Tattoo general: chill skelly edition

tattoo general: chill skelly edition
no fedora shit like irezumi or traditional allowed

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

give it up faggot

He's right you know...

only self-hating dysphoriafags get tattoos.

>my body is a canvas
>I'm going to shove needles into it and permanently disfigure myself so that neither I nor anyone else will ever be able to forget what a moron I am!

There are plenty of non-permanent ways to use your body as a canvas.

Clothing, for example...

>those breasts
any more photos of girl in op's pic?

>Tattoos
>women

Yikes

>people considering their body a "canvas"
>"disfiguring" yourself via tattoos
jesus christ dude do you leave your house

If you don't see THAT as disfigurement, it is because you suffer from severe mental illness.

Y'all need to stay off tattoo generals. If you dont like dont lurk.
People get tattoos for a variety of reasons so dont get so judgy about it.

Ive got three and its not because of art or canvas or memory. Its because solely of the fact i like tattoos and want them. If you think that's stupid then bugger off.
Like who the hell comments in a tattoo general that doesnt approve of tattoos themselves. Its like a christian priest getting pissed of at the buddhist temple because they dont believe in his views.

For some reason ive really been liking the medival. Looking for a knight in shinning armor.

I actually just missed that it was a tat general.
no thread title and I was too busy looking at the tits to read the OP.

Carry on.

how im keeping it with you hoes

man you guys think you are so woke with your shitty ass taste in tattoos hahaha i remember when i first discovered tattoo instagram

btw traditional tattoos aren't fedora u fucking idiot. i hate the corny white guy typical colourful traditional tattoos a lot but trust me there are some really amazing traditional tattooers these days (new york, uk, melbourne specifically). its just the fact that traditional tattoos are very accessible so a lot of ppl with horrible taste get em.

berstuk has some pretty cool tats

you are just a jealous little boy conservative. good luck ever getting laid with that attitude

Sad...

fedora wearer spotted
i was half joking though, but the work needs to be really well done, most of the shit i see these days is laughably bad and it doesnt help that the wearer is usually some douche master 3000

Subjective

>have a GF

>she has no tattoos

>dated girl with tattoos

>was very "bleh" to look at

This "lol youll never get laid" "argument" doesnt actually doesnt make you look like anything but desperate/immature yourself

>listens to burzum once

> haha if you don't pay some faggot hundreds of dollars to painfully and permanently embed random shit into your skin then you don't get laid
> Posting pic related
Beyond embarrassing. I'm guessing that you listen to soundcloud rap too

ur an absolute idiot

Easy on the quotations... They dont fuckin grow on trees.

Alright trick, taste is personalized and people dont get tats based on your taste. This is so mindnumbingly retarded. Not every tattoo requires your approval. If I think a lot of tattoos are shit, I dont get them. I pick the ones I want. You people are over analyzing this so much.

Post tattoos that you like and contribute or fuck off. How is this concept difficult to understand? Here I thought summer school was over.

cool subject matter/ whatever, but the placement is off. couldn't scoot it down so the axe isn't on the neck, because of the nipples, couldn't shorted the axe cus of summitry. and it also maximizes his pecks, sorta wrapping around.

the solution is a new piece of art with different dimensions for better placement, not just go for it cus it technically fits.

Please use a trip so I can filter all of your shit, user

who else /hereforthejobinterview/

What are your golden rules you follow while choosing a new tattoo?

fpbp

>>my body is a canvas
lmao
my body is a meaningless hunk of meat just like 7.6m others
why do you give a shit if i doodle on it

i would hire this

>you guys think you are so woke with your shitty ass taste in tattoos hahaha i remember when i first discovered tattoo instagram
lmao this
every single tat thread on fa seems like it was started by someone who just started following bitchinkworldwide on ig
dont get me wrong, im not trying to demean ur taste but doesnt it get boring after like 20 consecutive threads of the same shit

Tattoo-neutral guy here.
Can you guys tell me why maybe a third of profiles of girls on dating sites say something like:
>I have tattoos and I'm getting more!
I don't understand the compulsion so I don't know what to make of it, it's also eerie how many of them say this because I don't think they learn it from each other.
It seems almost like they're saying:
>I'm an uninteresting person but I swear I am going to get more ink soon, and more ink will make me a better person.
Like they're begging you to watch this space.

