Do you smoke, what kind of cigarettes, what dose your lighter look like?

Do you smoke, what kind of cigarettes, what dose your lighter look like?

POST PICS

I smoke these.

I quit because paying to smell bad is stupid and the aesthetic and social benefits aren't worth it.

Every once in a while
Turkish Royals are my go to, sometimes Camel unfiltered if I feel like it.
I just like Camels I guess
I hate the new packs they've come out with, very ugly

paired with bic lighter

Don’t usually smoke but when I do it’s Dunhill Reds or I roll my own. Lighter doesn’t matter DESU it’s just a heat source. If you’re nitpicking aesthetic that much you’re smoking wrong

Everyone who smokes sucks on Lenin's waxy dick.

I guess I shouldn't have asked about the lighter, I mean I prefer to buy the one that looks nicer, but still it's not that much of deal.

Hm.

I smoke for the pleasure and the smell doesn't bother me, only my PE teacher.

Hating people who smoke is literally the most reddit a person can be. If you don't smoke, nice, good for you, it's healthy and all, and you save a lot of money.

But the "why would you even WANT to smoke? You SMELL bad and it's NOT COOL!!" crowd are 100% fucking losers, no exceptions.

Trying to quit

Amber Leaf Blonde tobacco packed in a rolling tin as it's what pretty much everyone here under the age of 30 smokes.

stop smoking and atleast vape.

fucking idiot

>mouth fedora
lmao fuck right off

>not smoking self-rolled organic cigarettes

0.0001 shekels has been deposited into your Philip Morris account

It's always obvious when the teenagers show up in these threads.

Shilling smoking or vaping its all going into the Philip Morris account. They have a huge investment in vaping and are transitioning their business to it.

I hope you always go for the Bryan packs
Most effay by far

yeah i smoke fools like you on the court

Any other choice is for queer gutter trash. Elegance right here hangs.

Tell that to people who smell like shit all the time because their parents smoke and who have to listen them coughing their lungs out all the time, and then having another cigarette. Smoking is literally disgusting and there is no "buts" or "social perks"

Well if your parents smoke in the house that's pretty trashy. Sorry to be rude but most people have the consideration to step outside.

I don't smoke super often maybe like one or two cigarettes per week but honestly I like the smell of cigarette smoke on clothes or in homes. Even before I smoked I liked it, feels sort of calming and cozy.

>tfw quitting
waking up with a massive headache each morning fucking sucks

>first cig on a cool autumn morning with coffee

Feels so. damn. good.

no homo we smokin penises

I quit heroin and cigs at once. A year later, it's the cigs I crave. If you make it past a couple months they won't be satisying even if you give in, but first few days are the hardest.

I read an article once about how nicotine affects you neurologically. Like once you're dependent and you quit, it actually affects your ability to think clearly while you withdraw.

Yes. Camel filters or red Philip Morris. Honestly I tend to smoke just to do something. Like when Im waiting for a bus I might smoke two in a row. When im walking, im lighting one up every 10min. Other than that, when im at home i dont really feel like i need to smoke and usually even dont. All my clothes smell like shit and i need to get my teeth whiten.
Fuck smoking but i love it

Anyone who smokes is vile

Canadian Classics

the best shittiest smokes. smooooth

Toast causes cancer.

I definitely get this sentiment, and for people in this situation, it totally sucks. I don't think smoking should be considered Veeky Forums any more than alcohol should be, but at the same time, I also think this is a very extreme case. With smoking, as with alcohol, there is a point where it is excessive and in poor taste. Being an alcoholic who becomes violent when drunk, and/or has to steal to keep up their addiction and run their family dry is not Veeky Forums. A person who smokes 3 packs a day, indoors or in crowded public areas, and near children is not Veeky Forums. I am reluctant to say that drinking a glass of whiskey on the weekend or having a cigarette outside is necessarily effay, but as long as people do this considerately and in moderation, I don't think there's really a problem. Of course, people have different values and preferences, but ultimately, I think that as long as people don't bother or harm others, what people do as their vice is no one else's business.

I agree with you

Anybody know if there's a limit to the amount of cigarettes I can bring into the US?

I'm from Aus, and I know its limited to like 20 darts a person (which is ridiculous, though they never ever check in fairness) was wondering if there was a similar limit going into the US. Ask coz I'm having a lay-over in Seoul omw to NY and was planning to stuff my pockets/carry on with cheap Korean cigarettes before I hop back on the plane.

Tobacco products: 200 cigarettes, a reasonable amount of tobacco and 100 cigars.

that lighter is awful

>"social perks"
smoking areas

hey, I got cheap korean cigarettes today. they're not very good desu

Don't lie to yourself. There is nothing pleasurable about smoking. You just smoke because you have a nicotine addiction and crave it all the time

Those arent korean cigarettes in the previous post moron. They are Chinese.

>I'm having a lay-over in Seoul omw to NY and was planning to stuff my pockets/carry on with cheap Korean cigarettes
please read next time

i quit 4 years ago after smoking like 1 pack a day, never looked back

used to smoke marlboro red

yeah i figured, but i dont really mind desu, im used to smoking absolute crap

that sounds cool
a charcoal filter huh? how do they compare to normal cotton filters or no filters

pueblo rolling tobacco in a liqourice flavour paper

I don't smoke more than a cig a week tho, worried it will mess up my face

same
Also have the same cigs. I don't really like them though. I wont buy a new pack if I don't finish the stuff I already have.

If you smoke once a week, you're smoking not because you're addicted but because it's either a fashion statement or you like the sensation.

