Fjallraven Kanken

>Fjallraven Kanken

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cwbMQrVxj4M
vocaroo.com/i/s1MJnMqFoXq7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>JanSport

Saw one of these irl for the first time this past weekend. It was a tinder date who kept her drugs in it. Only know the bag as a meme from browsing fa. Spent 20 hours straight with her, I think I'm in love (not related to the bag)

post her tinder pic

where do you live user?

i see ~15-20 a day. has been like that for like 2 years at least now

no

The largest city in NM. I'm not in school so there's probably a few more I'll never see. But I'd wager less than you'd find in other cities of this size

>functional
>not completely autistic
>lifetime warranty

user, there are some red flags in that post of yours. Just a friendly warning. At least she buys her own drugs. Feminism is working!

Not that user, but I'm also not studying, so the only time I think about backpacks is when fa posts them.

it's cute

I'd wear it if I was college age or younger

>something women like

She deals and seems better off financially than I am. Buys her own food and drink, has a car. I dig it

How the fuck do you say this brand???

Fjall-ray-ven

R-ick -Oh-wenz

Like “Fjord”? I’m sure a Swede will PMS over it but that’s good enough for me

The "j" makes the same sound in both words.

Fyahl-Rayven Kahn-Ken

t. Americucks

Fih-jALL-ray-vin KANK-in

juh-law-pen-o

rɛJkjaviːk

>doesn't speak swedish

How fucked am I if I get one for uni? I think they're really cute but don't want to be associated with being a hairy lesbian art hoe.

>preps the bull

literally everyone wears them

Supposedly, but I almost never see them here, since my entire state is bumfuck nowhere, New England where everyone carries Jansport or hiking backpacks. Not that I'd be exactly creative or unique having one though.

Superior finnish product coming through
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cwbMQrVxj4M

Fjall-Rah-ven

Fjällräven kånken pls

Fjell-rae-ven konken

Find an alternative. Trust me on this, they are indicative of certain personality traits you probably don't want to be associated with

You say it like this.
vocaroo.com/i/s1MJnMqFoXq7

Is this a female only brand?

Kånk me daddy

['fjelre:ven 'konk:en]

they're the backpack equivalent of Stans, no one will care since they're so common. just find another brand, they're really not that well made or anything