the mistake for going for RTW and not made to measure. A properly measured suit around 500 $ will look so much better than a canvassed RTW 1.000 suit by some designer brand.

You should have just bought a 200-300 dollar suit from JC Penney or some other retailer and had it tailored to fit because that suit looks like a cheap poor fit fast fashion suit

What's with all the people falling for this?

You can't tell on a picture, let alone such a bad one
Also H&M doesn't sell 100$ suits, the cheapest go for 150$

>$69.99 blazer
>$29.99 pants
ok

$4000 US on an omega speedmaster but that probably doesn't count as clothing

not so much, really, maybe $600 on a suit

What the FUCK is that fit user.

The tightest part of a jacket is supposed to be the waist, which is usually just above your hips, at your belly button.

That button looks like its literally above your elbows and at your ribcage.

Either you bought a REALLY poorly fitting jacket, or you're wearing some kind of retarded American suit that's not supposed to have its jacket buttoned because it'll make you look fat or some shit.

God that’s so bad.

I'm not sure what it is but recently I've been feeling like gator/crocodile leather is the coolest shit ever even though it's incredibly gaudy. Considering buying one of those RM Williams crocodile belts with the silver hardware just because I feel like it's cool as hell.

To be completely fair there are many, many suits that can be found at Goodwill and other thrift stores that are either worth more than $1200, or have construction that far surpasses a $1200 suit made today.