how are my bitcoin holders doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
sprottmoney.com/blog/bitcoin-bitgold-and-counterparty-risk-jeff-nielson.html
topmine.io/?reg=157793
bitmakler.net/investmentfund,
coinbase.com/join/5701baece42ae141a50001f4
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/two-early-ethereum-backers-join-lisk-as-senior-advisers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good as always.

BTC and TRUMP holder here.

Feeling bretty good.

Same, Trump being pumped atm as well

Eth and btc holder here. I'm in the moon.

Comfy

feeling fucking terrible man, sold 56 btc at 448 :'(

i wunna suicide

Post how much you made bros!

holding since january and made a nice $250 here. To the MOON! We're gunna be rich bros!

Damn good as always. Fuck normie currency

peachy, made $3k this week , gonna put it all in Lisk

Just bought my fucking lambo yesterday in cherry red. Feels good man.

Made $20k just this week. Up $250k altogether.

you guys need to list trump on poloniex.

Patience, grasshopper. It will get there eventually. Question is whether it gets media coverage before or after it's listed on polo.

I sold my 1 bitcoin at 450 and now i wanna die cus i could have hadmore :((

If you want to suicide now, check the price in 10 years. What will you do when you realize you could have been a millionaire?

lisk just surpassed dash
it's habbening

also he's giving a speech in september in a deutsche bank conference.

Sieg HEIL MAX! our blond aryan prince.

I've got a spare $1000 to throw at a crypto. Wat do?

trying to decide how much of my LISK i should dump

I have a feeling if btc keeps pumping lisk could get left behind

If I knew where to get them, I'd say good.

Stop finding excuses to not join the winning team.

I don't know how to join the winning team.
Where can I buy bitcoins?

All in on TRUMP, you won't regret it.

If you can't google how to buy bitcoins and then buy bitcoins you are not gonna make it.

google bitcoin atm
easy as fuark to use
there is a cost of course 3-7%
don't use online generated paper wallets!!
don't use online wallets if you can help it!
start with setting up a client and generate a receive address!

where do you buy crypto shit

Any exchange will gladly sell to you. Good luck trying to sell your own crypto, though.

bitcoin atm=ripoff

but you don't have to deal with anyone.
it's there for you any time.
doesn't need your credit card or account data
your bitcoins are not linked to any identity.
there are advantages and there is a price.

When I went to one I had to identify, including my phone number at least as I recall

I'm afraid to buy bitcoins because I don't understand it and fear that I will lose them somehow.

What is going to happen after the halving?

seriously, if you buy once or twice and lose them, it won't make a difference. The problem would be if you buy monthly or weekly for a year and then lose them. But buying a couple grand worth of coins won't define your future.

I lost around 2 btc during 2015 due to scams and I've still almost tripled my investment, due to the unstoppable rise of btc.

wow all i had to do was make the machine read my address in qr and shove in some money.
that was it.

>2015 due to scams
tell more!

How can you "lose" them, if I buy some meme coins and don't do anything will they be alright?

there are hundreds if not thousands of scams involving bitcoin out there.
you can lose on exchanges too.

If I do buy bitcoins, I'm not wasting my time with a couple grand.

What about Bitcoin Investment Trust? Stock ticker GBTC. No risk of losing my bitcoins or getting scammed.

finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=GBTC Interactive#{"range":"max","allowChartStacking":true}

there is always a risk of losing your bitcoins or get scammed, unless you have them in your private wallet.

also how is this a stock isn't it more like an etf?

Either ETH hits the moon or BTC drops back down to $200 and slowly rises back from the ashes to a stable ~$400ish

When is the halving happening? I'm not consistent with btc lately.
>Still crying about the impossibility to buy coins @5$ a pc in 09 in Canada haha.

yeah scams are everywhere in bitcoin. Those 2 BTC were the price I paid to learn how things work in this lawless environment.
I initially got my first BTC because I wanted to get into peer to peer lending but didn't want to do it in my crappy local currency. As you might imagine, lending money to a stranger over the internet doesn't always work out. But I got lucky finding one guy who actually honored his word every time, plus participated in some of these altcoin ICOs...some cloud mining that barely made ROI... to tell the truth, if I had just bought and held without doing anything I would still be ahead; probably even better than what I am now.

I bought a week ago for the first time

bought 0.0btc for $250

the money has literally just arrived in my account and I already made $50. I am convinced, should I put even more into BTC or wait for the price to even out?

>bought 0.0btc for $250
that sounds like a bad deal user

sorry 0.5 for $250

Good. Bought at 470.

Wonder if we will hit 1k again. It is definitely looking like it.

i finally bought some at $420.
i saw it clear as day that we are heading to a bubble even bigger possibly than the last one.
i couldn't just leave it be.

Bought 25 btc at $330

Gambled. Dumped some into BTCJam like a retard.

23 coins left. 10 owed to me on BTCJam I'll likely never see again.

Still up like five grand.

probably lisk, the German dude that's behind is well connected with the German banks. He's the epitomy of asshole Frat boys.
I can see it becoming the new Ripple.

>I can see it becoming the new Ripple
>new Ripple
never heard of it

coinmarketcap.com/

so many shitcoins...

I didn't have enough cash to buy it back then and make it matter anyway

penny stocks arcade

learn a little about lisk before you speak on the subject. The tech would never work for what it's meant to do. They are at least 1.5 years away from being where people bullish on lisk think they are right now. The dev team will take their money and give up long before that time.

Lisk is basically dead, this is crypto world though and dead things pump often, so if you wanna wait for a pump before selling be my guest.

