I am a self employed trader who made 500,000 dollars last year using exclusively japanese candlestick patterns...

I am a self employed trader who made 500,000 dollars last year using exclusively japanese candlestick patterns. Ask me anything

Post more Japanese candlesticks I want to learn more I am dedicated to learning forex and futures I will spend as much time as it takes

Where can I learn to master Japanese candlestick patterns Senpai?

I prefer Mongolian candlesticks desu

>TA

sure you did

How much is your seed money?
How old are you?
What's next?

Most reliable candlestick signals?

Do you have any proof ?

OP is a faggot, OP can't deliver

What is better, trading pullbacks, reversals or breakouts, and what are your favourite confirmation signals

what were you trading?
what time frame were you using to trade?

Do need to know Japanese to use these?

where did you learn the best set ups to buy and sell ? please show me the books. thanks senpai.

top kek
>mfw im from that shithole country

What principle did you start with?

Which financial assets did you trade?

What kind of platform did you trade on?

My advise would be (coming from a person who makes money on fx) do not trade under 15 minutes, try 15min to an hour. The servers are STILL to slow, they where to slow 5 years ago, they are to slow now to be trading under 15 minutes.

I once tried to close a position once that took me 11 attempts, this was with Alpari.

I now use 15min window, RSI 7, MACD 10 26 3, fuck it I took a screen cap. Using MT5.

I do it as a hobby, not as a living. I make what I make.

To explain this.
You buy when blue line goes OVER the red line, depending on the position of the rsi and macd.
I use to trade just on the rsi 9 using high lows, many years ago in a 1 minute window.

Sell when red lie becomes ontop of blue, again depending on relative strength mainly.
Also the new.

That spike was because America only added 37,000 to it's payroll? Don't quote me on that.

Close all positions before server shutdown.

Did you do any trading study program like the CMT?

Statement or it's all bullshit

How do you predict forex price ratio changes?

It seems so much easier with stocks, because you have access to forecasted earnings and a whole lot of other metrics.

What are you supposed to look at for forex?

Is the blue line rsi or macd?

>TA

>muh fibonacci sequence

No I spent around 6 months researching, videos, reading over data, learning different indicators and strategies, then spent two months on demos on MT4 before I put in my first £1,300. I made it up to £2,000 in a week of small trades. Then took a break from it, I don't do stress and £1,300 was a lot to me back them.

As said this is not my job, it's a hobby, and I'm shit at paperwork, I just throw stuff away and delete statements/emails from Alpari.

>How do you predict forex price ratio changes?
wot is that?
Never even looked into stocks, they do not move as fast. In my picture with the graphs I could have made around £300 in that one hour but I was asleep when the news hit.
You look at the news, the graph jump towards the end was the USA putting out its employment figures it was at least 100,000 below target I think.

Dark blue is average candle, light blue and red are EMA / moving average high and low.
RSI is the green line graph on its own
MACD is the bottom window.

Also it's not all in the news and prediction is done with the indicators, simply put, the light blue line crosses the red line means buy. But the RSI high low or low high is a great indicator as I said I just use to trade on that alone.
Pic related: high low, look at the candles and the RSI this is a indicator that the market will push up with the RSI being low in it's boundaries. Also the markets had been stable and the news was about to breaks of the employment stats.

the MACD is in the bottom window.

Nice trips - But, show us your balance, or u r lying

What balance?
My balance with £25,000 in another family members name for tax iva- avoidance reasons.
My personal account with I think around £530 in it?
As for my Alpari trades screen, fuck you. I have nothing to prove and I've answered people questions and given a great starting point for anyone interested. I have around £4,700 with a 1:500 leverage in my account. I transfer money out to give a balance of £3,000 once I get to £5,000. I'm not a gambler, but I do not like the temptation.

>My personal account with I think around £530 in it?
Typical biz. Even the lying roleplayers are poorfags.

