Lunarcore thread

Last one got archived.
Post fits and inspo, talk about DIY/where to find clothes/brands, ask questions, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.nike.com/au/en_gb/pd/sfb-gen-2-20-5cm-boot/pid-11825514/pgid-12018011
store.nike.com/nl/en_gb/pd/special-field-air-force-1-qs-shoe/pid-11926694/pgid-12262775
instagram.com/kingscounty_lighthouse/
grailed.com/listings/2819643-Bottega-Veneta-Felt-Panel-Silk-Bomber
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats weird, I was just about to make another, usually no one else does except me and like 3 others on this board.

And in the summer I was pretty much exclusively making these threads..

You guys helped make my summer a little less lonely ;3

Also I really want to make a lunarcore fit like my fa-tan I made, I love the shemagh and lunar vest, and black skinnies, maybe add some pockets to it Idk.. and I like the look of the chelsea boots, but I've NEVER seen any in any lunarcore fits, I guess it could be some sort of weird "casual" everyday lunarfit Idk.

Also if Pseudo Intellectual is out there, plz leave an IG or Tumblr or something so I can get a hold of you!

i found a cool dood from Vancouver that was in a DiY thread a while back, and had graduated fashion design and made some cool professional rick stuff, hoping to find more to swap designs with and fit ideas

those eyelets damn, cool.

Where's the link to the archive?

Also where can you get converse xhi`s & xxhi's?
I think they're a slept on sneaker boot that's perfect for lunarcore

Iranian liquor and tobacco smugglers. Has that Tatooine vibe going.

pants are pretty dope

can we come up with a list of designers/ companies that consistently put out "lunarcore" type shit? All the things I see people recommend are some old designer pieces that are impossible to find anymore without buying second hand.I don't have any recommendations because I'm a newfag to this

Adidas has been making stuff that could be used in lunarcore, techwear, streetwear and is generally goat lately

Lots of Julius stuff is great for lunar core, lots of milsurp is good, lots of outdoor clothing companies sometimes have good pieces

cp company has put out some good lunarcore pieces lately

Bump

Red Dwarf's got some interesting stuff

THis is fucking garbage. Everything is wrong, from the size of the clothes, to the proportions to the fir itself.

>talking shit about SpaceJew..

Smells like newfag.

I'm waiting for original fits.

shut the fuck up i bet you think poet looked good

could these be integrated in to a /lunar/ fit?

Of course!
These are the go to boot of lunar core my lad!

Does anyone know where to get these (or any Nike SFBs really) in Australia? All of the sites I can find don't ship to aus

this is good but he fucked it all up with those trash shoes

umm nike?

store.nike.com/au/en_gb/pd/sfb-gen-2-20-5cm-boot/pid-11825514/pgid-12018011

Doesn't ship to au family. at least not for me but maybe I'm retarded

So is this like Space Goth Ninja?

store.nike.com/nl/en_gb/pd/special-field-air-force-1-qs-shoe/pid-11926694/pgid-12262775

thats the australian nike site. i just went through check out and it works, gives free shippiing since its over 100aud

id on pants?

this mentality is so fucking stupid, just because someone does something good doesn't mean they never fuck up. shui tsang is a great example, dude has mostly great fits but also has some shit ones

lunar?

No it's like lunarcore..
Think of old starwars and Alien and blade runner costumes and that's essentially it.

Yes but only monochromatic colors like all tan/olive/grey/black

thank you so much my fine dude x

I have these :'(

Love Knoch kun!

thats....not knoch right?

wish they had these in better colors. it wouldn't be possible to overdye the hell out of those boots because of the material, right?

of course not. He's either making a stupid joke or has got a case of face blindness

Or both

How's the fit of this jacket? Should I get a size smaller?

They only had this size in store (at a below average price), would have to return it and get another size online.

You have those converse? pls give

Looks like shit, but it's definitely not too big

pants need to sit way higher for this to work.

knock knees are not effay

It's a bad pic desu

Never said they were

For s lunarcore fit you'd have to ditch the dress shoes and get some mono chrome simple sneakers like PF flyers/Converse
Or some sort of Field boots like the SFB

Then add some cargo pockets to your black jeans

Then unzip your jacket and maybe wear a shirt that matches your sneakers/field boots, or not
And choose the shirt length personally a longer FITTED shirt would look good with your jacket open

And since it's almost winter you could probably get away with a shemagh

TitanFall has great lunar fit ideas as well as Star wars/alien/blade runner

Look at those for inspo as well as lunar games like Titan fall etc.

Thanks for the advice. I wasn't intending this to be an outfit though, it just happens to be what I was wearing when trying it on. You sure this isn't oversized?

You little baby. Look at any of the bomber style jackets in this thread and think about it again please. It's not too big, too long if anything but that's the ugly cut.

It looks like you liked the new Bladerunner movie. This doesn't really say space to me with the colour scheme and #heritage materials. Maybe this is lunartradcore.
>Actually I am not a spacenoid, I am 25% Earthling and 75% Martian, which is also really close to earth. I got this tattoo to show how deeply connected I am to my planetary roots. It's a map of this place called London, you probably never heard of it.

Since you seem like you know your shit, would those boots work with white pants? I've worn all black for that past 4 years and am terrible with color palettes.

