Why be thinspo if you can be healthy?

>overweight

well i would suggest you start restricting

post stats and we see if one day u may

lose weight

>overweight
>t. american

not eat?

Excersice and diet, fucko, it'll take you at least a year but you could either be a fat loser next year just older or you could be fit

Also cures depression

Be what you desire to appear

watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=gFJ25_gUrLM

>there is nothing in between overweight and malnourished skeleton

The first thing to get into your head is that fast food, sugar, deep fried crap, anything that feeds you cheap and quick and tastes too good to be true, is the common enemy.

Once you look upon that as evil, you'll start to notice a real difference. Trust me.
It is what separates the fat and the fit.
I remembered a bunch of girls in my class all desperately trying to 'lose weight' and wanting to go on 'diets' but their weight was never budging despite all the exercise and money thrown at gym memberships they endured, and you know why? Because nothing could take them away from McDonalds. No matter how bad they wanted to be skinny, they didn't have the self-discipline in order to reach it.

So that's the first step. Get used to getting creative with veggies and rice. Get used to looking down at your fat rolls when you're craving a snack, or a glass of coke. Water and black coffee is all the liquid you'll be consuming from now on.

178cm, 95kg. was 115kg 3 months ago.
haven't even exercised.
easier to do everything including being alive in general. worth it.
do it.

still nowhere near goal weight, but life in general is so much easier. idk why i didn't do this earlier.

>no exercise
then how did you do it?

Not that user, but I started working at McDonald's when I was 18 and fat and the combination of clearly listed calories, free food, and being on my feet 8 hours a day made me lose 80lbs in about 5 months.
You just have to move around a little bit more and watch your caloric intake. Eating 1200cal a day is a pretty easy way to lose weight.

I stopped eating red meat because it was fucking with me emotionally, someone said it was the blood being too hard on my body. After switching to mostly plant based proteins, i have noticeably more energy and don't need to take a nap after I eat. I thought it would be a hard transition but i don't miss meat much at all, although i still eat chicken once in a while so i don't classify myself a vegetarian.

Also the fun part about my diet is the cooking, i am always finding good shit to cook that's tasty and healthy. I've noticeably lost weight too and still get to eat great meals. I never knew i'd like cooking so much!

What are some good vegetarian/vegan recipes? Am trying to eat less meat for ecological reasons

I mostly make mexican and asian meals.

fajitas
vegitarian tacos with black beans and whatever you want with some guac, avacados have really good fat that helps you lose weight so don't be scared of them
vegetarian chili, i don't know the best recipe as i try different ones all the time

I make stir fry meals with tofu or chicken, depending on what i am feeling
hand rolls (temaki) esy as fuck to make, get "Kokuho Rose Extra Fancy Premium Sushi Rice" i think theysell it at wal mart but i get mine at an asian shop

You can start by stop eating bread and sugar.
It sucks but you'll feel better too.
Doing more exercise does burn more calories, but not by a significant amount. What it does do is speed up your metabolism which pushes your body to burn more calories naturally. So you'll have to be consistent.
You could go to fit I guess, they might have a few threads that might be your style, they're assholes though.