I need advice on a haircut/style that would suit me and what products and techniques I should use to achieve it...

I need advice on a haircut/style that would suit me and what products and techniques I should use to achieve it. As of now I really don't have any clue what my hair type is and what style I want, so I just put some clay and argan oil in my hair when it's damp and then blowdry it, but 9/10 times I end up hating how it looks. I need some serious advice because I've been trying to find something that works for years now and I just can't seem to find it.

Other urls found in this thread:

innisfreeworld.com/product/productView.do?prdSeq=10304.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would classify your hair type as fine but reasonably dense.
I don't mind the haircut you have right now.
Honestly though, redheads with shaved heads intrigue me. I think it's a really cool look, especially when you have a cool eye colour like yourself

I really just feel like I don't have much control over my hair because it's a weird mixture of straight, wavy, and curly, and I have no idea what technique I should be using when blowdrying hair like mine.

Shaved heads are cool when you have a face/head shape that suits it, but my head is kind of big and I think it'd look pretty alien with my pale skin.

looks good like that desu m8

Looks pretty damn good rn

you're so PRETTYLOOKING. fuck

what camera are you using?

Just my galaxy s7.

your hair texture looks similar to mine desu, fine but dense
i honestly recommend looking into good barbers in your area, getting a cut, and asking them about how you should care for your hair. i learned a lot about mine that way

Okay thanks, I'll give it a try and see if I can get anything out of it.

Fuck you you're attractive. Jealous of you op

I dunno. I really feel like I'm wasting a lot of my potential because I don't understand how my hair should be styled.

Are you Irish by any chance? I am in the same situation as you. Fine but dense hair. If I put product in it, it all clumps together and I can't do shit with it, but if I leave product out of it, it collapses under it's own weight and I have little straggler hairs going all over the place

need butt pics to properly assess

Quarter Irish quarter italian, rest is just English

Your hair looks okay, the textured style is cool, but it sorta looks like you out a lot of effort into it which defeats the purpose of it being messy imo. It would be cool to try something shorter. It's hard to tell how your hair really behaves in this picture because it looks like it has product in it

What product would you recommend him for holding his hair like that?

google king krule

I listen to and really like his music. Not sure about his style though. I prefer more comfortable and simple stuff.

Looks good as it is in the picture m8.
Just be careful you don't put too much product in it, it will 100% give every ginger, even good looking ones like you (no homo) an Ed Sheeran vibe

dye eyebrows

desu youre the hottest male ginger ive ever seen and thats saying a alot

I'm not sure I understand your question

>this faggot again
please stop posting your face all over Veeky Forums, thanks

>spending so much time on Veeky Forums you see op’s pic multiple times

Sounds like you’re the fag, m9

i think a bowl cut would look sick on you

I'm already a 5'9 manlet with no gf. I have little desire to ruin my chances even further.

it probably would look aesthetic in a way but it just isn't something you can do in the general population

well if you want a boyfriend, i can help, otherwise, your hair is not going to change how many chicks you get.

It comes from the inside, and if your inside is ugly, there ain't no haircut for that.

But like I said, it would look cool on you.Maybe even military style buzz if you want "chicks"..

Yeah, I guess I'm really not much of a person at all, so it's not suprising that nobody wants to be around me. Self improvement should probably be my biggest focus right now.

you are too good looking and your hair is great you ginger fuck stop complaining

fellow 5'9 ginger here with similar hair. sort of a shitty pic but I think a short undercut with a small pomp in the front or some variation of this is a good style for us. it's really easy to pull off too since it's basically on direction for the hair so you can do it with a comb and blow drier easily.

I'd take a better pic but I'm actually clean shaven right now so there's not much to see on my head...

man ur hair is screaming for better hair products. Specifically shampoo and condiitoner. fellow ginger here and take a look at a product line called Deva curl, and then find similar products or use that one. U will be amazed

3 back and sides, 2 around the edges keep it short at the top and leave the fringe long and messy. Thin it a bit as well

What do you mean by edges?

>leper insults worse leper

you look like me except i'm blonde

do you get hit on a ton by guys too?

Never been hit on by a single one offline.
Mind you, I hardly leave my house for anything but work and class.

Your hair looks fine, but dude, buy some sheer powder like innisfreeworld.com/product/productView.do?prdSeq=10304. Your nose and cheeks look way too shiny it's not a good look

I'm amazed you can make such a call based on a picture of that quality. I'll check that stuff out by I think my normal product is fine.

I'd suck your Ginger Cock anytime mate

Sorry, I'm on nofap.