Ofcourse it's a nigger, who else would get that shit?

it's because tattoos on women is a turnoff for some men.
basically "dont bother wasting your time, i dont want to waste mine on someone who hates tattoos"
similar to guys putting their height in their profiles

That didn't even occur to me. That is bizarre. How do you know you're being actively repulsive but you double-down on it?

one would assume it's because they dont want what it is they're repulsing, no?
do you want to attract people who are repulsed by the things you enjoy? you're on fa so i'll assume you have at least somewhat of an interest in clothes. Or maybe you really enjoy fashion. either way, would you want to attract someone who thought caring about clothes was for dumb shallow uninteresting people who think buying clothes will make them better people?

source on pic?

I'd want to maximize the amount of people I attract.

You deny your passions because some people wouldn't approve them?

I like blackwork surrealist tattoos
How shitty is my taste according to /fa?

I like it. Id get it coloured though.

Thank you, user
I'm not planning on getting that tattoo in particular, it was just an example of the style I like: bold lines and surrealism drawings
I wouldn't get it coloured because I prefer black tattoos

chick is beautiful

i like the design but can't think where it would look cool

Yeah and Michelangelo mutilated that marble too.

You might say that's a false equivalence, but I don't think that would be entirely true. There are parallels, and you don't get to decide what counts as mutilation and what counts as beautification.

I'm so glad I've managed not to get any tattoos during my teens.

Tattoos are so common that not having any is literally a stronger character sign and better conversation starter than having tattoos, I've heard "hey user, how come you don't have any tattoos?" more than I've ever heard anyone ask about actual tattoos.
Maybe it's because deep down even people with tattoos are tired of hearing the bullshit people spout to sound deep when asked about their tattoos.

That's cool for you, buddy.

st.barbara.
she's the patron saint of artillery, which is where i used to serve

This is becoming true, I would say as someone who has none, get an interesting one or have none.

Small ones or generic ones are basically a mark of stupidity.

But I don't care about this thread. What I care about are more photos of OP's pic, and more specifically her breasts. Thank you.

I've only played the beginning part of Silent Hill 3 and 4, but am thinking of getting Halo of the Sun on my left shoulder.
Should I finish at least one game before I get it?

No. Nobody cares if you finished the game or not. But Silent Hill 2 is bretty good.

>Its because solely of the fact i like tattoos and want them.

This is not an explanation.

how is that not an explanation what the fuck, if i want to have a tattoo just because a dolphin told me so in a dream it's an explanation.
jesus christ

>how is that not an explanation what the fuck

It's not an explanation because obviously if you get a tattoo you like it. WHY do you like it. People who review things don't just say "I like it/I don't like it". They elaborate on why.

oh yeah, i'm gonna elaborate that for you:
"i think having drawings on my body is visually cool"
also keep posting the meems, you looking real smart right now, can't even interpret something simple as that

lol u dong, even you know your comparison is bluntly retarded

Mom's gonna freak!

more like 7.6 billion

no you are

Pick something you like.
Pick a good artist.

>"How come you don't have tattoos"

get the fuck outta here. I live in the most tattooed country on the planet and even here it;s only 1 out of four people. No-one actually says this.

The general statistics are completely irrelevant because you don't hang out with a fucking demographic sampling of your country - out of the people I hang out with I'd say maybe 20% don't have any kind of tattoo and I've been asked that question a lot more than once.

Do you work in the adult movie industry?

Literally the most beta way to live life.

I'll accept that, but I'm either with a group at one end of the scale or the other (i.e. professional work normies or literally tattoo artists) and I have never heard such a thing with my own ears. To me it seems absurd.

This, but unironically

About to pull the trigger on this. Getting it on my chest on dotwork. Thoughts?

