nothing weird about that glove?

What the fuck is with you guys walking around with records everywhere

>

oh my god youre right

dope
b8

reposting mine, just copped this polo off grailed for 50

boring

also don't spend $50 on a polo that looks like something from goodwill just because it has some gay swedish label attached

What wave is this? Honestly liking it

id on pants?

My fellow European.

gamma starter kit
I like that print tho. has potential in the right hands.

If I saw a polo in this exact color with the contrast collar, I would cop immediately from goodwill. No need to be such a contrarian.
Acne may not be worth it at retail but I absolutely love their choice of color, cuts, odd exaggerated details, and their styling. Go check out their FW17 menswear show.

Uniqlo U they're sold out though :(

we would probably be friends

I don't like the converse with the black soles. I think the chuck taylor 70 would be a good replacement here. Shirt has a nice print, usually I avoid prints but that's nice.
I'm curious to see how you pull this off. I don't really think it's possible. You basically look like a full white golfer.
Too much going on. That could be on purpose though, I'm getting Gucci vibes but gucci is not my thing. Any of those pieces by themselves would be pretty nice with a more traditional wardrobe to spice things up. I really hate that jacket though.
Looks a little basic, especially with so much grey. Grey feels indecisive to me, especially in shoes. I feel like either a color or perhaps white/cream for the sweater would look better. A brown loafer would look pretty cool.
I don't understand what you're going for, really unremarkable. The shorts you need to throw away cause they're too long.
Too next level for me. I hate golden gooses desu those ruin it for me.
You just look like you're very particular about sub-genres of rock. Also the boots pic got stretched so they look like thin soled h&m shoes.

where to cop that ring

no wave, just mid 70s western fashion

>You basically look like a full white golfer
Nice. Thanks user.

polo doesn’t go with the rest of the outfit

So basically cosplay?

*Boring* Fuck off

I could rock this I just need a bomber

nice, w2c shoes

cool highschooler core
weather is too cold for that tho

started wearing shoes bc it got lil bit cooler outside?

Really like that jacket desu

Jacket and pants are the same black.

Very comfy, nice choice of eyewear, I like it alot. Just the shoes bother me a bit but that's because of my aversion for asics

dapper but damn are you really smoking this ? it's legit fedora-core

meh

What does Veeky Forums think about these things? I'm considering buying one since the wallet is getting fat.

kek

Id on those trousers? I’m not sure how the shoes fit in, but I like the rest.

Don't unless you're a full utilitarian.
There are plenty of thin wallets/ card holders that look great.

How are the Golden Goose?
Although I would never pay retail and think the distressing/ use of sparkles can be ridiculous, I really like them and want to purchase a pair in the near future.

all clothing is cosplay, insecure people use this as an excuse to avoid wearing what they truly like

not poster but they are golden goose

cringe

How so

Sorry, don't know the brand
golden goose :)
Olive, all their trousers are great
They are really nice! High quality and comfy. I don't like a lot of their designs but when they get it right, it's really good. BTW I didn't and wouldn't pay full price for them. Get them on sale or used (since they are pre-distressed you can't even tell).

W2C hoodie and shoes?

do you ever post pics?
really very curious on how you wear these

gotta let everyone know how patrish you are

w2c cat w/dinamite?

Walmart

I live in Northern Michigan so nobody really dresses that well in the first place

*chew*

Is that you Christian?

Vintage windbreakers are the best. Especially the ones I stole from my dead landlord.

including you

interesting casual, ready to go for a jog maybe
like the coat choice. the watch is _____/

Thats a funny pic but how is the second one cringe?

Would really love some boot or warm shoe recommendations desu, mine are beat to complete shit.

Edgy metal art hoes are my fetish

w2c shirt?

Very nice, w2c tee? And jacket if it isn't thrift

Tee was from the Procrastinate! store, jacket was thrifted for $4

ID on shoes and sweater?

Adidas x Raf Simons Ozweego 2 Night Marine and UNIQLO Black Turtleneck Jumper

Took in all your criticism from last time, now I'm trying again.

Rate?

slight /TISM/-core

HM

You look like every lesbian that went to my high school. There's better walkmans out there

lose the beanie and mp3 player (just use a phone like a normal human being).
get better boots/sneakers

Shoes = Timberland
Hoodie = I don't know

glove and chalk so presumably a pool shark

the glasses suck, trade jansport for eastpak and replace converse with chuck taylor 70s. Wearing a glove while play pool just makes you look like a trihard, look at professional snooker players, do they wear that shit? no, so you shouldn't either.

love it

simple but utilitarian. except the 3 inch heels.
thanks, I spent about 1-2 hours choosing it. I originally wanted to find a mid length fringed Leather jacket like this, but I couldn't find any thing I felt good about

I like the ankle boots, I think those are the smartest look right now for me. Either that or dressy chukkas. I think it's way too easy to just look for Brogued Oxford boots, like simply wearing those makes the outfit smart or something. Problem is, if you do actually wear a suit with them, you can't even see the fact that theyre boots anyway. So I am trying to learn how to style those boots

Replace the chalk and gloves with a gold casio watch and it's perfect.

anyone got any recommendations of brands for pants in this style? I'm thinking chef pants off eBay to be cheap

Ethnic/10

pretty hypebeast buts is a simple ass fit so why not add "flair" to it.

Unless you're japanese, this would look like shit

Same as says, get fitting pants (I would recommend slightly ripped black jeans) , get a hat instead of that beanie, get better looking boots and a different jacket. If you're going to go for that kvlt look, at least do it right.

dumb gay boring, first time doing one of these

I play bass everyday and I got tendinitis once for playing pool so I wear the gloves for utility rather than cool points

how do you go out in public with a puffer vest

I actually really like this fit, and that's something I don't say often on this board.

why do you carry an entire LP with you?

How do you go out as a r/mfa-meme?

jesus. you dress like me when i was 15 trying to be "adult". good christ

have you never worked an office job where there's a dress code?

ID on that jacket

W2c pants