Does this work as an outfit? any suggestions on what to wear with this shirt?

Does this work as an outfit? any suggestions on what to wear with this shirt?

Shoes doesn't match with the fit.
Otherwise it's okay.

You'd probably pull /narco/ wearing a Blazer.

Should be derby's on your feet

its nice, i think the shoes dont go too well with it though, but its not bad.

>basic bitch meme casio

just don't

what is it, 2014 Zara?

Looks fine. Would look better with a contrast belt. Some woven belt perhaps. The belt is to normie tier compared to the shirt and also does not go well with sneakers. Either change shoes or change belt. 6/10 outfit that can be 8/10 if you make these small adjustment.

people don't actually care about that in real life

are those dress pants or chinos?

don't cuff

THIS!!!!!!!

I personally think it looks really nice

Any better?

better
Tuck In Your Fuckin' Shirt

I actually dig it. Don't cuff though. Looks very "Vice City"

I like this

this
tuck
also shoes + socks look pretty warm in and that doesn't match with the summery shirt

Needs something extra.

As long as you are rolling your cuffs up to your fucking knees, you may as well be rocking some print socks to match or contrast the shirt.

whenever i see shit like this it reminds me of ace ventura

Tuck shirt lose the socks, black leather shoes would be best though

show your face dude an outfit can look good on a manikin but it looks like you have a neck beard that doesn't suit this style at all

I just have stubbed from not shaving for a few days

both look better the only thing that i would change are the socks i would get some blacks one

it would look extra nice with some dressier shoes

it looks nice, but I think the cuffs on your pants should be a bit lower and either get black socks or go the complete opposite direction with light socks + shoes.

The shoes ruin that fit of the dude in front, but if the black guy in the back was more muscular and the pants sat a bit lower then his fit would be 10/10. Shoes are pretty meh though.