Halloween costume ideas?

out of common costumes

>not going as Patrick Bateman
ok lad

I got a transparent raincoat and a suit, should I do the blood splatter or keep it blank?

Do the blood splatter but leave the suit at home.

going as paul from haneke's funny games (1997). got this outfit already

Im going as Naruto. Fun/ silly costume because I've never seen the show and don't really know what the outfit is. Pic related plus some weeb shit written on the sweater in marker and plastic swords. I think I'm charismatic and handsome enough not to be an extreme autist while wearing this, but that remains to be seen. Hopefully will pull a well adjusted normie

What about you fa? What do you plan on going as? Where are you going? What are your hopes and goals this halloween

Got a golf club to go with?

Went as Warhol to a party last night, met a qt dressed up as Mia Wallace

Good luck lads

just full on-trap crossdressing same dealio familia

A friend has a massive costume party every year.
There's 11 of us dressing up as crotchety old men and women.

$15-$20 at Goodwill and some temporary hair dye.

no :-(

maybe i take a carton of eggs and throw them on the floor now and then

Full Rick

A cat or a nigger. I haven't decided yet

I'm going as Patrick Bateman and my art hoe gf is going as a dead hooker for a party.

Ive got curly hair so im going as John McEnroe (Left) Last year I went as dick in a box with a buddy.

2009 was last year?

i'll probably go as gary oak from pokemon. i just need to find a similar necklace

got invited to the white house trick or treating this friday since I'm dating an insider
what do I wear? just wear a suit or am I expected to do a costume

Feels innocent enough to be realbut could be elaborate bait to get lots of replies nestled in n layers of sarcasm, mocking others. Devilish post, user.

This is your costume.

Test

sorry to disappoint but it looks like I really am going. (it's a peculiar piece of knowledge to have, no? that the wh is having their trick-or-treating this friday instead of next tuesday)
I'm thinking of wearing a yohji suit since it treads the line between clothing and costume.
I'm worried if I put both feet too firmly in either of those categories, the big man is going to yell at me.
>what the fuck is that kid wearing over there? Are you kidd- somebody get him a

someone told me I should go as Barak Obama but I'm not black and people are touchy over here about that sort of thing

>my mom is going as drive guy
>tfw she's so much cooler than me

Go as a cheeto

>I got a transparent raincoat
people will think it's a bladerunner cosume

That's neat. Can't your girlfriend ask around the office or something like that?

>being given a suit or costume by the trumpoline man is a bad thing

Im in college bro shit was a hit

going as a gopnik, which glasses should i get to complete the look?

it's not OK to use someone else's culture as a costume. If you're not eastern european, please reconsider

i'm polish

you're good, then

which ones tho? the orange ones give off a 2000s vibe, whereas the other ones are more classic gopnik scumwave. pls help :'(

fine, I'm doing this.

silver. straddles the classic scumminess of gopnik fits without dating itself too much

safe lad

suck a dick pussy

that's sweet, I wonder if anyone will recognize

dont care if he like the peen he's got smooth moves

Going as Mr. Lahey (F), ezpz. Khaki shirt/pants, cheap knockoff aviators, flask.

Im a fat fuck, which means the best option is Walter Sobchak.

shadap

im stealin this idea LMAOOO