Im better than you

Im better than you

>generic white faggot

fuck off

I was born without wisdom teeth. That makes me better than most of the fucking X-men.
So unless you have an adamantium skeleton or the ability to control magnetism...

>discount wolverine telling anybody this

3/10 made me reply

Non whites can never compete and are eternally mad

Unironically this

why are you doing that with your eyes it looks bad

Well you're not ugly. I'd say you're unconventionally attractive. The dumbass face you're making drops you off though.

that's generous

my man

you fucking wish

haha you look like the kid that carries those oversized folders with zippers and made of fabric. You also are completely unaware of your disgusting chinstrap lookin facial hair.

Has a pretty shit nose for someone white

I dunno how to describe it but the middle section of nose is really fucking fat, you should see to that

Nice gets

*blocks ur path*

hwhhaahah

No you’re not

yikes, you look revolting
unless comparing yourself to disfigured people you most definitely aren't better than anyone

why so?

why are you squinting for the photo and clenching your jaw?
We all did it when we were 16, but here's a tip you can tell.

Shave until you can grow a proper beard, faggot

You're like a significantly less harmonious version of Lachowski, so yeah you probably look better than most of the peeps ITT. I wonder what you'd look like without that hardcore squinch tho, it's almost ridiculous.

Lol @ all this cope, OP is pretty good looking. If he's tall he could be a pretty boy slayer.

long philtrum of death

Entire midface is too long desu. Probably a sub 1.5 fwhr

Shut up clarence. You need to stop using lookism slang you hapless loser

Haha it is lookism slang but my name's not Clarence. Eh but maybe it is, you should go confront Clarence about this, I'm sure he deserves it anyway.

does anyone in this thread smoke weed

go back to lookism you degenerates

I'm sorry massa I so sorry massa. U better me massa

>I was born without wisdom teeth

This is not a good thing, oral surgery is fun as fuck.

yep, looks absolute ass

Not long at all tbqh, still a thousand times better than op and probably you too

Do you want us to pixel scale your midface or something? It's not always a bad thing sheesh, just make it work

Sorry for the hostility, but I manage

Good job bro now stop looking for validation in this hellhole. Go be with your girlfriend or w.e.

Dude don’t post external validation here retard.

Noone is the best, we all are equally cringy inside.

Pathetic

man what happened to the good looking people that used to post here, there was 2 literal models and a really good looking dude with curly hair and others, i think they were still active on late 2015 early 2016

now look at the dudes that had posted so far, complete delusional average dudes that look awkward as hell

nice hairline lmao

t. literal model

Are you even trying op?

im taller than you
which makes me better then you in the eyes of 50% of the population

Op truly looks like a manlet

Selling lateral orbital rims for dirt cheap. You interested? You got the deficiency, I got the product.

*catches aids from floyd*

>t. dentist and/or opiate addict

Tru

Wolverine?

More like Rodenterine.
lmao!

Get lost you granny-abo chasing ratboy.

the kid from T2:judgement day?