Eyewear general

Lads

I brought some sunglasses used (pic related) but they have prescription lenses in (unmentioned by seller) and my eyesight is fine. How do I go about replacing them? What kind of lens should I replace with? How much will this cost?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=joji heart glasses
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lenses are by far the most expensive part of glasses

it would cost the same or less just to get another set of new glasses

what type of face shape suits this kind of frame?

Well these are expensive glasses for reasons aside from the lens (go for ~$500 regularly and seen go for $300 without a lens at all), so do you think it'd be worth doing in this case?

I might just try and resell for what I paid, but they're perfect on me and Id like to try and make them work

300-500 for THOSE? holy shit

Aye

Yohji is expensive in general and these are probably his best pair of frames

Could you not find a near identical pair/style of frames for much cheaper? Like i get that the name is important but unless you spend your time around people who will recognize those as Yohji frames, it's a waste of money to go designer, IMO

>unless you can flex on shit you buy it's not worth it
hypebeast pls leave

I'm not too interested in having the "is designer worth it" argument in this thread, but to clarify

>Could you not find a near identical pair/style of frames
Not ones as beautiful

>Unless you spend your time around people who will recognize those as Yohji frames
I live in an English city where nobody knows any sort of designer really. I do, however, enjoy my personal yohji collection, and I don't need anybody else to care to enjoy it

>It's a waste of money to go designer
It's an economical use of money to go designer. I can wear these for three years and sell them for what I brought them for. Fast fashion also decreases in value quickly.

if you wanna bring economics into this the opportunity cost of having $$$ tied up on designer stuff may greatly outweigh the price of fast fashion, especially the case if you're povo.

If you don't need anything besides regular light blocking lenses, then i'd say contact any high end sunglass seller or chrst even sunglass hut could do it. Youarejustfilling theslots with uv reflectibg lenses, nit expensinve prescription ones

Is this b8?
Why the fuck would you think those frames were a good idea?

this desu, I'd just make em sunglasses, the frames are really nice

Only for prescription lenses you can get polarized sunglass lenses in frames 10-15$

Get polarized. It is a little more expensive but still cheap and worth it in expensive frames. Should be less than 50$

i feel like they wouldn't make good sunglasses because the lenses are too small, and don't provide much coverage

nah they definitely would, they even made sunglasses version of these

w2c similar for the cheaper.

Eyevan is out of my price range.

Also nice specs, soundslikeacoolguy/10

i guess they just look small then, i've always only owned/preferred shades like pic related

Are blinders cool or are they steampunk faggotry?

Thin or thick frames?

w2c joji's heart sunglasses?

lmgtfy.com/?q=joji heart glasses

Anyone know any better alternatives to round ray bans?

I'm looking for something the same style as pic related that's worth the money and possibly looks better

rb3447v