This trash

Plain t-shirt
Jeans or cargo shorts
Blocky new balance sneakers
Buzz cut or trimmed short
Goatee or stubble
Oakley’s sunglasses
28+ BMI

I’d guess more than 60% of all American men look like this. More than 95% where I live.

pinrolled dickies with vans old skools

that tshirt is just the worst

literally nothing wrong with this.

Apart from it being basic and uncreative sure

The vast majority of people don’t think about how creative their outfit is. It’s just a matter of attracting the opposite sex while feeling comfortable.

I'm sorry when I think of basic bitch I think of a girl going out of her way to dress a certain way that she thinks looks good and unique but is actually basic bitch carbon copy hour.

So basically anyone that buys into trends immediately. ex: pic related being everywhere last year for a month or wutev?

This thread is about basic fits, and you are using “the vast majority” as your argument. I didn’t say it looked bad, just that it’s basic and uncreative.

>So basically anyone that buys into trends immediately
pretty much this. basic because everyone else is doing it already, especially if it's a "basic" part of someone's look/wardrobe in current year. makes people look boring, and unoriginal with no sense of their own taste in fashion and personality. Nothing wrong with wearing a basic outfit from time to time though.

Do you really think they look like a mens version of a basic bitch?

>guy on the right
>dreadlocks
>tons of tattoos
looks basic to me if you're an aspiring rapper

Basic bitch/fuckboi fashion describes the look of those who are technically putting effort into their appearance (and spending $$$), but coming off bland as hell. They pick up "fashions" but only at the point where there is no risk in doing so any more, aka at the point of saturation.

It's the sort of people who'd never wear anything outdated or unusual, but in doing so look way worse than someone with "style" even if it's a bit outdated, or someone with a bit of counterculture flair. These people deride hipsters as pretentious, even though they are usually just one step ahead, and deride losers as unfashionable, though they're usually just one step behind.

It's the dress sense and behaviour of the self-conscious and unimaginative.

shieeeee

this
>t.basic boy

this only this

jeans are too tight and don't interact well with the shoes, and as a personal preference the shoes shouldn't have a contrasting elastic.

actually looks pretty good. the Rick Owen's shoes add a degree of sophistication and display of fashion conscience

just take whatever your fav rapper is wearing and you're set

lol

it's like he's fucking levitating.
SPACE BOOTS

any generic uniform you can imagine for a certain kind of person, frat boys, hipsters, "woke" black guys, hardcore fans, soundcloud rap fans (see pic)

T-shirt or flannel
Khaki pants
Vans

Literally 80% of my campus