What happened?

What happened?

You cherrypicked.
Also the fits on the left are pretty awful to begin with.

>cherrypicking this bad

I literally Googled "Princeton students" and used the first one I could find of them walking

The fits on the left are nothing special. In a modern context they would be cool because they're effortlessly old school, but 50 years ago that wasn't old school - only effortless. Which is to say that none of them put all that much effort into how they dress.

Garment industry left the country.

I wish I could dress like those people on the right... wearing those uninspired outfits with no respect to proportions or color palette.

Instead, nowadays I can't even leave the house without wasting so much time to find a perfect outfit... why did God burden me with this autistic quality.

no more white power

>What happened?
They let women and affirmativos into the Ivies.

Clothes manufacturing is either done by machines or by a 3rd world 12 year old working for 20 cents an hour.

>stuffy racist douchebags

>chill normal people

progress

>progress

Down is up! Black is white! Death is life!

Both look like shit. Left looks tryhard-tier.

>"Princeton students"

This is the first result I get for that search term

Immigrants replaced wh*Tes

This, at least when it comes to previously decent department stores. To add insult to injury Walmarts, Targets, K marts, etc becoming the most easily accessible clothing.

You don't know the character of any of those people. Are you forgetting that the 60s college students were the generation that saw through the veneer of racism? This is the same generation that grew up on black rock n roll and r n b, was attending multi ethnic concerts, risked their lives to educate souther black communities on voting rights fighting, and would be dropping acid a couple years later. Maybe these guys in OP pic are racist, but we don't actually know anything about them except that they're better dressed than the right half of the pic.

Great response. I agree that we literally know nothing else except the clothes they happen to have picked for a certain day, for both photos. My sense of style is much more inclined to view the group on the left picture as the well-dressed one. Most people would probably agree that they are more dressed-up than the right group, if not what they term to be well-dressed. Dressed-up seems to mean dressed according to older standards, for a lot of people, if not according to their own ideals.

>implying every time you leave the house you have a perfect outfit on
come on user, have some modesty

All great scientists and leaders of the past were aware of races, aware of humanity's tribal allegiance and would have been loyal to their extended family (Europeans) over an invasive subspecies.

Tell whitey to be less lazy and stupid
>inb4 b-b-but affirmative action
Asians don't benefit from AA

White people are just fucking bad at math and science. That's why you've always needed my people to keep your books because you don't count so well. Makes it even easier to cook them too.

>invasive
wtf they just want to live. chill. us being white doesn't make you less white.

racism is not good moral, you stupid. it's being evil and wanting to hurt other people. do you even believe in good and evil?

Oh yeah well if they got rid of racism y is there still so much racism today?