What're some effay camo clothes? Is any camo effay?

What're some effay camo clothes? Is any camo effay?

Kinda overused

Bump for interest

There was this Patagonia camo called Storm Front Alpha or something rather. Now that was kinda cool.

OP one is basic af, below walmart tier.

also came in gray

camo isn't really that effay imo
just choose a basic bitch milsurp jacket in an organic pattern from your country of origin
for example, m81 pattern if from USA, CCE if from france, DPM if from the UK, etc.

That's downtown hobo tier

I think camo is effay only when the actual camoflage design is not immediately noticeable and apparent if viewed from a distance, something a bit darker with no clear lines.

t. igor

pick related. Flecktarn Camo is the most effay camo. extra points if it has the german flag. You can pick these babies up for like 10-20$ at any Milsurp store. Comfy as fuck and flattering on almost anyone if worn right (black jeans and red doc martens is a good /comfy/ look)

w2c pea dot field jacket?

flecktarn can be bought at literally any milsurp store. Google the military surplus stores near you. Also have sweet combat and jackboots there. I buy 90% of my tops and footwear at surplus stores lmao

fleck tarn is cultural marxist pleb tarn

meh, my Opa was a soldier in the west-german army after the war. He hated communism and helped people escape the USSR. It might be worn by commies, but it really shouldn't be. I mean fuck when it was released it caused controversy for looking to much like the Waffen pea-dot.

Thank you for the rare varg though, I'll add it to my collection

Hessen Antique carries repros. Not sure of the quality, but I haven't heard anything bad.

you are welcome

I really like the look of rhodesian brushstroke. Will people think a fashy autist? I'm asian btw

Hand-me-down Winchester coats from your grandfather are the pinnacle of effay

here's some basics
overused tier
>alpenflage
>flecktarn
okay
>tigerstripe
>jungle
good
>splintertarn
>6 color chocolate chip
GOAT
>polish puma
>strichtarn
>DPM
>Leopard/ spot
Shit Tier
>digital anything
>multicam
>any hunting camo
Meme Tier
>rhodie brushstroke
>type 7 chinese

What about the Czechoslovak M60 Camo?

goat tier

>tfw tried dyeing my woodlands m65
>looked a nice jungle green color for a good five minutes
>let it dry and it looks like I did nothing
What the fuck my man.

What jumper?

Opinions on jigsaw camo?

Too lazy to get a picture, get an 80s swiss alpenflagge one. Great unique pattern.

Ignore the guy saying alpenflagge is overused, how often do you see it anyways? Let me tell you, not often.

these camos are terrible, go lurk /k/

Nice.

flecktarn is meme tier though

Dope

I own pic related. Two, actually. Only thing I have that's camo

F R O G

bro, american giant just came out with their camo version of their heavyweight hoodie. shit is so fresh. im buying when i get paid.

I've never seen this one. Like the guy said, dope.
I didn't say that they're bad. I've just seen them a lot. Alpenflage is one of my favorites and they both work very well for looking good and actual camouflage.

desert DPM