fav jeans?

Levi 541 bc I lift

naked and famous

Acne Ace stay black.
SLP 15 cm.

rouge territories
imajean and willy
Taylor Swift

I've been wearing the same Levi 511s, back when they were actually tight, since 2010

nowadays Human Scales.

I got some ancient Levi's 501 but they're slowly falling apart at the crotch

wrangler cowboy cut

Hollister

g-star raw revend

g-star raw 5620

Dstld

dr.denim snap skinny black

Bought some Poeme Bohemien jawnz recently the fit is the absolute best I have ever encountered, denim itself could be better though.
Thrifted some Beaver brand jeans like year ago that I use for skateboarding, they are really thick denim and they cost next to nothing so love em as well.

levi orange tab 510

levis 501 because i'm heterosexual and i don't listen to electronic and rap music

Good for you, man!

J. Lindeberg. Not too slim, not too baggy. The fit is perfect and the fabric is really nice.

I like Levi's 511 too, that's what I wear most of the time but I can't rank them #1 because of the inconsistent fit between pairs.

Acne thin cash

*inhales*

I R O N H E A R T
R
O
N

H
E
A
R
T

502s

Uh... American Eagle?

I just like them because they're a good fit and comfy.

blk dnm

Perfect thread for this question. Anyone have any advice on rick drkshdw denim sizing? Particularly Detroit’s? I keep seeing people either saying to size down waist wise or to not. Anyone have any personal experiences?

varies season to season a fucking ton, you can only trust actual measurements

if they do break just go to a tailor and tell him to get some material underneath and sew it together
i did the same with my 522 and dyed them black and looks dope

Ironheart 301s for raw
Rogue territory Stanton for black raw
Soulland Erik for stonewash

Levis 511, because all the pairs I own are slim and not too skinny or too baggy

Acne

My favs are my nudies in dark grey but probably my best and most comfy pair are my jeans from Burton (UK shop). Holy shit they're comfy and they're easy to move about in, a lot better than my nudies in that perspective, even better than my 511s which i seldom wear.

Anyone got recommendations on brands with good slim jeans preferably with a black that doesn't stain like Acnes stay cash (iirc)

Same here. The active flex is bomb af although it's kinda spendy imo

G-Star raw tapered

this

rises that low shouldn't be allowed to exist

Dior Homme MIJ 17.5s. Found a like new pair for very cheap and have been loving them since.

I legit can't find a pair that I love
I'm 5'9 31/30 and none fit the way I want them to
also fucking levis rips every year tired of that shit

Rag & Bone

H&m "relaxed skinny"
Fit really nicely

No dick room and ridiculously short rise

Outlier Keirin cut and Slim Dungarees. Aside from the fabric and cuts I really like the pocket layouts. Not too shallow, not too deep and nothing falls out of them. I wish they still made Keirins cause I want another one in a different color. Anyone know if the Strong Dungarees are any good?

Nudie

goddamn man, you won! im sure you'll stop being a pretentious and salty fucking faggot now! =)
i mean you practically roasted everyone who wears slim fit pants down to hell!

jnco

Apc petit standard indigo blue

34/30 512 Levi's
If anyone knows a good brand that carries high rise mens jeans let me know

>you can only trust actual measurements

This. I have a pair of waxed Detroits. The coating gives a lot of nice detail - especially around the areas where creasing happens. Definitely not the comfiest pair of jeans I own. The legs feel very narrow to me and I am a skinny guy. However, I wear typically 28-30 in jeans and I have these in 29 and they fit just right in the waist (although the waist is lower than I'd like) Overall they are nice and can be got for cheap. Worth trying out and you can flip them on grailed easy if you don't care for them.

Pic related. My pair.

those green wrangler ones you get at walmart

Levi 511's
I have a dark and light blue pair.