Pic related ( not as gay but related )
What haircut should I get ?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kfEGx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

learned to do this diy
needs product

bump also looking for a haircut

What does a haircut have to do with fitness? You able to flex your scalp muscles to comb your hair?

ye

>cutting your hair gains

Not gonna make it.

>man
>long hair

90% chance you look like a faggot

what products, pls post link how to do it

if you can pull off bald do it otherwise just this

this

i bet you're a manlet faggot

so.. average high school pineapple cut? cool dude

Tell that to the Undertaker. He looked better imo with long hair.

Why do people ask others what haircut to get? If you're ugly, hairstyle isn't changing that. Same thing if you're good looking. At the end of the day, just get a cut you like having as long as it's clean and well groomed.

I had long hair for a while. I looked like a beautiful woman.

lol mad balding faggot

I have 24" hair. it's fucking miserable. I hate washing it. I hate brushing it. I hate waiting an hour for it to dry. I hate picking it out of my ass. I hate seeing it in my food. I hate not being able to fucking see whenever I work out or bend over. I hate eating it when I roll around in bed.

I posted this in /fag/ but here it is again. What haircut should I get? Should it change after I lose 20 pounds?

cut it the fuck down. People started cutting it down because it got in the way. It's just logical.

Can't wait until two years pass and I'm as buff as that dude. Currently a great face but my arms are literal twigs so I look plain bad.

a mohawk

>50 year old man
>wears eyeliner
You WWE cucks are the most retarded group of people I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. I've seriously never met any fan who had a high level of social intelligence.

I'm the opposite, having long hair is so care free. No styling choices no worrying it's not sitting right, no phases where you NEED to use product to look okay.

I never cared about drying or brushing it as it's naturally rather straight.

I'm growing my hair back out.

Mandrama fake fighting, how intimidating.

asian hair means you should absolutely stay away from your hair being in the awkward semi-short state. Keep top long enough to be able to style it with wax, and please start to groom your sideburns properly

This works

If you get an undercut don't get it completely shaved off on the sides. Go for a fade or something because very few people look good with the completely shaved sides.

Hahahahaha

Tfw im the brad version of this guy

>still no one mentioning THE Veeky Forums haircut

buzzcut

Says the neets posting in an anime imageboard. Last time I checked, anime isn't real either. Who cares if it's fake? It's entertainment. I don't even watch WWE, but I get how it's entertaining, it's like live theatre but with fighting.

I have long hair. I dont give a fuck. I maintain a low bf and a good jaw line and keep my facial hair groomed and have no issue getting girls. I love having long hair

forgot pic

>I don't even watch WWE
Do you really think lying about this gives you any credibility?

>inb4 durrr im not lying

Shut the fuck up, yes you are. Everyone who isn't a fan of this stupid shit is aware of how fucking gay it is.

ROFL I know you. You were the weird kid who went to south high.

Do you still wear Tevas with socks? That shit was offensive.

>two years

i have curly jew hair like jesse eisenburg. what should i do besides kill myself?

b8

>imgur.com/a/kfEGx

>fell for the no haircut meme. Now I have a mullet

how long to get your hair that long

That's some shiny, healthy looking hair, bro.

1 year from 1/2"
Thanks mang. Drank lots of water.

pic not yet related

Someday I will be like geralt

not with that chin you won't

Maybe surgery? I'm still at 19% bf tho

HA, fucking weeb

All free range

This is perfection. Prove me wrong.

ayyy, show your haircut m8

Four or even five then?

vee?

same as op but im ginger and uglier

I almost want to do the buzzed sides thing that's popular nowadays.

I want to get that slicked back jewish haircut that all the jews have but Im worried people will think im a jew

Yep

lmao cuck hair

Nah, widows peaks are pretty alpha deus vult
It's Maverick

That's not a widows peak. You look like Kevin Malone when he wore a hairpiece to Jim and Pam's wedding

How about now?

That's not a widows peak, that's male pattern baldness. You're delusional.

Nice BJ lips tho

>mfw most of the people on Veeky Forums seem to be balding fags

the fuck
is it the steroids or what?

Come to think of it, most of my friends have really shitty hair.

I'm glad because I have a head full of great hair, most of my friend's are jelly as fuck of it.

One of my friends started balding when he was 15, the other is starting to bald right now at 28, his "baldness pattern" looks exactly like that of his father.

If I can judge myself by my parents, I should have a great amount of hair/thickness/color up until the 70's.

I'll be lucky if I live that far though.

Name a more alpha hairstyle than the flat top Veeky Forums.

That’s right, you can’t.

that or mild steroids

>balding
shampoo, stress, and not supplementing biotin

Fade.
Also, run tren or go on a cut and don't stop til you are 30lbs less

Damn daniel

I dont know how well this will work with male pattern baldness

Redpill me on shampoo, should I not be using it at all? I've got long hair and absolutely hate when it looks and feels greasy

I think it looks good but most people hate it.
So
>haters gonna hate
>or get girls.
Choose one.

>the chad buzzcut

Mine, got a decent skull-shape and jaw so it doesn't look completely goofy. Still, most people think I look like a guy who has given up on attracting females. [spoiler]They're right.[/spoiler]

Guess you gotta bite the bullet and shave

>david beckham nazi
wot

nazis were real big on diamond ear-piercings, didn't you know?

not op. if it wasn't a widows peak it would have clearly round not peaked shape. it's a mature hairline too

My derm confirmed I am balding for real, and prescribed me propecia. He seemed very dismissive of the side effects of Fin, and said it would arrest my loss and probably thicken it back up.
Is it worth it Veeky Forums? I'm only 23.

If that's you it looks nice

Who needs hair if you are buff as fuck

But why not both

Well true but if it happens don't lost your mind over it

I'm not, I've just been offered a fin prescription for relatively cheap and I'm weighing the risks vs benefits.

gg allin really got his shit together

well UHH try it and see it if it fucks you up, never made a significant decision before have you, soyboy?

Well UHHH I research decisions before I make them, including collecting anecdotes from all the balding obsessed fucks on boards like these in addition to clinical studies. I make significant decisions pretty often, i just dont do them blindly. You fucktard.

From a few weeks ago, need a trimreal bad now

I an getting a cut soon. What should I ask for?

Eyes.
And anything that makes you look like less of a school shooter, jesus.

hello geralt of nivea

Eastern European political philosopher core

You’re on Veeky Forums dumbass honky

The best in the west!

Insecure fag detected

Learn some game