Why do white people wear shoes inside their house?

Why do white people wear shoes inside their house?

Why white people so dirty?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N'Ko_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borama_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaddare_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amharic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they love to stomp all over other peoples shit to show how inferior they are to them. They do this without knowing it too, but for the most part they are uncultured swine.

This shit boggles my mind. On one hand, Westerners are very hygienic. On the other.. THIS. I don't understand how can you do this? This is so fucking filthy.

I only know that americans do this

disgusting

they even dump their grandmas and grandpas into a home and leave them there to rot. Americans have no values

It's fine, we're rich enough to afford vacuums or even people to clean for us. Also, it's not like we eat off the floor, which I guess may differ from the average Asian or yuropoor.

>dragging in animal fecal matter
>breathing animal fecal matter

Why didn't black people invent a written language? Why didn't they domesticate an animal or plant crops?

too busy banging the wives of colonizers

>add "why do whites..." to any position
>/pol/ype defends that position no matter how abhorrent or stupid it is
Like clockwork

Nobody in my country does that. Majority white rich country here.

You mean Americans. Most Europeans etc don't do that.

niggers get off my board

>inb4 ethiopians are white

>that girl
>white

This sandcastle is the best thing Central and Southern Africans ever built, during the Mali Empire a thousand years ago, during which Africa discovered it had been sitting on infinite gold and resources.

They want you to believe this is comparable to Western architecture.

>white people

wow. read a fucking book.

Most people I’ve met in the us don’t wear shoes in the house

alright calm down there jared diamond

you don't know what architecture is

What is it then? Care to show me anything better built by native Central and Southern Africans (inb4 pyramids)?

Thought not kid

>implying the being with that nose is white

roll

LMAOOOOOO

u mad...

Roll

That person is not white

>joke about anything black people do
>tumblr-tier black supremacists and redditors inevitably come to their defence regardless the validity of the stereotype

Stop complaining about white people nigger

Ha, goteeem

We wuz kangz but den yt took our ability to read and use basic Ancient Grecian or Egyptian irrigation or use any of our unlimited minerals, infinite wildlife and abundant fertile land :(

the underage tumblr/reddit diaspora are truly embarrassing

Yeah i’d say I’m pretty enlightened

>white "people"

Muslim is a legitimate ethnic-racial collective term, it's not the Middle Eastern Yazedis that behead people and throw gays off buildings. It's like saying "Jew" - Jews can have Arabic, Slavic, European DNA but they're still going to act like parasitic vermin because of their cultural identity

Also this campaign to push American whites as "impure" is so fucking transparent. Check the leaders of white nationalist movements. Most have published 23 and Me tests showing their 99% lineage from European ancestry.

Who gives a shit about race, anyone who does this is disgusting as fuck, i can't believe people dress up and don't mind getting dirty and sitting/touching shit in the streets and going home without washing yourself, FUCK

white man held them back

that sand castle was built by arabs. black people didnt make it past huts

White American here
I don't do this

Why are mods not deleting and banning these?

This is a racism thread and a bannable offense on fa.

Or can you be racist as fuck if people are white and it's ok on fa?

theres nothing wrong with racism. stop being a sensitive little faggot and go back to redddit you effiminate little bitch

Racist troll threads such as this are banned on fa.

You know the baldness of Americans is probably nordcuck genes. I believe Nords have the largest rates of baldness in the world and a lot of Americans have Scandi blood.

how bout we ban you instead

>Or can you be racist as fuck if people are white and it's ok on fa?

If your answer to censorship is equality of censorship you are a tool, my dude.
Veeky Forums should be a free for all in terms of racism, the only reason it got confined to /pol/ was so Moot could try and sell his site to Jews. Moot is long gone.

whites are filthy animals

they can't even remove their shoes at the door of their friends house

Typical white amerifat. Deflecting and turning the conversation into a topic about blacks. Take your fucking shoes off, Thad

>racist

do you realize how much of a feminine little faggot you sound when you say that word. any grown man who unironically calls things racist is bound for a future as a step dad. kys you weak little oppressed faggot

>I'm an alt right retard!! dduurrrrrrr

we get it

>Stepping in animal fecal matter

>stop being racist to white people
>cmon janitor why do you only delete racist theeads directed at black people
>my feelings are being hurt on an internet forum
>these alt right douche bags and black supremacists are so cruel
>this isnt fair
>whats wrong with being white
>hey you're discriminating me for my skin thats wrong
>waaaah

you're pathetic dude. racism is no different than any insult. go cry on resdddit people might care over there cuck faggot

I always take off my shoes inside my home to put in my slippers but my fucking feet freeze when I go into other people's homes, wtc portable effay house slippers?

I'm trans and I don't need to see this hateful bigotry. Racism is not allowed on fa. It's one of the rules. It's as simple as that.

kek

that looks semetic. you sure it wasnt just copied?

>dumbass american white supremacist accidentally insults the motherland
Lmao /pol/ kids are cringey

This

Here in France we remove them when we enter, and put slippers.
But it's kinda not mandatory when you have guests

i miss fallen

The N'Ko script, and some proposed for Somali also come to mind:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N'Ko_alphabet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borama_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaddare_alphabet

The language it's used for itself is Semetic, actually.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amharic

Whereas the script...pic related, also t the same article that manuscript pic is at.

Was always more of an ES guy myself