Staying effay while Dating Taller Girl?

>be ~173 (5'8")
>her probably ~180 (5'10")
Recently started dating a taller girl.
She says she likes how I put thoughts into my looks (so does she - Russians girls tend to).

Although I generally tend to wear Chelsea boots, I cannot help but feel walking next to a taller girl influences how me and my wear is being perceived. Don't want to seem like try-hard next to a taller girl.
>Any effay tricks how to get around that?
>Also, are tall GFs effay?

I have one trick.

Stop dating bitches.

You can fuck them, but never trust a bitch.

That way you won´t look like any of the other faggots who go around with a girlfriend.

You can be a manlet and still be cool, if you are cool.

Having a gf isn´t cool.

Go with cool friends or alone and you´ll be way "effay".

Haven't dated a girl that much taller than me but my ex was about an inch shorter than me normally and slightly taller when she wore heels (which was somewhat rare). Don't worry about how you'll be perceived by other people, because they're irrelevant. Just worry about your outfit complementing your gf's outfit. Note that complementing doesn't necessarily mean wearing matching outfits. Just which colors, fabrics, etc look good together.

Dating taller girls is a recipe for disaster. Well, the dating part might be all right but I wouldn't marry one.

Trying not to care. It's not that I am manlet level small for an Asian.
Never thought this would make me feel off, but it kinda does.
>walking down a sidewalk. Having to talk slightly up
>kissing up
>when sitting this stuff goes away though

Did you guys stand out when she was wearing heels?

Why so? Mind elaborating?

women are not like media portrays it.

They are bad.

You better don´t get emotionally involved or put your manlyhood in their aprovation.

Dude, you can be all you ever wanted.
Cool, succesful and confident, just do like Dicaprio.

Yust fuck the girls, or even don´t do it.

It is the truth, now you go and fuck it up.

nope, everything even taking pictures was normal for us. we were usually sat down a lot on the occasions she did wear heels though.

jesus what a lonley ugly edglord you must be.

Did you guys do it intentionally or did it just happen?
I am asking 'cause I am noticing an unconscious tendency to step on a sidewalk when possible, just to be a bit high than her.
When I notice how beta-shit I just did I usually step back down.
>Feels odd.

You are a sad one

The events we went to most of the time just happened to be dinners, banquets, or ceremonies, typically where no one does a lot of standing anyway. If anything, one thing that I found uncomfortable was walking together. This probably goes for women wearing heels in general but, they have this gait while walking that doesn't quite match up with your rhythm, so walking close together feels a little weird. Not like they're pounding the pavement but just the fact that they're kind of strutting in heels. My advice to you would be not to worry. You're already dating and your height should be apparent to her by now. She would've left already if it was a big deal to her.

that sounds hot as fuck
wish my gf was taller

The answer is in your pic. Just abandon your weird complexes and realise that there's nothing wrong with being short.

I have once casually brought up height, while she said that she preferred wearing flats anyway.
>don't fully believe her but OK.
She said she 'doesn't really know' her height.
Walking speed hasn't been an issue so far.

I wouldn't say she is fully comfortable without her height either. Not that I intend on bringing it up ever again anyway (unless forced to for some odd reason).

As a leg-guy I can tell you it can be quite nice.

Preferring flats is pretty common, probably more common among taller women especially. It's more practical too.

All women secretly love an under 5'10 man.

They act as though they like taller men but this is simply not the truth, this is because of media conditioning flitting in their empty heads. If you ask any woman why they feel this fetish for taller men, they will often be taken aback and not have a response or if they do have a response it is "Because I do". Though this brainwashing is only surface deep as whenever a shorter guy walks in to the club for example, for some strange reason, they all start smiling at him, ignore the taller men and start brushing up next to him.

Why is this? Well, I posit it is actually because anything above 5'10 is a genetic defect caused through rampant inbreeding and subsequent degradation of genetic material, humans are not supposed to be tall- we are supposed to be closer to the ground; this is an evolutionary advantage as we can hunt better, fight better, hide better and collect resources easier as a shorter person, whereas taller people will develop bodily pain, illness and hurt themselves hunching over, ultimately ending in them being killed by a wild beast.

