How do you deal with pit stains in warm places

How do you deal with pit stains in warm places

antiperspirant
also don't overdress for the weather

Get a light grey or skin-colored merino undershirt. They will help regulate your body temperature, and they are nearly impossible to fully sweat through.

ah yes I'll just go ahead and wear a singlet to my workplace / formal event

uniqlo airism undershirts and directly apply some stain remover to the collar and underarm regions of your dress shirts b4 you wash them

tiege henley

you don't. you embrace them

Wear white and wash your clothes.

Don't go to warm places. Easy.

i just tried to buy a few of these online, and the canadian web site doesn't ship. wtf, i want access

>having an office-slave job
Your fault.

he found his purpose, although it's not very sexy but at least he has his place, what about you? what do you do? what is your purpose?

I write code for high fashion online stores. Not much better, but at least I can wear whatever I want and work from home quite often. Working on a movie with a best friend right now, unsure if it will go anywhere, but the process is what's fun about it.

I put pads (for periods) under my arm pits.

Drysol my man
I don't dare use it daily because god knows what cancerous bullshit is in it but by god it works.

It's a roll-on with a higher percent of aluminium chloride, odorless, you apply it before bed - it itches a bit at first, then you repeat it on the night after.

And then magic happens, your armpits stay nice and dry, you only sweat if you actually do continous physical activity - it's pretty great. Lasts a couple of days and wears down.

I only use it before stuff like weddings and other formal events where I'm going to be spending hours under heavy fabric and moving.

>merino
wouldn't adding a layer of wool just make you warmer?

it just sounds like you embraced your office slave job, good on you. not many people can do the same

Merino wool is very fine, and handles moisture great. Won't soak up like cotton, and won't smell like polyester/synthetic materials. Just make sure to buy a light piece - it's sorted in grams. For a shirt 150 is light and 250 is heavy.

>handles moisture great. Won't soak up like cotton
that's wool in general

I wear (thin) wool socks all year round. never ever any sweat, and never ever any smell

you need a non bias third party to confirm this, most people don't notice their own scent. for all we know ur a sweaty hairy ass gorilla who reeks of buttholes

>you need a non bias third party to confirm this, most people don't notice their own scent.
I noticed my own sweaty and smelly feet for all the years that I used cotton socks mate. I've used wool socks for the last 4 years and it's been consistantly great. no smell, almost no sweat

Pete & Pedro

be a man, grow up and accept it and maybe even flaunt it, cuz you ain't no nu-male faggy fag who tries to hide the manly evidence of his own labor and effort

What do you use if you don't want your fragrance to be ruined? Do those rollers for your armpit have a thick scent? I have to bike to work every day and it makes me sweat.

wear white shirts

Duct tape under pits works the bes

It depends what sort of warm places you're talking about and what sort of wear you're talking about.

For business formal
>Consider suit for weather
E.g., if you can get away with a partial suit, go for it. If you can justify buying a linen suit and you're that far down south, go for it. If you can do neither, try to find a suit with a partial lining. Otherwise, undershirts and strong antiperspirant.

Depending on the occasion wearing a linen suit, or a unlined suit can help, stay away from wool. Make sure what your wear can "breathe", use anti transpirant deo. Do use a thick or large amount of hair product. Dont use a thick moisturizer or lotion that isn't meant for your face.

*You *Dont