Hair product

I'm going as Gordon Cole for Halloween this year but I have no idea what's strong enough to hold my hair in place like this. Any tips? Would American Crew pomade be good enough?

great choice. im going as dougie jones

i don't know if im going to do tie on head or loose tie + coffee in hand but either way, im wearing the lime sport coat i just bought

nice
it's so weird that Americans do this sort of thing
dressing up as their television gods one day a year
at least gordon cole and dougie jones make sense as gods though

shut up you stupid faggot :^)

What are the most Veeky Forums costumes?

After shower using shampoo and conditioner
Comb wet hair while blow drying on low heat, use hairspray while still wet to make it stay.

just buzz it
also full rick

pomade is high shine, those look p matte, get american crew fiber, i myself prefer hanz de fuko claymation for a better hold, and if you have it available nearby for the actual price of $30, you can get Kevin Murphy Nightrider, smells like citrus and holds as well as fiber

What the fuck is the difference between washing your hair while you shower and washing your hair after you shower? You're still washing your hair either way.

I think you misread, user.

APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE FOR ALBERT

Brylcreem is the FBI standard

BONSAI!!

Tie on head will make it easy to guess the costume. You actually managed to find a green sport coat though?

I'll try Fiber. I had the clay but that didn't hold well at all and ended up looking really greasey.

there is absolutely nothing identifiable about his appearance. not a single person will be able to know who you are without asking, and that is the ultimate sign of a fucking horrid halloween costume. even twin peaks fans wouldn't be able to tell because you could be portraying anyone. so basically, in the eyes of everyone, you're going as a suit and a haircut that you feel an affinity towards. you're using halloween as an excuse to try and dress sharp (in a way that on other days would feel very risky and possibly embarrassing). you'll be viewed like the girls who dress as lingerie nurses, except you won't have the benefit of being a hot chick. girls like guys who aren't afraid to be goofy and ugly (in a superficial chad sort of way of course). and halloween is the perfect chance to do that. you're doing the exact opposite. it's going to be viewed as cringey and tryhard

i did not make the rules of society and i do not endorse them. however, i abide by them and highly recommend that you do also

It's been a while since I've read a post so spot on.

That hearing aid is pretty friggin identifiable.

Hearing aid combined with attire and mannerisms are without any doubt in my mind, identifying.
If you've seen the show, that combination should suggest who he is. In fact, I'd argue that it only makes since because it is halloween. On any other day you wouldn't try to figure out who he is, but on halloween you'll realize it's not just some man with a hearing aid (who shouts).
Also, there's absolutely nothing weird about Gordon Cole's attire, it's just "dressing sharp" as you said. It's not risky in the slightest. Girls who dress like lingerie nurses are so obviously trying to show off their bodies and be slutty where as a suit is the opposite. The actual male equivalent of a lingerie girl would be some Chad in a life guard costume to show off his abs. You're just shitting on some guy's costume, try harder

I was going to have that, it wouldn't work without it.

I've got the mannerisms and speaking way down. Imitating Lynch speaking loudly is pretty fun.

>he fell for the dangling modifier

Not your fault I guess

>exist as a homo sapiens sapiens originating from the united states of america
> gt sht

A lot of other countries do this dude. Have you never even been invited to a costume party?