Where do I shop for slacker/comfycore when I'm 6'3"? Everything is so tight-fitting and it's uncomfy...

Where do I shop for slacker/comfycore when I'm 6'3"? Everything is so tight-fitting and it's uncomfy. Should I just buy XL everything?

Postan inspos

Where do you stay at user?

What do you mean?

I'm 6.2 and this shit never looks good on me, only works if you're a manlet

That's what I feel.

Pic related; reddit trying it.

I hope that you get answers. I love the look but when I attempt it it looks sloppy. Don't know what the missing factor is.

Like I have a thrifted version of this and it just looks like I'm in pajamas

Probably best to avoid stripes/patterns, I think it adds too much structure for what is supposed to be a seemingly unstructured look.

>tfw no qt skirt-wearing Asian gf

Life is naught but suffering, lads.

Anyway, as also a bit of a lanklet I can relate. Anyone have a line on some kind of oversized long sleeve tees for layering?

Comfycore is my favorite look but I'm really fashion dumb and don't know what makes it work vs just looking disheveled, any tips?

generally what will make it work (besides flattering, still photos like you see in these 'inspo' threads) is the quality of the clothes themselves and an understanding from the wearer of how these silhouettes will work on their own body

as people above have said, this look is a little bit more suited towards an asian frame than to 6'3 folks, just like YSL or a heroin chic kind of look is better suited to the latter

also, lots of these clothes are purposefully made 'drapey' - you can't just wear XL of normal clothes and expect it to look like this - that in itself would also make it look dishevelled

hope this helps somewhat

Disorganized/sloppy is an especially bad look for big/tall guys. It scares people.

Wow Reddit did fine this time. I woulda made the pants baggies but eh. Also what does are they each wearing?

So how can I embrace the comfy meme if I'm 6 foot King of Manlets and lift? I'm not a big guy (4U) but am fit, or will this just always look like I'm sleeping on couches?

I feel you OP. 6'4" here. Accept the XL life and don't buy from brands that cater to fatties.

Rag and Bone, Acne, Carhartt WIP, All Saints, and other brands in this range are not made to fit fatties, they focus on fitting actual tall people in larger sizes.

Why the fuck is everyone on Veeky Forums always slouching? My neck hurts just looking at these

Thanks for the tips on clothes, I want to look free and relaxed in this and not like pic related

cuz slouchy fashion slouchy posture senpai

can someone ID the pants?

Bump

Phone neck.

>XL
>6' 3"
>Loose fitting

What kind of pants are those? Like what should I google?