Waywt

Take a picture in a fucking mirror like a normal person edition

Other urls found in this thread:

yoox.com/us/36925233MV/item?utm_campaign=tZkYzve9Cvk&utm_content=10&utm_medium=affiliazione&utm_source=linkshare_us&ranMID=24285&ranEAID=tZkYzve9Cvk&ranSiteID=tZkYzve9Cvk-idfCq6_7woIA345pYGZm2w&tp=11333#cod10=36925233KV&sizeId=&sizeName=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nearly god

saged

Fuck off

of course this unwarranted WAYWT attracted all the niggers who can't even take a fit pic right

buddy have you seen the fits in the other thread

bomber's from a strip club in Detroit

I hope your mom dies choking on dick

On the right

scumwaveXsleazecore filthy af my bro

How tall are you? Jacket is making you look really short.

grabbed these Uniqlo U pants and turtleneck the other day, couldn't be happier.

great, I hope you have a Chad's face to rock this fit
decent
loving the sweater, nice!

hope these are all jokes, every single one of them. you have no style, no understanding of clothing, color, or how they should interact at a basic level and 0 creativity. you have no talent. get out of the park.

mfa is known for being basic and accessible lol but the fits on this thread/board are 99% teens wearing t shirts and hoodies and loose fit jeans but they can't even pull that off well

Very true, shameful thread once again.

Sad thing is, when
are your competition, you are nearly god.

Хaхa, иди oбpaтнo в ceкoндхэнд нищeбpoд.

and actually is God.
and is tohuwabohu.
and , are Adam and Eve.

nice reddit gif, faggot

Hello

I like it user

cool what coat is that?

A 10/10 fit if I ever saw one. A fusion of styles drawn together to form an avant-garde masterpiece of fashion. The footwear is certainly a centrepiece of this perfectly amalgamated outfit - clearly a throwback to early 1950s clown attire, while also incorporating some more modern clown elements á la late 80s early 90s Weber Bros. Now the silhouette of the footwear may hark back to these early elements of clowning, but the off-kilter tying of the laces is clearly paying homage to early 17th century British Ship of the Line fashion through the use of this rare British Naval knot. In the pants we clearly are seeing some elements of Americana with a classic black denim that provides a flawless transition from shoe > pant. Such a transition may look simple, but pulling it off with such expertise is anything but. A real traditional look through the leg is cut abruptly when we come to the waist and we are presented with some of the more experimental aspects of the fit - the shirt. Alone the shirt is a conversation piece, but the way this is worn it's a not just a conversation piece between friends or fellow fashion afficianados, it's cause for a general assembly. The contrast of dark - light is clearly a social commentary metaphor on the current state of ethnic relations within the global community - such a statement incorporated into fashion is truly an aspirational movement that will affect fashion in future days.

Overall this fit is flawless, I'm not sure Veeky Forums is entirely ready for such forward thinking yet. I think ultimately, this fit will be lost on the masses.

I will never understand you Veeky Forums peeps. You guys are just anorexic highschool kids who look like shit, and dress even shittier and then pretend its intentional and ironic. Fr why are you wearing an XL when you're 130lbs max. Is it to hide the fact you're 130lbs? The only way to look good, is to be Veeky Forums.

what i meant was:
this board is shit escape while you can

can't even see the shoes

The fuck did you just say to me you little faggot?

ok makes a lot more sense

shitskin who made new thread to show off this fit
bieber fan
if you couldnt be happier with how you look right there, raise your standards
underage and/or tasteless
baby frankenstein in need of accutane
10/10

I don’t need advice. I’m showing you how it’s done

6, 6'1 on a good day

Joseph A. Bank, lol

u look like a cum guzzler

what is your height and chest size and what size did you purchase user? looks good.

obvi—it's the most cringeworthy board on this site by far. Because the thing is, guys who frequent say /mlp/, or /a/, have a firm understanding that they are not, in good society, considered 'cool', by any stretch of the imagination. Here, however, anons are somehow convinced that on a purely superficial level, they somehow hover above the dingily dressed riff raff that are 'normies.' This notion is an absolute delusion, beyond farce. If you showed any seemingly normal hot girl (the presumable primary reason for dressing well) any of the fits or threads on this crabhole (which I have) they would be straight up confused, weirded-out, and frankly turned-off (which they are). I don't really understand how anyone can post here in earnest. Fashion is for face-to-face interaction. Having an imageboard based community for it makes no kind of sense. That being said, this user is swaggy af

>Very true, shameful thread once again.
people that dress well usually have social lives. people with social lives usually don't post pictures of themselves to places like this. why would you ever expect anything else

>bieber fan
>providing solely negative feedback
>save the sam hyde nod
>comfortably jaded and jaundiced
>not posting a pic of yourself
>having pale skin

you played yourself

shoe id

Does the hat work in this instance? My hair isn't great rn

saint laurent

R8

Can’t read ?
M-I-R-R-O-R

how come everybody have shit style

05 skater. love it.
boring
soyboy
looks dirty and cheap
soytoy
cookie cutter 2017 tumblr this tumblr that
oh shit didnt expect to see cody shirt here, 10/10 most def
huck you starting to look like tommy thick lmao
kinda played out. tho reminds me how the garden twins dress for whatever reason
boring not worth posting tier shit

