en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaizers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorship_of_the_Petrine_epistles
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_at_Antioch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Christian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaizers

Closest we have to Jesus' original message ins islam.

Doesn't the persistance and survival of the Jews contradict the idea that Christians were supposed to replace the Jews? 2 Millenia of "WHY WONT JEW LOVE JESUS?" and 6 gorrilion dead Jews later, Jews now run the world and have their sacred ancestral lands back. If that isn't a sign that God does not intend to exterminate the Jews or have them all become Christians then why do Christians persist on a purely Eurocentric idea about Christian nationality being anti Jewish? This goes for Muslims as well - How does Christianity, specifically Eurocentric Christianity explain their rapid growth? Who really gave the mandate of a Semitic God's "Chosen People" to Anglo/Latin tree worshiping pagans?

Did Jesus, a Jew, intend on European ex-Pagans to carry his religion, or was this yet another Christian mistake?

Gospel of Thomas. You're welcome.

this

b8

>judean Christianity

>judean

Lol

This is correct. Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was a Muslim.

Yes. The existence of the Jews living in Israel is proof of God's existence, proof of prophecy, and proof that Replacement theory is false.

Fucking cockroaches come out when one of your faggots kills 49 of ours.

Die in a grease fire Ahmet.

Yes, and I'm willing to bet that so would its non-existence, which tells me how serious I should take 'proof' of prophecy

>Prophesied to re-emerge from the dry bones of its dead, in one day.
>Does so.
>user would rather go to hell with Mohammad forever.

So be it.

>The existence of the Jews living in Palestine

Fixed that for you

Our society has become so insulated to little, pr protected, safe spaces, it's a tragedy one fucking guy can walk in and kill people while hundreds of men run screaming, leaving their friends and loved ones to die. That's all I see happening, a nation of people pleasing themselves who have given up fighting.

I'm embarrassed.

And what if Israel goes back into the grave? Would that prove your prophecy false?

of course not, they will circumvent it by saying "oh it will happen in the future"

Retards, bunch of them with their selective reasoning

so you're saying the unarmed crowd shouldve bum rushed the guy with the ar?

> Jews aren't allowed to call their rightful ancestral, cultural and spiritual homeland by its name
> We must show sensitivity to the poor, totally not violent, self detonating Arabs who got kicked out in 1948
> Jews cannot possibly exist there now because it goes against our entire theological worldview that disregards Judaism in principle
> Therefore we must destroy it, because modern ethnic states are bad, also so Jesus can come back, because we Christians wuz the real Jews and shit!

Why are Christians such cucks?

>Gay Night Club
>bum rushed the guy with the ar
Only sweaty man love can defeat extremist hate.

checked

dubs checking dubs

As I heard a from a guy in a deli the other day.
>What, do they expect us to all be action movie heros, just waiting?

>Not retreating to the bathroom and using the gloryhole as a concealed firing position while you wait for the shooter to come in for his turn to get sucked

>do they expect us to all be action movie heros, just waiting?

either that or cuckolds

>text written by one guy centuries after Christ
>several texts by four guys a few decades after Christ

Hmm, I wonder which is closer...?

>implying you yourself wouldn't run and cry like a bitch if you heard gunshots

That shit is exactly why boot camp is so harsh. You literally need to make fundamental changes in your brain chemistry to withstand that kind of stress and confusion. Likewise, withstanding that kind of stress makes changes that are often considered to be irreversible, which should speak leagues. Or just be really based from the get-go. But that's just kind of unrealistic.

Speculating that "they should X" in a situation with civilians is kind of disrespectful of soldiers who do actually deal with these things. Because it makes less of the shit they deal with. Also, while I'm morally posturing here, you can be assured that I'm anonymous. But when a person talks like this, likewise, they're just posturing as a strongman. They puff up and say, "I'd step up!" when in reality, they probably wouldn't.