WAYWT Monday Edition

WAYWT Monday Edition

How did I do?

Comfy outfit
I don't like the shoes btw

you look like a russian priest

The last one's not even near 200 you stupid fuck. Stop making threads so you can post your shitty fit

I love it man

I wish to make babies in your bottom

Recently copped coat

nice faggot hair. what is this 2008 again? also shit jacket

thanks, what are you looking like bum

White sneakers ruin all black fits every time

What the fuck are you talking about the contrast is amazing, it's an absolute fashion staple.

Looks awful imo

Get back to r/streetwear you tasteless cunt

i like this a lot, tucked in w/belt could also work but this is fine
looks weird but v cool

>le ironic everything meme
how do we stop this man?

How did I do? Top is blonde hair like Ricky from trailer park boys and a tiny gold hoop in left ear.

Have some respect for my primus shirt

Same fit as 2 days ago.
>me on the right

Are you even trying

your hips look huge, and overall looks rather clumsy to me
i like this

I like to dress as boring as Monday feels.

you look like you're about to go tomb raiding

simple fit

fuck it rotated

Re

w2c jeans ?

Really like this one.
w2c jacket?

Fuck Mondays

do you even know who this is

Dont like the jacket but the shirt and pants are awesome

please dont shoot the whole day down desu

You look like an autistic normie, seriously. The shape of your jacket looks terrible with your badly fitted jeans and the colours are boring

Jacket makes your silhouette too boxy

not posted one of these in ages, got both jumper and bottoms today vintage, together they were like £5

I like this one man. Simple and clean

How do I look fellas?

You look like you're wearing a diaper

Look like an autistic lanky high schooler

what the fuck is that hair. Leave now.

Levi's 512, just go a little shorter for the crop look :)

the fucking legend, long time no see

Notice me kenko senpai

>
really like this one, nice thrift store shopping mate

really good

its old ysl from grailed

keep or return these bad boys?

same question: keep or return? these are a kind of greyish silver if u can make it out, but the tint lens is making them look green almost

why if your torso floating above your waist?

nice golden goose

IS THE WAY THAT YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL TONIGHT

dude fucking eat you have a frame thatd look top tier with some muscle or just weight in general. you have weird as fuck proportions bc ur so skinny.

really helpful thanks. thanks for answering my question user.

there's no point in helping you decide on keeping or returning some boots if you can't even manage the basics of finding jeans and a shirt that fit you well. even if the boots looked great, what could you possibly have to pait them with? stop being so fucking snarky

Could be weird angle but it doesn't look great. Not nearly as bad as a lot of the trash in this thread but it doesn't really feel like the clothes compliment each other. Maybe start by changing shoes

you're just being obfuscatory. I don't even want advice from a poster like you anyway, because you refuse to accept an individual's style choices. you're the epitome of bad advice. because you only care about satisfying your own ego.

School shooter core + palace tee

lol not him but you gotta chill and find clothes that fit

This isn't a magic game where you can just psychically infuse me with the style choice you want to see. You can only offer suggestions, like ACTUAL suggestions, and answer the question the poster is posting. You just say, "meh, looks like shit, mehhh clothes don't fit." ---oh really?? they don't fit??? shit thanks. that really helps. thanks for nothing. You add nothing of value to this thread. You're just empty soulless internet posters with no internal happiness or goodwill. You are bringing bad psychic energy onto yourselves. You drag the team down.

Lanklets when will they learn

I think the school is safe, considering you can't work a camera.

Wow you really got him user

Holy shit bro this is an anonymous internet board not your Rec softball team stop writing salty novels about how some autistic target employee in his moms basement doesn't like your shit fit, weird body, and terribly lit picture

Best ITT

wow you're mad. take a chill pill, and then post a fit

the colors work, and the shoes work with the stripes,trousers could be the color of your towel or door. the sweater is obviously too big for you, but i believe that is what you want
very MManson core, be nice to see some shiny accessories like a watch or belt or something to make it pop, the rolled sleeve does this sortof, don't know if thats intentional

>implying that your grainy picture of boots Ill fitting trousers and generic shirt constitutes a fit

theyre called jeans bro. and you are literally wasting this thread away with your pointless comments. how many comments is this now, and still no one has even told whether they like my new boots or not. Y do you even come here to post? when you clearly don't even care about fashion at all. if someone just got two new pairs of boots and asked what I thought I would be ecstatic to give my response, and then I would give it. I wouldn't completely avoid giving an answer whilst also insulting every other item of clothing the person asking is wearing. But hey. that's me. you...are just (You).

The floating torso is on a rampage.

Middle School

Idk sorry but you should check out the sticky

Chill would like it more with different shoes though

Can't tell whether or not I absolutely hate this or like this

Cool, like the other anons said, top and bottom are good but the jacket kind of throws it off

Also learn how to iron

Full body plz

10/10

Check the sticky, decent for normiecore though

I really hate the guy on the right without even knowing him gosh darn that outfit is annoying

Left is almost good but the contrast made by the tight sleeves and loose leg sleeves kind of throw the outfit off imo, the bottom half by itself is beautiful though

Chill

You only pull this off so good because of your build, good job

Highschooler core, good enough if you're trying to be a normie

Kind of ehhhh on this one but maybe it's just the lighting

Iron your clothes though

Basic but p good

Not a fan of the belt thing but do you boo boo

Feel like plain black and white shoes and socks would go better with this but what do I know

Left pic is very good

They're not faded brown but actually silver?

Ah you killed it for me user post them in better lightning

putting my autism levels on display

very nice

r9 my effay level

>They're not faded brown but actually silver?
>Ah you killed it for me user post them in better lightnin
sorry, not silver, they're called grey leather, should i return it and get the tan color, which is more versatile.

i like the boot style, and the grey/black whatever it is looked cool to me, but can i wear that with darker grey jeans also, cuz i have two pairs, idk if i should hjust get different boots in black but same style

im i quite liked the blue socks and white shoes matching with the jumper, but yeah can see it with black socks and low docs

holy shit this is good
you got insta?

fucc
ur cute bro

I like this outfit but there is something about the shoes that bothers me
dope. this really is the slp rocker style in that it's not immediately obvious if you thrifted this or paid $3k for it
very comfy. trying to picture with the chucks in parchment but this looks good
person on the left looks very stylish. person on the right looks like they are rocking a mullet that is better suited for sleazecore.
you got the colors right and it's an interesting fit
good
where is this statue? I've seen several anons take fit pics there. Is this a bit?
very good. thinspo
could have been great. the shoes ruin it for some reason. they look really big
can't see a damn thing
one of your better fits. I wouldn't have done with the anime tshirt though. I would get a haircut too but maybe what you have goes well with your loose comfycore style

You all look like absolute shit!
How do you leave your home dressed like this..

holy fucking shit K E K

Who cares, his outfit sucks

>scene hair

Manlet boys ww@

Took some tips from this board after lurking for a while. Here goes nothing!

this

what does Veeky Forums think about styling navy with black?
Dark pic, trousers are actually dark blue uniqlo

im liking it. you have nice proportions too so you don't look like a manlet. how tall are you?

5'4"

doesn't look like you put much thought into this.
the shoes look bad with it too
top half and bottom half look like they belong to 2 different fits. would have paired the top with black chinos and some parchment chucks or the bottom half with a tucked palace t
this is cool
actually, not bad
bad, but you already knew that. it's almost impossible to see anything in this pic other than the crocs
good. navy and black are hard to pull off together and I can't tell if you did it here because the lighting makes it all look black. if it were all black as the picture shows, this would be a good fit though
garbage. is that wtaps? what a waste

kek

>tfw phone bigger than you are.