Is it any wonder why the most successful, attractive and talented humans in the world and throughout human history, have been sub-5'10? I thought not. Height-challenged individuals are less likely to be successful, attractive or talented, this is because of the aforementioned inbreeding, the critical faculties of the taller human is numb, their bone structure quizzical and their capacity for honing an ability severely limited.

These truths should come as no great shock to any of you and I'm sure any respectable genealogist, anthropologist or historian worth their salt can verify my thesis

What is this girl on about?
>I like to travel
Probably never left her hometown.

I'm interested in a girl thats my height, whenever we hang out I try to stand as straight as I can and never walk side to side with her. Never felt this insecurity before, how did you deal with it if you had it at all?

Thanks, user, that was hilarious.

>You need to travel to love to travel
>I'm a brainlet, the statement

as a tall man can confirm there is absolutely nothing as debilitating as an overly quizzical bone structure:(

>on a date
>never walk side to side with her
Now this makes your insecurities show af. How would you even talk that way?

As I said, I still have these insecurities sometimes. I just try to keep these things in mind
>we have been dating for a bit, if the height thing had been a no-brainer for her, she would have bailed weeks ago
>she already said she liked me
>she told me she likes how I carry myself
>I cannot change anything about it; why be beta about it and destroy my chances?

During our first dates, it seemed weird I mainly relied on the last one on that list. Also we went spent quite some time sitting at a restaurant and on park benches. In those situations it hardly matters.
If you can maintain an interesting and engaging convo she virtually isn't able to care because she's having a great time

>I love saunas
>has never been in a sauna
You need to have experienced something to make a value judgement about it.
She could have said:
"I'm unemployed, but I'd like to travel"

Thanks, I appreciate the message. It's weird how easy it for the mind to just fuck itself over with insecurities. I usually don't care about my height but when I'm next to her I go into overdrive.

Happy to help.
I do understsnd where you're coming from, it seems like you're already infatuated with this girl. It's more this that makes you go into overdrive (not the height thing per se).
She will notice, so try to keep your cool.

Especially on first dates I like to focus on the girls (potential) flaws and keep them in mind throughout. At the same time keeping in mind my dating strength (being effay/having the date blueprinted in my head).
>These two things keep me grounded and internally/externally more chill and focused on convo.

My initial question came more from the issue, that the girl i am dating is rather effay as well as being taller than me. That makes it harder to signal that you're the one wearing the pants in the relationship.

Could very well be.
Most girls I have known always had a thing for heels.
So for me hearing that she prefers flats makes me somewhat skeptical.

>Don't want to seem like try-hard next to a taller girl
Someone will always think you're a try-hard when you go out with a taller girl. The only way to go is to not care and simply focus on having fun with her. What you wear is not as important as your body language, mannerisms and what you do to make the girl feel comfortable.

Also, don't take everything a girl says at face value

>Someone will always think you're a try-hard when you go out with a taller girl.
I suspected this to be the case. People have told me varrying stories about people's reactions. If one stands out, one is going to be judged (positively or negatively).
My reasoning was in the vain of
>alone
>dressed well
>he is fashionable.
Vs.
>with taller GF
>dresses well
>only does so to try to keep up (ie. try-hard)
But you seem to assert there is nothing specifically that can be done about it.

>Also, don't take everything a girl says at face value
Very well aware of that issue. But anything which makes you think she might have a reason in not being genuine? She did say it was one of the first things she noticed the 1st time we met.

Jesus christ

yo you philly area too, i seen that bitch on tinder

>But you seem to assert there is nothing specifically that can be done about it.
My point is it's all in your state of mind and how you react to others' negativity, more than your sense of style. You only have so much control over how people perceive you in this situation since it's not very common and/or seen as "weird".

If you're always defensive or insecure about the height difference then it'll show in your body language and conversations. And that usually ruins the vibe of the date for most people. But if you genuinely go and have a good time with the girl without worrying about the height difference so much then this would all be a non-issue.

>Also, don't take everything a girl says at face value
Not saying that applies to your previous encounter with the girl, I gave that as general advice going forward.

who nigga WHO

tall girls are hot as fucking christ i want a 6 foot tall gf to rip my fucking head off

Just leaving this here to prove a point. All you need is a brain.

i'm 6'1 but i want a volleyball gf

god this breaks my heart