Something based on this...

...Or the design under here? Stomach area.

I mean..there's not much to it? If it;s going to be your only one, go for it. if you're going to keep getting tattoos make sure you're not wasting prime space.

Both on my legs.

And yes, there's a shit ton of hair over them now.

Can someone please give me or find a higher resolution of this pic?

Are these Oliver Hibert designs?

Any good classical / roman / greek / baroque tattoo examples?

Fuck off virgin. Tattoos means you are "in". If you want to get laid with some serious hotties you better have tattoos to show you are edgy and not a tight arse straight edge virgin faggot who has to be at home by 9

I doubt this
Possibly propaganda spread by jews?

I grew up in a scene where everyone had tats, except for just a few people. no one really gave a fuck, if you had or didnt have, it was really only mentioned if some very unique or quality ink was done.

I agree with some tattoos being a mark of bad character tho, but not all

people using tattoos as a conversation topic,
i would kill myself right there
but yeah dude you are totally cool and original for not having any tats bruh
cringe

Got this on impulse a a few months ago cause there's a tat place 2 blocks from my place, mistake or nah

I dig it

thanks, the shitty part is that I didn't realize my sleeve would cover the top of the head

>To me it seems absurd.
Why?, some people assume that I have tattoos and ask why I don't when they realize I haven't any.

Holy cringe - see, irl a fuckboii like you that thinks spending $100 and 2 hours under the mildest of pains is some sort of initiation rite is exactly who would ask me why I don't have tattoos once you realize I embody all the qualities you associate with them without having any - you'd likely be very sad and confused once you realize you need a prop to achieve (probably not even) what I naturally get.

>Possibly propaganda spread by jews?
If anything, the jews would be the ones making you get tats
>I agree with some tattoos being a mark of bad character tho, but not all
I think they're more of a sign that at some point in life you desperately wanted to draw the attention of strangers and affect how they perceive you - in my book that's lame.

>people using tattoos as a conversation topic,
It's shit, agreed
>but yeah dude you are totally cool and original for not having any tats bruh

My point is I have no idea why anyway would assume anyone has or doesn't have tattoos and segway a conversation into it.

No step pls

People think in patterns and come to associate things with other things, I've never been told why I'm associated with tattoos though I have some guesses (bike enthusiast, military service, played in some bands, sea affinity, fair share of friends with them), when they see I don't have any I guess it conflicts with what they perceived so they ask.
Either way once you spend enough time with people the likelihood of being asked about something to do with your visual appearance increases.

Beyond that it's not like I hate tattoos, like I've said a fair share of the people I like have them - but I also know they got them for attention - there are way worse things you can do for attention, sure, but I will always view it as a socially acceptable display of low self-confidence.

ya

i'm a huge simpsons fan so i dig it.

cringe all you like, pussies get wet by hot guys in full sleeves. That is a scientifically proven fact. If you don't use whatever you can to your advantage, you are a retard. tattoos mean you are cool and while you pretend to have gotten them for "higher reasons", you deep down got them to be of the "in" cool crowd, don't pretend to be high and mighty here yah

looks pretty dope now but will look like shit as soon as she reach 30+ and only go worse from there

You're the male version of fatties that start wearing pinup fashion and call themselves "curvy" because the only way they can lure someone into paying them attention is by becoming a fetish - except instead of being obese your fault is a lack of personality and confidence.

That said I agree with you, people get them for attention and make up more socially acceptable excuses for them.

>Snake tattoo
>LE YELLOW SNEK FLAG LMAO

really?

my little brother wants to get some tattoos and these are what he sent me, should I tell him not to?

I used to hate tattoos, thought they were stupid and all that you dont put bumper stickers on a ferrari bullshit, mostly influenced by the opinion of others.

Then one day I realized that I want tats, and that they make me happy and go well with my overall aesthetic

So I dont give a fuck if you dont like them, you dont have to get them yourself :)

Oh yeah 99% of girls who have tattoos are trash that are only good for one night stands while wearing a double condom