What does /fa think of really long hair on girls? I love it personally

What does /fa think of really long hair on girls? I love it personally.

High test

makes my dick hard

Very very good

A girl with long hair, modest fashion, less than 2 exes? Perfect.

Shows they can commit to something. Shows they can nurture something and look after themselves. Shows they are feminine in the strong, enduring sense. Shows they can think independently of gay faggotry in fashion. Shows they might have reverence for tradition, traditional European aesthetics and art. Shows perseverance and self confidence. The antithesis of a shaved head feminist ghetto thot.

Wife material.

I read this in a weird voice
What an experience

I absolutely adore it. Love it!

I think it looks really traditional, natural and beautiful. It's really rare now, even girls that think they have long hair, it's barely past their shoulders.

It's beautiful and sexy as fuck.

looks ugly, curly hair is an exception in some cases
its like a giant fedora came out my screen and knocked me out

>black guy detected who likes curly diaper hair and tries to shame whites for liking traditional long hair

Lol take your racism elsewhere. It's pathetic.

ooga booga

laughing at you conservative cucks making assumptions out of your asses, im probably whiter than you, just with better taste
hair at that length objectively looks hideous, lifeless, thats why it needs at least some kind of volume to not look tiresome
medium length will forever be superior, no matter the hair type

I don't care about race but you are just wrong, dumbo

take your gay opinions somewhere else, faggot

What? Any ethnicity can have curly hair.

>any ethnicity can have curly hair.
>post picture of a nigger

I'm a white and blonde with long curly hair... dumbass.

if you think looks better than you need to take your trash ass taste back to /pol/

You're a black and black with curly hair...dumbass

I find long hair really attractive, especially like OP's but hers looks a little dry near the end but I can't really fault it because I imagine it's really difficult to keep it looking smooth when it's that far past your ass.

Specifically if a girl has hair that reaches her ass I'm super into it. Maybe because always the first thought that comes into my mind is you could get a real good grip on her by wrapping it around your hand.

I really like it

it's absolutely disgusting

>nigger
>girl is clearly not black

are you blind

I read it in Sam Hyde's voice