Why the fuck did I buy this and wear it?

Why the fuck did I buy this and wear it?
Now I cant return it because the tags are off and even if they somehow let me I would only get store credit.
Tell me how stupid I am Veeky Forums. I deserve it.

Also some advice on what kind of a jacket a short ugly guy should get for chilly weather that wont make him look like a tryhard doofus like the fucking awful pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=1470
lac.la/collections/shop/products/lac-no-2-moto-blk?variant=43133501069
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The jacket looks fine. Just wear it m8.

But I feel like im trying to look tough when I wear it, and because of my body type/facial aesthetics i just look silly.
Sort of like one of those guys who wear the Ryan Gosling jacket from Drive.

at least u are self aware enough to notice it now. if u dont drive a motorcycle it looks stupid. even if u could look stupid. leather jackets are female or tryhard.

post fit . but yea if wearing it makes u feel uncomfortable then that's bad. whether it actually fits you is a whole other variable. u fucked up by the sounds of it. but u learned something hopefully, never take the tags of and never wear it outside until u are 100% sure u want to wear it and keep it. not 98% or 99%---- 100% or else never take the tags off .

but as they say:
if you learn something, you lose nothing

what size is it, ill buy it off you

large
Its not as though it looks horrid on me, but its just the way i feel other people will think i am trying act.

Is that something Veeky Forums people worry about or do they just wear shit they think looks cool and call it a day?
I dont realy come to this board often fyi.

i bought a moto jacket almost exactly like this one recently. i ended up returning, because it didnt fit. the reason i picked it was because of the message it sent. iow, i chose the jacket BECAUSE i liked the message it would send to the outside world. ie. shiny zippers, looks pretty flashy and wild. imo, if you dont want to project what the jacket inherently projects, then you shouldnt be wearin it. thats the whole point of statement pieces like these, theyre for people who want to send a message and have the pugnacity to back it up also.

i believe you liked the jacket, you like the way it looks, and you might like some aspect of it, but maybe, it's just too much for you. maybe you WANT to have a more wild/free flashy part of your personality but isnt there yet. if its not there, then wearing the jacket will just create problems with how people perceive you, because the look will be there but the underlying personality essence will not be. maybe you just found a more pricey halloween costume, maybe that would be where you feel comfortable employing it.

So how short are you? If you don’t have the body or the personality for the jacket, then it’s obviously going to be difficult to pull off. It’s already a difficult piece to pull off as is. Maybe your personality will change towards it and you will grow into the jacket mentally. Like this user said , at least you learned something. Can you post a fit pic please?

Lol fag. I'm getting one of this jackets soon

Do any of you know a good place to buy a jacket like this on the inexpensive side?

thriftshops, consignment shops, 2nd hand markets, ebay, grailed, yh.jp - keep searching

t. poorfag

Where do you live?

I'll give you some advice but first you have to tell us if you posted about this before you bought it, we told you not to do it and you did it anyway.

If we're doing leather jackets, thoughts on greaser aesthetic? Can it be pulled off with a ballcap instead of all the hair shit?

I got a leather jacket as a gift at 18, looked shit on me. It was made worse by how new the jacket looked and the fact I had only brown pleather items to compliment the jacket - all of which only contributed to how fake I looked in it - thankfully I too realized it looked as if I'm cosplaying before wearing it too many times so I just threw it in my closet and forgot about it.
Like 5 years after that I had gotten Veeky Forums, had some basic tastes in fashion and actually had a sportsbike so the timing was great to find it while clearing my closet.

Never knew up to that point that a jacket could actually get you laid.

Either sell it on ebay and get your cash back or just keep it for some day in the future where it might look good on you - I've had a lot of items over the years that I couldn't really incorporate into fits at the time of purchase but I pulled out of the closet one day and they just worked.

Although Veeky Forums doesn't always agree, if you just want a jacket that shines some masculinity while not being hard to pull off browse some workwear, see if you like anything - carhartt has a couple of nice jackets, prices are fair and they last forever

Don't make a thread like this if you aren't willing to post an actual picture of you wearing the jacket, OP

Like, what the fuck do you want us to say? Fuck off.

You know that this jackets are ment to be small on you, so if you have a large you should be a xl or xxl in a normal jacket.
But how much did you spend?

w2c op i dig biker jackets

Zara for $299

post fit

It's from H&M and it's absolute garbage. The 'leather' is thin as hell, it feels and looks cheap. It looks 10x better in OP's picture compared to real life.

For that price you can get korean replicas of the Saint Laurent jacket made with calfskin.

Link pls

Oh shit, I was going to buy this aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=1470 (I like brown because I think black would look gay)

But shit, now I don't know If I should buy It or not. I'm also short and I don't have any other jacket except a D&G silk bomber and it doesn't look that good as well

its pleather from H&M so a definite no-no

lac.la/collections/shop/products/lac-no-2-moto-blk?variant=43133501069

literally a copy of l01

do i look a niggerfaggot with my biker

not OP tho

holy kek

Hold on, I ride a motorcycle, does that make me a tryhard?

