ITT: White man getting BTFO!

ITT: White man getting BTFO!
>Russian-Japanese war

Other urls found in this thread:

tameshigiri.ca/2014/05/07/european-vs-japanese-swordsmen-historical-encounters-in-the-16th-19th-centuries/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_White_Bird_Canyon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Be Japanese
>Get nuked

i recall one awesome story which must have been one of the last great sword battle in history. A Russian and Japanese officer dueled in the midst of a battle while the troops around stopped to watch. The Japanese officer won the duel and struck down the Russian if I remember.

>ethiopia
now I see why the "italians aren't white" meme is a meme

Its this one

tameshigiri.ca/2014/05/07/european-vs-japanese-swordsmen-historical-encounters-in-the-16th-19th-centuries/

“One sub-lieutenant two or three in used his drawn sword on his men when they hung back, cutting down in quick succession ; and then, realizing the hopelessness of such action, he gallantly advanced alone to meet the Japanese. He ran towards them till a bullet, one of the last remaining, struck him in the stomach; as he fell he stabbed himself with his sword sooner than fall into his enemy’s hands. Another Russian followed in shouting in defiance to the Japanese, and as he came on, a Japanese officer hurried to meet him. The two closed in an Homeric hand-to-hand in sight of the two armies and as they whirled their swords at each side rent the air with cheers. Now It seemed that the Russian was winning and the Russians thundered applause. Now again the Japanese had the upper hand, and hoarse ” Banzais ! ” rose from the Hiroshima infantry. Then the Russian went down before the skillful swordplay of his opponent, and a moment later he lay a corpse upon the hill. The Japanese officer ran calmly back to his line and took his place at the head of his men amidst a tumult of cheers, and almost at the same moment the long-looked-for ammunition arrived.

The star of Japan was now in the ascendant. The Japanese troops poured a terrible fire into their opponents, and instantly charged with the utmost resolution. For a moment the Russians stood ; bayonets were crossed ; a Japanese bayoneted a Russian and was immediately impaled on the bayonets of the Russian victim’s comrades. The officers fought with swords and revolvers, the Japanese officers making dreadful play with their sharp Samurai blades, and hewing off the limbs of their less skilful antagonists."

Did he raped him?

That's beautiful.

Though really anime-tier.

>in the midst of the battle, two sword-wielding heroes fight
>the surrounding soldiers succumb to pure astonishment and lower their arms
>the Russian and japanese soldiers' uniforms are torn off by the swordplay, revealing their rippling abs
>the Russian is struck with full regret as he realizes the features of his former wife in his Japanese opponent
>he gasps
>"you are my son, aren't you?"
>this angers the Japanese to no end, who slays him with the fury this has brought on him
>but he realizes that he does resemble the man he has vanquished
>grief overtakes him
>"n-no, this can't be happening, NOOO!"

>Inb4 >Italy

Can someone explain me this war besides memes about the russian navy?

What were the motivations of both parties? I think Russia wanted to obtain a warm water port i.e. Port Arthur but isn't that in China?

Russia saw itself as protecting China, having intervened on China's behalf in the first Sino-Japanese War.

It was an imperialist war over influence on Far Eastern territories, particularly Manchuria.

>slavs
>white
most of the soldiers were some mongol rape babies from Siberia anyway

>protecting China
they were protecting their own interests in China and wanted to get a big chunk of Manchuria. They'd already gotten quite a bit of land from China during the 19th century

That's a surprisingly diverse Ethiopian Army

I love how the Japs drew the Ruskies

They were such Westernboos back then

>Racebaiting thread
>>>r/cuckold
Wow this is really cool looking

lots of quality smug in that painting

>an Anglo-American puppet trade partner defeating Russians

Sounds like a victory for the white man

I would hang this on my wall desu

That's not true at all. Stop posting.

m8, even the "white man" was banking on the Russians beating the Japs.

They were surprised when they won.

t. stormfag

>literally ninjas

>back then

Pretty sure they still are.

Pretty accurate tbqh

Japs getting BTFO in round 2, Soviet Boogaloo

Bog niggers v The Eternal Anglo.

Who's white?
Who won?
We may never know.

>This is European rongswordo, it's superior weapon because of being made with quarity steeru

I always thought this battle was interesting. Granted the US horses were easily spooked and probably costed them the battle.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_White_Bird_Canyon

Didn't they get BTFO?

The Germans were, rest of the world was pretty happy with the result

fresh af

Who's that?