>hand halfway in pocket

>why would you ever expect anything else
Because it works so well on reddit.

any slightly older Veeky Forumsgs (25+) feel wierd dressing like a teenager? i still do it sometimes because it's easy but i feel too old now

like the shirt and pants but kind of a lot going on. it's nice though, way better than most of waywt. also take them hands out bro shape looks wierd at the crotch
it's okay but could use a highlight
shirt looks pretty cool, everything else basic
hat is good and fits head well but rest of outfit especially bottom half is not good, pants look like boyfriend jeans on a slightly thicc girl
this is very nice, w2c everything

Go back to your SLP style!!!

hai, you're hot as shit.

don't worry about dressing too young. you don't. if this look is too young then the only alternative is death.

i'm asleep.

being this ugly and posting your face
wish i had this guys confidence

haha just wearing my pants today

going full Rick today
really bad
bad
short person
bad
acne
calflet/clown shoe aesthetic
really bad because I can tell you tried really hard
lose weight

you look like a school shooter

Spent all that money to look like the stank breathed metal head kid

Fake Rick faggot

i'm sure you're cute dressed like that but imo it's a fit that has zero creativity. especially considering how long people have been doing the skater/palewave look. that shade of pink has been killed unfortunately. same goes for basic bomber jackets

Shit
Go lift/Shit
Put a belt on/semi-shit
disgusting, tell your dad to stop raping you.
Shit
Garfunkel tier, don't like it or hate it.
You're hair is fucked, but the sleaze thing seems to work. Still a meme
8/10 you didn't try
your shoes look like hover crafts.
I can dig it
Love the jacket
try hard, kys

sleaze? in no way

too poor for real SLP :(
i guess as long as i stop at some point its okay for now
hey fellow calflet, if you're going to spend the money on full rick at least make it count bro. bottom looks fine but whats the point if your tee looks like hanes.

Well, I still have a lot of problems.
I started balding a few years earlier, this january started using minox spray, it's helping a lot, I'm getting my hair back.
Also, I have a weak jawline, I might start wearing brackets once again.

height 189cm / 74.4 ft
chest size is about 96cm (usually wear M, unless sleeves are too short)
Turtleneck is M, pants are 32

thanks

I just realised I'm 29.

this makes me miss my mullet

>short person
but i'm 6'1, angling is a weird thing

i appreciate it, but i also politely disagree. where i'm from (Tashkent) this is the future of fashion. my pink detroit strip club bomber with fresh stains is my baby

prime number for a prime cut of meat

w2c sam shirt?

you're fat

Nice dubs. Post a pic of your chiseled physique so we can all feel bad

Try this instead:
make crazy facial expressions
>Dye your hair blonde
yoox.com/us/36925233MV/item?utm_campaign=tZkYzve9Cvk&utm_content=10&utm_medium=affiliazione&utm_source=linkshare_us&ranMID=24285&ranEAID=tZkYzve9Cvk&ranSiteID=tZkYzve9Cvk-idfCq6_7woIA345pYGZm2w&tp=11333#cod10=36925233KV&sizeId=&sizeName=
>get a medusa belt buckle
>wear black boy boxer briefs
>carry a plastic water bottle with the half top cut off (resembling a cup)

it's thursday my dudes

Relaxed fit, white leather low shoes

this is a community fag. and a community is only as good as its members, and attitudes like yours bring the community down. your a loser and you are trying drag other people down to your level of scuminess. youre the type of person who never creates anything or adds a positive energy to the place, all you do is complain and talk shit about people who are trying to make something of themselves.
pants look too bunch up and tight, awkward
can't see shoes

The MDE website, they're not the best with fulling orders thou...

we're gonna need to see it from the back

ID on shoes?

acronym x nike lunar force 1s

Clean your house you fucking rat.
Change shoes and you might be able to walk down the street without making everybody in you’re path gag.

you always have the worst proportions
making designer items look like h&m

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU BEGONE FROM THIS YOUNG MAN YOU DEVIL

Have you ever caught anybody behind you laughing at you ?

lol

Yeah we roll on u with the balenciaga and the kappa bro

Hey son watcha doing?

what would you change

weather dropping again

i like this a lot, finally one of your fits i can get behind
its pretty basic but not bad, dont like how you tied your shoes though
would like to see fit with the shoes but looks nice, bag looks kinda beat up
jacket looks kinda cheap but i like the bag
this is nice, like the sweater

Finally cold enough to wear a sweater fellas. Still working up the confidence to wear something a little more bold.

wow, these are the people posting here?
I regret ever even considering taking advice from anyone on this forum lol

this image is fucking with my brain
where the fuck are your shoes
how do your legs work
what is that thing next to your chair that looks like a third leg
how do you even take this shitty of a picture but still take your time to add some memes to it

Holy shit you are one ugly, boring fuck. When did this board turn into /r/MFA?