>hobby
I live like I'm poor because i'de sooner be sat on a mountain in the countryside, money does not intrest me, the moaths game does, and a little extra spending money helps me pay for a weekend in Scottland once a quarter.

I could put all the 25K into my Alpari account, but why? I have a job I enjoy, i'm comfortable, content.

I've told you how I do it and have put up pictures of my set up. So, why don't you go and download MT5, open up these windows and get this set up, start a demo account with £3000 and do what i've told you to do.
When you get confident enough put your own money in. Then come back here and prove to others it works, and let others shitpost about your post.

I'm 32, I have nothing to prove and have done a fucktone more with my life than 90% of Veeky Forums and am now content with breezing through life.

>money does not intrest me
This is what poorfags say, and convince themselves so that they're not miserable being a poorfag,

You are not a successful trader, hobby or otherwise. You are a liar and a faggot and should not be giving advice to any living creature.

oh sorry, "personal account", yeah as said tax avoidance.
I've been self employed over the last 8 years, so haveing the 25,000 in an account in my name would have lead me into a lot of trouble at the tax office. Also I could not have received my extra £53 working tax credits.
youthinkthisisamotherfuckinggame.mkv
you don't make money by telling the truth.

I told you i live like i'm poor.
I never claimed to be a successful trader, I do make on around 70% or my trades though.

Please let me know what I have said to lead you to believe that the way I trade does not work.
Go try it out for yourself and stop being a buthurt little faggot.

>I do make on around 70% or my trades though.
Stop.
fucking.
lying.

If you made 70% on your trades you'd be the most successful trader in history and a billionaire. Shut the fuck up, fag.

Fuck this shit, i'm out. Cunts like you should be b&.

I hope some of you have taken my simple setup and tried it for yourselfs.
Good luck.

You obviously know nothing about this, there are systems out there that make upto 94% doing millions of trades a day.
I'm one person, doing 5, 6 a week.
If you trade £100 and make £10 you have £110
If I traded with the whold £25,000 i would have made £2500. The more you trade with the more money you make. I only trade in small amounts, therefore only making small amounts.

I know this might be difficult for you to understand, but please try.
Also; Get the fuck of my Veeky Forums.

>there are systems out there that make upto 94% doing millions of trades a day.
No there are not, you piece of shit liar.

I don't know you fags come onto the board and roleplay. Do you get jollies from fooling some 14 year olds? Because every adult on this board knows you're full of shit to the brim.

Fuck off, leave the board, and don't come back. Your kind isn't wanted here.

Congrats!

You would rather have roleplaying kids shit up the board with bullcrap claims? Get your priorities straight. No advice is better than bad advice.

I would rather have OP answer some of these questions. What kind of a lunatic makes an AMA thread and then bails?

That you would actually believe that someone made $500k from TA, and would seek their advice, tells me all I need to know about you.

Welcome to biz. You fit right in.

Where did I say how much money I made on FX?

It's a new day so I can maybe put up with some of your bullshit. Just for a while.

Also what do you do? Just shitpost all day and not actually try the proof I have provided? How can you call me a liar without trying it.
It's not as if MT5 lies...

This is just to prove the high low works, I jave just done this on a demo account
with 10,000
1:500
selling 20

If you are going to call me a lier then please explain what part of this is a lie.

In this capture I break the rune or blue over red and putting on a sell, BUT the RSI is high in it margins with a VERY clear high low in the graphs, if you want me to point out the high low, I can.
But here you also see what I would have made.
I did not make this on my actual account as I've already done for today.
But this was a simple profit of $800 or £550

here in this capture image if I had stayed in. I could have made 4x that in the 1:500 account trading 20.

This capture is from another demo I set up using 6361 Euro (£5000) with 1:10 leverage. I was planning on showing you how leverage works and the amounts you are gambling with, and the profits depending on it. This is a lot safer but you make a lot less. this was only trading 0.5 lot/volume. Each bet you see made around 12euro on the average.