Anime inspo

Any Veeky Forumsggots dressing up for Halloween? What r u goin 2 be?

i'm going to not be showing my power level but i will be doing something dumb like dressing up in a 12 year olds ninja turtle costume.

King Mob this year.

have you not seen the 500 'how do I get a transparent raincoat' threads

wanted to do Kaneda from Akira, decided to do episode 3 Han Solo cause normies would get it and it'll blend in more with the college party crowd

I have never celebrated Halloween. Is that Veeky Forums? As a kid I thought it was too risky. Because you know? Child molesters(I was quite the sexy kid), candy wrapped with metal, Insane whackjobs. My parents try to push me to do it but I always denied the opportunity. I mean I go to Halloween parties every year but never did go trick and treating.

Dyeing my hair purple tomorrow to complete the cosplay. Wish luck my dudes.

17 is so effay

krillin is the most effay character in all of anime history. bald manlet who is the weakest out of his crew, but still managed to pull the hottest chick god bless krillin

anime is gay

Why purple?

how krillin managed to get 16 is beyond me

technically she would never tire out, if you know what i mean ;)

war boy from the latest mad max movie. it'll be around 9°C where I live and the party is outside, so hopefully I won't freeze to death :)

>16

>16

I'll probably look like shit and all the normies won't know who I am but I love the jacket too much

To be trunks duh

nah he aint the weakest

he is actually the strongest human of dragon ball

for sure, but he was the weakest always tagging along goku and gohan. i respect him though, true human bean

fuck at least the lil bald nigga could beat the shit out of yamcha

Not anime but am gonna go as Marty Mcfly

Fake Frank

yeah krillin would destroy him. didnt yamcha pretty much stop hanging out and doing shit after a while though? i dont consider him a core dbz crew member lol but krillin kept going on to namek

OP here
The Asian ladies did not accept walk ins baka. It also looks like I'm dyeing it regular purple cause platinum blonde + lavender would cost $80+

i was going to dress up as the one guy from naruto but then i seen some stuff on grailed so i think i am gonna be a fuccboi

>candy wrapped with metal
You're parents are more likely to poison you than strangers

>The Invisibles
My nigga

you going as loli Matilda?

I think yamcha was dead when they were on namek lol.

What’s crazy is how the weakest main characters (yamcha, tien, krillin) can blow up entire cities and take on militaries

Kaiki is effay

Should I cop? I'm not tall or lanky enough, though

not the user that posted the image, but i might

i couldnt remember so i looked it up and apparently he was on namek and beat recoome? what the fuck i definitely dont recall that happening

The problem is... all of the actual jackets online suck ass! I haven't found a good one that isn't like 600

Is that my nigga Kentaro "Golden Man" Oe?

I've considered this every halloween, but literally no one will get the reference

You'd be surprised how many people would get this, as long as the back of the shirt says "Bad Man."

always wanted to do pic related but i don't have much friends
probably getting a cheap mask and just bike around town looking creepy

>anime Halloween theme
>no dorohedoro

SUPERB TASTE
U
P
E
R
B

T
A
S
T
E

I think as long as you got the hair right it would come together

kek

im going as pic related

>16

>bad man

how long does it takes to draw something like this?

could be really cool if you do it properly