Smallbirds

Are these effay? Thinking about getting some for the kids so we match.

allbirds.com/products/smallbirds-wool-runners?variant=54912655943

Other urls found in this thread:

fwrd.com/product-oamc-jungle-poncho-in-navy/OAMF-MO6/?d=Mens¤cy=USD&countrycode=US&utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=retargeting&utm_campaign=dom_p_frwd_lowerfunnel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These look like garbage

You fcking joking m8?

idgi

I have the gray allbirds and they're effay. The kids ones looks pretty cool too.

These are the most expensive shoes I have. They're $90 and all merino wool from NZ, so you know they're good.

They look like retard walmart roshe knockoffs. You have to be mentally deficient to think those look good.

They're super nice! I wear them with this poncho:

fwrd.com/product-oamc-jungle-poncho-in-navy/OAMF-MO6/?d=Mens¤cy=USD&countrycode=US&utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=retargeting&utm_campaign=dom_p_frwd_lowerfunnel

post fit

this is /fa, not /fit

Anyone who owns these is a victim of social media marketing. Congrats, Facebook just decided for you what shoes you're going to purchase

CAN YOU DUMB FUCKING MARKETING KEKS FOR ALL BIRDS STOP SHILLING ON MY BOARD? NOBODY FUCKING HERE WILL WANT THOSE SHOES BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE THE TYPE OF SHIT BABY BOOMERS WEAR FUCK OFF

these shoes are great and really stylish
look better and are probably more comfortable than yeezys though admittedly at $95 they are a bit on the expensive side
If you're looking for a comfortable shoe that doesn't compromise on fashion sense or design, allbirds is a great option!

I own these, and they are literally the most comfortable things I have ever worn. The only downside is that they look like hot garbage with most fits. That said, if you buy these for your kids you are a failure of a parent.

>literally the most comfortable things I have ever worn.
>The only downside is that they look like hot garbage with most fits.
>if you buy these for your kids you are a failure of a parent.
what do you think is of more concern to a preteen? having a Veeky Forums approved fit or being comfortable?

If their no.1 concern is not being fa approved then it's already too late.

have them, comfy/10

Oh, I mean the adult version. The kid's one is probably the same though.

>have them
>Oh, I mean the adult version. The kid's one is probably the same though.
nice try underage b&
MODS

These shoes are trash! I have the lounger versions and they feel just like loafers except they cost 95$! I will be returning mine soon

>not getting the runners

Idiot.

Why anyone would on opt for the loafers is beyond me

This whole thread

t. Jelly poorfags

shitty b8