I been stuck in LI - With senpai, seeing docs and shit. Sorry for the delay.

instagram.com/kingscounty_lighthouse/

I cant get DMs cause I hate smartphones, but send me a throwaway, if you wish.

Couldn't hit NYC, figured I'd drop a few buts of inspo

Wanted to show some female looks

Forget the color, think of what can be done with the profile.

This partially humanizes the look. It *could* scale with age if deftly worked.

Don't know where this fits in, but I dig. Later, cats.

Is anyone else pretty much only interested in futuristic fashion and design?

If I wear lunarcore in public will I look like some sort of cosplayer

depends on where you're wearing it and how subtle (or not) it is

Correct. This is where a so-called "humanizing element" can come into play. It can be as simple as a slightly out of place shirt.

You also try and avoid logos and such unless the sitch demands it.

yeah, but I want to know enough to watch it happen.

are tanker boots lunarcore?

Some chick made the corset jumpsuit for herself. Fucked up on the kicks, tho. 50MM D-Rings and fatter laces, plus white paint.

That's up to how you contextualize them within your garment. Look at you ensemble as a text that others will read. What part of the story do the boots play?

Pic related is a pair of the ORIGINAL Reebok Stompers, and are clearly fly AF.

Final note, you can get a totally legit version of Ripley's watch, if you care for such things. Tells time, alarms and all that shite.

looks more like goth to me.

And uh, none of this shit is a recipe. It's inspo, your job is to decode and reassemble it.

These guys would get killed with this stuff, wouldn't they?

Some non-muslim communities are allowed to produce and consume alcohol in Iran, but generally it is illegal.

So what is lunarcore?
Is it just a utilitarian fashion defined by color palette, and texture?

its about looking like you live on the moon

w2c?

I got a flight suit. It looks fine tied around the waste as baggier pants, but feels too baggy when wearing it as coveralls. Should I try to to taper it, or just return it? Can post pics in the morning if anyone wants.

taper and tie off. accentuate closures in legs

it's about looking like a skinny fit astronaut or like you were dressed by the Alien (1979) wardrobe dept

You could try, personally I'd try a sand, or olive, or grey cargo

Lunarcore is about experimenting and trying to objectively figure out if it "works"
If you think you could pass as an extra on ALIEN or STARWARS: OG, than you're doing good

And if all else fails just add cargo and zippers and snap buckles

>Here's a common lunar pallete to help

I personally love dead future/lunar-milspo

This is exactly what I've wanted for an everyday fit

Throw on underwear, socks, field boots/flyers and put on pilot/mechanic suit and tie around waste with tapered skinny legs and a black or white T shirt, you don't have to spend alot of time thinking about it when you don't have alot of time
Finally you're back drawkun missed you
Here's me I'll send you a follow req on IG and comment on a pic so you can tell it's me

Drawkun again

And no.
Fucking.
Way.

This is YOU!?!?!

Do you know how many times me and many others have posted your fit???
It's synonymous with lunar core.
This is weird..

I didn't know you still posted here.
I thought you left around when SpaceJew and Knoch left??

grailed.com/listings/2819643-Bottega-Veneta-Felt-Panel-Silk-Bomber

w2c eyelets? can't seem to find any that are of a suitable size

Ha ha ha ha

I left a while back, really cause it was toxic AF and I was soft AF and bored, I spent a long time assembling this concept and reading about modding. costume design.

I got a lotta gear put together and tailored during the last few years, and I just never talk about it IRL, cept to close friends.

I was here when people left, and I understand. I don't keep in contact much but knoch gave me a great tip on the prometheus pilot's jacket, alongside a general awareness of where I was trying to focus it all... I do look forward to getting my fits shit upon, I think I have a few really solid ones.

Garment district, look for notions.

You can find the exact parts here:

www.other-worlds.co.uk

You should post more fits
There's waaay too many new faggles that don't know anything about this style
Half keep posting techwear/street wear pieces and fits thinking it's lunar core when it not

Also w2c a cheap flight suit that I can taper in the legs? Like

is the whole "flight suit/coveralls tied around the waist" thing feasible for men or is it pretty much a woman's look at this point? Depends what you do with the upper body i suppose

Well I'm a guy and want to do this
Mechanics do it ALL the time

aw shit i can't believe i didn't realize that haha

ASAP. nothing special today, just a cowl neck commando sweater with a bomber pocket, prps pants, adidas slvr. I'm still a prisoner of xanny land.

doomed to shitty cameras ATM

My favorite jacket, a rich and dumb-as-rocks girl from lebanon bought it for me before discovering cocaine and discovering dopamine overload, shit clubs, my pity and my front door.

>It was worth the pain

I'm , got mine from midway USA for $40. They only have smalls left but other websites that carry milsurp have them for similar prices.

This is sick, is it the UEG x Puma tech jacket?

Thoughts on the slip ons?

Yeah, the UEG crossover. Like I had the cash to drop on that shit.... it's got thumb holes, side zips, taped seams and minimal branding.

I would remove the tag offa the slip on, lace it up with flat white laces and hide the knots. I'd scour off the word GRAVITY and the UP shit.leaving the symbols. Black soles are a great thing, stay crispy longer between washes. Maybe remove the loop on back too.