DIY Undercut Advice?

I know it’s “played out” by now, but if I put my hair in a ponytail on top and buzz the sides myself, will that work? I don’t want to try it and fuck up my hair. Pic related, it looks an even length on the sides like I’d want.

this is a fashy goy haircut only
Pretenders begone

I don’t know what that means but thanks for the bump

Then this haircut is not for you

Give it a year and this haircut will be known across the west as the equivalent of the skinhead and suspenders

We're back baby, The Goyim Know!

Ok, so as an expert in this haircut, do you think I can easily do it myself? Supposedly it originated because it doesn’t require a fade so it was easier and thus cheaper.

yeah i cut my own undercut a few years back, it was pretty easy. my hair wasnt long enough to tie so i just used some wax to keep it out of the way while i buzzed the sides. i was a little drunk when i did it so i had my roommate fix the line for me, but after the first time it's really easy to maintain

>hairstyles now hold political ideologies
only some fag on Veeky Forums would say shit like this

lol stupid racist low IQ southern retard

rural lands are dying out, whites are becoming a minority, you guys are too fucking hooked on opiates to even care...I for one celebrate the end of whitey

Alright cool. Thanks for the actual advice.

no problem bud. like i said though, try and get a friend to help you out the first time, especially the back. i did my own hair like that for about a year and saved so much money i'm kinda leaning towards going back to that cut. good luck

t. Nigger

>the "person" behind this post

Is there a female equivalent of a fash haircut? Asking for a friend.

Nordic style braids maybe?

It will work OP, couple of tips
- make sure you use a comb to part your hair into the upper and lower parts - if you don't want a taper make sure that parting is at hairline level all around your head, start out with a higher guard number and slowly work your way down while making sure you don't leave any awkward hairs especially at the back

Frame is very important so I hope that you have a good clipper and/or razors

Medium/Long hair, try to stay away from anything clearly linked with modern fashion as getting that cool art hoe bob will align you with that culture of moral decadence. You could have anything that indicates self care, self respect, good grooming, perhaps practicality but definitely femininity.

I'd say modest yet tasteful or even striking clothes are more important than your hairstyle.

Most importantly, dress like the European you are. Not the Semitic globalist ghetto rat creature or macabre mockery of femininity pushed by modern mainstream fashion.

You'll be absolute Chad nationalist bait.

This will get you a husband

Long hair is the epitome of classical European aesthetics. Consult any classical painting - statues usually use Grecian braids for ease of rendering.

degeneration is not Veeky Forumssh