Left: I love streetwear!

>left: I love streetwear!
>right: streetwear is an insult to humanity. Why wear ugly clothing popularised by fabricated "individuals" to fit in among edgy 12 year olds? An adult should dress like an adult. Only formal wear and underwear are allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TEo_1ngPrk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So you just dismissed streetwear as hypebeast

Elle is superior tho

Foreshadowing for Neon Demon

I agree with you to some extent but people who wear suits exclusively are just as vain and removed from the real world as hypebeast teenagers, and you sound like an insufferable cunt.
Don't soil Abbey with your shitty attitude and opinions!

Reminder that most of Veeky Forums consists of actual teenagers who look like pic related and unironically listen to stuff like lil peep.
Yes, these guys are really from Veeky Forums.

(You) suck a dick bitch

Haha ! What a funny maymay, OP ! XDD

Jokes on you, the left one looks better since the right one has a crooked nose.

The ubiquity of streetwear allows the borgeoise to hide amongst the proletariat.

Elle fanning's legs are gross though, she has bad thighs, cankles and the little stubby legs and feet.

autist

Her legs are gross. Cute face but gross legs.

Her legs are not gross, mate.
However, Abbey is quite obviously preferrable in every way.
Elle is a normal 21st century pudding girl, while Abbey is fit and disciplined.

>Her legs are not gross, mate.

>Jokes on you, the left one looks better since the right one has a crooked nose.

The guy on the right is just gay,and photographed at at awkward point. To go full virgin walk you'd need the boot cut jeans and grandpa new balance sneakers.

It's like he saw The Virgin Walk and decided to dress differently, but je just can't escape it.

name of the right

dude in the white turtleneck looks nice

>wears running shoes
>clothing is all neutral coloured

this is not a picture of people from this board

>Bonus
Also, his clothing is all neutral coloured.

Guy in the black parka is also pretty good.

It is. The girl on the left in pic related posted it and even posted the Veeky Forums thread on her IG, but she, like most of them, purged her account after Veeky Forums made fun of them.

t. Parka guy

t. Turtleneck guy

streetwear is too broad for you to dismiss like that, if you're in the city you can pull it off
also
>letting girls' opinions dictate your own

>letting girls' opinions dictate your own
I guess, in an abstract way, this comment is kind of appropriate in regards to the OP...

kek her legs are disgusting

Isn't this whole meme ironic and just making fun of the right by purposely highlighting their edginess?

It's simply "make the popular opinion seem stupid through a womanlet's weird neck and and simplistic phrasing, and the unpopular opinion seem high brow through beauty and too many words".

>womanlet

she's probably taller than 90% of Veeky Forums

Unimportant, I'm taller than both of them.

far left is best

wtf is going on with Elle Fannings legs?

she starting to cankle

t. Far left

i want to sniff her anus

Is this some stupid social experiment posted by a dick for brains psych major? I saw this posted on fit a couple hours back with the right saying something fit would agree with.

no

Nerd

>Why wear ugly clothing popularised by fabricated "individuals" to fit in among edgy 12 year olds?

Legitimate question. You don't have to be formal, but why is this acceptable?

Nah, somebody's just trying to force their lame "meme."

>left: Nah, somebody's just trying to force their lame "meme."
>right: Haha ! What a funny maymay, OP ! XDD

It's part of trying to make Abbey the new Veeky Forums all-around waifu. I'm not joking.

w2c shoes though

kek is like the Veeky Forums version of him

They look british

well maybe they are

Meanwhile

Prepping for Nov. 4th

youtu.be/TEo_1ngPrk0

edgy
who's gonna get shot

>only formal wear and underwear allowed
I’m founding the sweatpants and baggy cotton t-shirts counterculture and there’s nothing you can do to stop me

godspeed

Redhead with bangs 7/10 would bang

Dylan Roofe in the back row with the white pants

>got WEINSTEINED
>superior

literally the only things I wear. and slim fit jeans and hoodies. im feely comfy af and I don't give a fuck. come at me faggots

these guys look fine to pretty good given their age. other than white hat in the back. the girls are cringey tho

They look remarkably awful,
How old are you? Serious question.

He is a dude.

>these guys look fine to pretty good given their age

no

but, poor posture is a staple of socioeconomic disenfranchisement!

:/

>ever waifuing 3dpd
disgusting