Help

Hey Veeky Forums I know i'm ugly but how can I improve a little ?
im 22 and never had a girlfriend

Veeky Forums

Huh ?

Lose fat, gain muscle. Hit the gym.

Your hair is the biggest downside other than your gluttony

So basically, you're not that bad off.

What kind of haircut should I get ? My hair is very soft

Then looks aren't the reason for my single life ?

stop being fat and you'll be fine. you facial structure doesn't seem too bad or anything you're just overweight so you have no facial definition, also this is a fucking fashion board jesus christ

Haircut, different glasses, lose weight.

Your glasses are gay
you need to lift/diet
shorten your hair
shave that dirt on your chin

You could potentially look good if you sort all that shit out

no you also sound really pathetic just from this post alone, maybe get some self confidence and emotional maturity, those are pretty effay

What kind of haircut

Buzz cut

Buzz-cut
Hit the gym get ottermode
Cut your fucking neckbeard
Throw those glasses in the trash alongside with that V Neck piece of shit you call a shirt
Face exercise for losing obviously face fat
You can look good op

>buzz-cut

no can do

any other cut but that, my hair is really smooth and i like it, i don't wanna be almost bald, i just want something less autistic than my current cut i didn't change it cuz idk the outcome,

also what kind of shirts should i wear then ?

Any other cut in your is going to look bad becouse your hair isnt curly isnt crimped and isnt straight.
Your hair is thin and frizzed due to you not caring of him your entire fucking life.
Good luck pal

>also what kind of shirts should i wear then ?
supreme box logos

Any simple shirt is good user dont try too much if you dont know what you're doing

8/10 printed shirts are trash
Hop on the cop or not rec for buying printed shirts if you may

Oh user you have the eyes of a good guy let`s be friends hihi
Oh a california t-shirt... help me to select some shoes, ill let you try some teehee
user who`s your hairstylist? i`d love to meet her
get fit

Fix your posture
Get a good pair of glasses
If u don`t have money lurk Veeky Forums or the internet and can get fake raybans
Play soccer if u want fast and awesome results (football is technically a harder fartlek)

In order of difficulty:
Shave
Get a good haircut
Lose weight
Go to the gym (optional but recommended)
[Power gap]
Don't make retarded facial expressions like that (I know it's hard, I'm autistic too)

I think your glasses are okay desu, you just need to not look like a bitch because they accentuate it.

get swole bro, going to the gym is fun after u get over how awkward it feels initially

did you just turned 18? you're not 22

those are real raybans though

i've been to the gym for more than 3 months i already lost 52 pounds before that pic mainly through dieting for more than half a year though

the gym gets boring after a while i hate routine

besides i'm studying to be a software engineer so you stereotypically it's not my turf

also i'm Arab if nobody noticed

real talk
you are like a 4\10 atm

1. You need to continue to lose weight, once you do that focus on your body fat (lower the better for you). You have a lot of facial fat as well as small shoulder. It makes your head and face look larger than they should be.

2. Get a hair cut that suits your face as well as new glasses. Make sure everything works together: the haircut, glasses, and symmetry with your face. What you got now is not working for you AT ALL.

3. Shave, get some more sleep, go to the gym. Your arms look anemic and your shoulders are too small for your head. You have the opposite of david bryne from his interview.

4: Get rid of that cliche t-shirt too. Awful.

i am 22

i'm stuck on the haircut part idk what will suit me i am clueless in fashion and i don't want a buzzcut

what does anemic arms mean ?

what kind of tshirts do you recommend ?

i just buy whatever usually i really can't distinct between types colors combinations

here's another image

Lose weight.

Put some product in it and try styling it like pic related.

Shaved head would suit you a lot i reckon

desu i never groomed my hair all my life, i just pull it back with my hands

but i like having hair, also girl friends would often touch it and comment on it which makes me a bit happy about it

Lose some weight. Download myfitnesspal and use it.

Ditch the round glasses and get some that are more square-ish and masculine.

they are squarish and real raybans

You know, your looks is not that bad.

just get a good haircut from a reputable barber shop. If you don't know what haircut fits you, just ask for their advice. Im sure experienced hairstylist will know what type of hair is right for you.

How about your build?

>How about your build?
185cm
88kg

slightly chubby

not to be mean or anything but if somebody told me this was a FtM tranny I would have believed it

The glasses are very effeminate and the facial fat is always bad for your look, and the hair looks more at home on a dyke. Ditch the shirt for something less casual

give me more advice then

desu up to this point in my life i never cared how i looked