I'd recommend just not smoking if you're worried about it fucking up your face. Seriously, the only justified reason to smoke that I can think of is "I can't bring myself to stop". The risks far outweigh whatever your reasons are otherwise.

This is coming from a pack a day smoker, btw.

not him, but let me break this down
you went overboard and so you can never enjoy tobacco again
so he needs to stop because he can exhibit self control, which you never had. So since you can't comprehend the concept of "moderation" you're telling him to stop. Gotcha

yeah I don't really like newports too much which is part of the reason I smoke em:)

I'd go through a pack a day of turkish royals

Yeah I get that

they're just kind of boring imo. Camels are pretty much the best.

I don’t smoke. I have asthma. But I get smoke everyday because your shtty addiction forces all of us to smoke with you. It’s a nasty habit. At least vape for god sakes.

I only smoke pic related

>waaa I'm genetically inferior

No, don't have any, it's white and says bic

I only vape, but I had one of these vape holsters 3D printed by my friend, so that's sort of fashion related. Mine is orange, pic related is from the site I downloaded the model from.

>autism utility belt

this was like 5 years or so ago so i dont know if things have changed but i remember bringing back 4 cartons from korea. i would recommend mild seven or wild seven, the thin cigs like here are even lighter than the normally light korean cigs and only old men smoke them

fuck meant to say this plus, not mild/wild sevens. it's been so long

ayyyyy

I have no words.

Real canadian classics

This is the funniest picture I've ever seem

Smokers should be euthanized

holy shit what a faggot and he has newports

god this board is so pathetic

is this fucking forreal?

Cigarette smokers deserve to be made fun of and hated. You're not a connoisseur of tobacco: you're a junkie that got addicted because he needed something to do with his hands and a pre-packaged way to talk to girls outside in front of pubs and clubs.

Forgot my pic.

i hate u

I agree, especially the bit about hands
feels bad man

>because he needed something to do with his hands
I mean yeah, I didn't want to drink so this was the alternative.

They're not the best...I've been smoking these for awhile though.

whered u get that lighter?

Yeah it bothers and harms me when I'm paying for a broke lung cancer patient's healthcare through my taxes

In London, Camden district

I have asthma but I smoke. That shouldn't stop you

You really aren't, cigarettes are taxed so heavily that smokers more than pay for their own care over time - obese people on the other hand...

>2017
>still think there is any rationale for smoking

Marlboro reds, lights, newports, camel crush, and sometimes roll your owns

But smoking is so expensive now

I might just switch to dip

What are those? Where did you get them?

I got 3 of them when I went in Moscow

Damn those have a wonderful package.. I bought those cinese cigarettes while at the airport in Istanbul

Don't h8 appreci8

parisienne
vintage golden dupont lighter

Don't lie to yourself. There is nothing pleasurable about good food. You just eat a lot of food because you have a eating disorder and crave it all the time.
Smoking is not good for you, nobody should do it, but you're retarded is you think it doesn't have a pleasureable psychoactive effect. Please note before you respond that:
I never claimed nicotine isn't addictive
I never claimed people NEVER smoke because they are addicted
I never claimed pleasure is the ONLY factor of smoking

You need food to live; Good food is only to bring in a better vehicle of calories. The pleasure is evolutionary and from what the body thinks it needs. Nicotine is pharmacological.

Smoking is unnecessary and harmful. I would tell you to kill yourself for pretending that was a good analogy, but you're already doing it by inhaling smoke.

>no lucky strike
I didn't know Veeky Forums was such a pleb board

I never claimed I smoked.
I never claimed it wasn't hamrful (I in fact claimed the opposite of this)
I never claimed it was necessary (again, I claimed the opposite)
My analogy is apt. Eating food is unnecessary, when you have superior nutritional benefits from solyent and similar + chewing gum for retaining mouth muscles.
The body doesn't care if the pleasure is evolutionary or pharmalogical. What feels nice feels nice. You claimed the only reason you can find nicotine pleasurable is addiction. I said it isn't, nicotine has a pleasurable effect even on people who have never had nicotine before. Stop misrepresenting me and admit you were wrong.

I miss the 12.5 grams being sold in shops, now we can only get the 30 grams :(
Also
>blonde
kill yourself

I roll my own organic cigs
This is my lighter

just too expensive to buy regularly

>soylent
>superior
You are just determined to be as insufferable as possible, aren't you.

Soylent is deficient in hoards of nutrition, bases its macros on coconut oil and whey protein powder, and doesn't consider the multitude of plant compounds and fatty acids. Soylent is no more "superior" than taking a multi vitamin with a protein shake.

>the body doesn't care
The obese population already shows the body doesn't care what you put into it. But it's completely different, hence the pharmacological differentiation. One is a normal function of the body that causes it to adapt, the other is toxic and causes up/down regulation based on the effect of the drugs. You or the body don't have to care to reap the consequences of poor lifestyle choices. That's why you act above a Neanderthal and use wise choices to benefit yourself.

>you claimed
Trust me, I'm not that guy, and we're not the only ones who hate your dumb self destructive apologist ass.

>what feels nice feels nice
Which doesn't have justify the consequences.

You are trying to take a safe and high road, which you abandoned wither when you said
>I smoke
or if that wasn't you, when you tried to equate a smoking addiction to eating food.
Saying it's pleasurable means fuck all and it functions entirely different than the taste of food.

You have literally no idea what the fuck you are talking about and are arguing from the god awful position of "live and let live", which just excuses addicts, obese, the lazy and the dull. You're jist wrong in ever way. Please remove yourself and stop your dumb ass opinions.

I smoke pipes and cigars but your sense of superiority is delusional and retarded.