If you're gonna talk about ripple and connections to banks the obvious thing to talk about is waves. Waves platform works and it's a solid build cut out for the work people expects of it. I know for a fact that they have the attention from many different global financial institutions too. They'll have a $1bn market cap within 13 months unless they run into big trouble somewhere in the regulation sector.

What are your thoughts on the DAO thing? Does it have potential?

All I heard so far was Bitcoin bagholders laughing about how it will dramatically crash and burn.

It has potential. But that would be over a period of years, when most people in crypto only care about tomorrow.

Right now the DAO is selling at a discount to the initial purchase price. I think in a month people will be able to redeem their DAO tokens for ether from the DAO. I expect a further drop in it then.

Cmon guys get ready for 600 party.

This shit is crazy. Bitcoin used to be over $1100 now you guys are hoping that it might just maybe crack $600 again. Fucking sad days. I feel depressed just thinking about how much bitcoin has fallen from its former glory.

Who cares if they are useful or not , breh, you just hope from pump to pump and make money.
It's all fugazzi. Look at ethereum , the pet project of an autist slav, is now up to a 1.2B market cap.
Does anyone use ethereum? No, they're just throwing money on speculation.

It also used to be $20 a couple weeks before it shot up to $1000 and a couple months ago it was $200.

It's a high risk, high yield investment and I only wish I had invested my capital in imaginary internet points instead of worthless shit like guitars that I never even wound up playing.

If anyone wants to trade with x40 leverage

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

Been using this for a little while and its money.

>they're just throwing money on speculation
and for every one making a gain there is 10 crying at night in the end

try a thousand

If I bought RISE before the pump did I lose the train or do altcoins also benefit somewhat?

Never better op, never sold

Triple digit btc holdings

Whether you like what the Lisk has to offer or not, someone will profit from it when it goes up. And you know eventually it will. Crypto traders trades based on speculation/FUD/fomo/hype.

Bump

haha hey gimmie some bitcoin haha hehe

Lololololololololol

hey, could you spare some then, please? what's a few hundred thousand satoshis to you, eh?

1M1dNggrZXc5rWBwwzjp7HAui4SPPQL99t

thanks, man.

what are you gonna do for it?
what's your skills?
age and occupation

you are not him, but sure -

>what are you gonna do for it?
see my skills and ask me what i need to do.

>what's your skills?
i'm good with words, especially written word
i'm not bad with logic.

>age and occupation
freelance c++/java programmer - basically NEET

would rather just like free handout, but, if i have to work for it, i will, no problem in it.

I found this article sobering

sprottmoney.com/blog/bitcoin-bitgold-and-counterparty-risk-jeff-nielson.html

Guys mine with the cloud use topmine use the link to get 5 terax bonus topmine.io/?reg=157793 you need 10 -20 terax to mine successfully for ETH or lite which will take maybe a week, yeah and also check the other competitors bitmakler.net/investmentfund,

Sold a few months ago at $420. Feels bad but at least my ETH is doing well.

At least TRY to use proper grammar when you spam the board with your bullshit MLM referral scam.

fucking Christ

Can anyone spare some trump?

TQgnVeJYCUMPD8UH93rYgDAotpsGm7EDza

Any little bit is appreciated. Want to follow the God emperor to the moon.

me too biz, can you start me on a new billion dollar system. Please i dont wanna be left out this time.

The most straightforward way that I know is coinbase, only problem is they make you wait like 5 days to receive the coins, but the price is locked in at the time you agree to purchase.

What do you guys predict will be the USD price for Bitcoin and Ether by the time 2020 rolls around?

whoops TR31hdJEdnaBF4hKuXyuV1uBmVjTe4Lf4B

Made 200$ using turbo trade in 5 minutes.

Long term hodler here. Think we will get to $5k-$10k per coin.
I think btc will surpass the gold price per ounce several times over.
Think about how much btc is available vs. the total gold production in ounces.

some shekels for me too
TD4BxYsPCiLw4zoZyuEevdLNgHLTquippE

based on what rationale? your feels?

I lurked here about a month ago and I never followed up on my attempts to get into cryptocurrencies. I remember seeing a bunch of people throwing around free $10-in-BTC Coinbase links, but I never went through with it, but I'd like to now.

Are those links real or fake? If real, do they still work? Should I even trust Coinbase? And yeah, I know it's just $10, but any extra cash helps.

Take the total gold supply value in dollars, multiply by .05 and divide by 21 million. Comes out to about $15700 / coin. That's an estimate of course, assuming BTC will reach at least 5% of the gold market cap.

"Using bitcoin is more fun with friends! You can invite your friends by sharing the provided link. Once your friend buys $100 of bitcoin or more, you will both get $10 of free bitcoin."

I have been using coinbase, no troubles so far. The only thing is it takes a couple of days for you to buy BTC if you don't link a bank account.
I have linked my bank account and I can buy BTC instantly. So as you can see it's not exactly free $10, but it somewhat is. There's some other options for buying BTC, but since I started here I haven't explored them. Here's mine if you wanna help a brotha out.

coinbase.com/join/5701baece42ae141a50001f4

Bought 10k TRUMPS with my 1 last BTC.

Now what do I do? Buy BTC now or wait for the dip?

Will the dip actually happen?

Buy ethereum

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/two-early-ethereum-backers-join-lisk-as-senior-advisers/

lisk takeoff

I am good. I gave got 5x my money from bitcoin and monero since the start of the year.

That's fun and all, but is there any reason BTC will specifically be 5% of gold's market cap, other than digging around inside your ass you came across that number?

Why not 0.01%?
Why not 50%?

how about we take the total nothing supply value in dollars and multiply that with 21 million?

Up 41k on $700.

Holding in perpetuity

WTF why would that happen?

Pretty much this. I think BTC is going to drop either way.