To be honest you'd probably look even worse without the jacket.

Dressed for the leather club?

>calfskin

>that shirt

stick to jcrew you fucking pleb

OP here.
Obviously they didnt let me return it.
Not going to post fit now because its pretty clear i made a bad call and I dont want to be mocked more.

At least i only spent $50 on it since it was on sale.

H&M? Bought the same thing and the cut is garbage. Returning it since I'm not a retard who takes the tags off of clothing that looks like shit.

>Also some advice on what kind of a jacket a short ugly guy should get for chilly weather that wont make him look like a tryhard doofus

Be less ugly and less short

nevermind, fuck it maybe i'll be immortalized in a cringe thread.
>be less ugly and short
genius

thats at least 2 sizes too big for you

then it must be a really flattering picture for my body or a really shitty cut because i absolutely belong in a large

here it is zipped up

For the record i have no idea why its sidways.

get it

I think most people will probably disagree with me but I think the hair looks stupid 99% of the time so i think its totally possible to pull it off without the hair.

i dont know what to say to you man, its just way too big. can you really look at those sleeves and tell yourself that that fits properly?

I dont know, i clearly dont know what im talking about.
I went large because i figured it would be too tight in the shoulders and stomach, even if the sleeves look shitty.
Its not like getting it in the right size would help me much. I dont hate the jacket, i just think I dont have the personality to not seem like a total faggot wearing it.

figured medium would be too tight that is.

those hips don't lie, tho

what were you thinking OP. cuffs, lapels and literally the entire jacket is too big for you. work out shoulders, lose the child-bearing hips, save up money for a proper jacket, stop browsing Veeky Forums and you might actually be able to wear the simplest moto racer leather jacket one day.

To be honest, I wanna put my dick in your ass

You didn't threw tags into trash, didn't you?
Then two options:
1). Attach tags again (pretty easy, those things they are attached to are easy to buy) and send it back. I do it all the time and never had any problems with it, even with luxury shops like ssense or antonioli kek.
2). Find tags and resell it. 80% would be REALLY good value for you on Grailed aka Israel.

don't be so self conscious g. the fuck you wear expensive clothing for anyways? Yourself, or others? the majority of people still think its acceptable to wear joggers. I'm sure no matter how pseudo-tough guy you look, you still look better than the general population.

it's too big for you you just have a day belly which is why you think it's the right size. the jacket itself is also just really cheap and bad looking. throw it away, burn it or give it to charity.

*big belly

As said, it's a little large. Drop the graphic tee, put a black thick knit sweater on with the jacket, it will fill it out more and fit with the aesthetic.

Your pants even look a bit baggy, the grey shade is OK though.

As dumb as it sounds, roll the jacket sleeve up by an inch or 2, roll it inside and you'll barely be able to tell and it will look so much better.

Follow the rule that something a little small on you will always look better than something way too large for you.

MALF?

fuck these niggas user i like it

Skip the checkered shirt and don't tuck the jeans into the boots.

If you don't feel comfortable in it just put on a black hoodie or smtn and wear it to get groceries and you'll get used to wearing it.

Veeky Forums is a bunch of henpecking homosexuals, OP, they like to come here to preen and freak out over little details they consider Veeky Forumsux pas.

You're out there trying out new styles, dude, bully for you. You took a much bigger risk than any of these Veeky Forumsggots, who can barely venture an opinion that hasn't been regurgitated all over this board a thousand times. You're clearly trying and the right look for you is out there.

This guy knows what's up. Problem is, not every line is going to fit YOU well. Fit is more complex than S, M, L; that's the problem with mass-produced garments. It's about the whole fit of the garment and how it looks on YOU. Try and get measurements if you're buying online. Know yours. (Buy a soft measuring tape off Amazon or something.)

With anything long-sleeved, it's a common pitfall to love the fit on the chest/torso so much that you forget the sleeves. The problem isn't that you're short/ugly (neither looks to be the case from your pics), it's just that line doesn't fit you right. And pairing a leather jacket with a graphic tee is bad, yeah. Wear one with solid color black, white, or earth tone tees (grey, brown).

And DO NOT pair it with any form of tennis shoe. Boots only.

sell it to styx

you look fine op

Get the sleeves taken up a bit. Otherwise you look fine.

are you implying this skeleton is the way it should look? because you would be just as wrong as wearing it oversized

looks good to me mane

wrong

I wear mine with a hoodie underneath, sort of makes me feel less like a dickhead when wearing it but I'm all for the dickhead look.
>Boots only.
My boots broke so I wear mine with black chucks for now