Cringe thread

Cringe thread

Think you forgot to post a related image, OP.

"Le idubbbz epic win xD"

cringe post

love this image

One of those "the longer you look at it..." pics

No shame.

Yea this starts off kinda inoffensive and quickly becomes trash

i don't care about this

What's wrong with this?

Ian making a bank huh

Wow this is bad. Cuz blindly following a YouTuber is less sheeplike than blindly following hype fashion.

This is better than the streetwear kids on this board honestly, don't know what the merch is for though

I work for the company that prints the sheep hoodies. At first i thought it was clever but then it was all we printed for a few weeks now and its just ironic. A bunch of dudes in white hoodies that say sheep on it.

rate my crewpic

gay/10

Dont see it

I think that's part of the joke, really. Idubbbz has really played his own fans.

I mean he's wearing shit shoes and offwhite socks with a gosha shirt but what exactly is so bad that it belongs in a cringe thread?

major clout

>offwhite socks
wat?

>blindly following
But the shirt is ironic, you have to know what supreme is (most people don’t) to even get the joke. They're not blind followers.

>>Veeky Forums

Very Veeky Forums IMO, your body types are very aesthetic.

I can't imagine anyone but supremefags actually being bothered by the sheep shirts.

kek i copped the hoodie

Great rose tattoos, 8.5/10

It's Idubbbz.

this: lots of fun

it's the brand

stfu

I've seen this image a few times before, is it really from a Veeky Forums meetup or something?

That sheep shit is so lame. At first it was funny that they're making fun of hypebeasts, but now I see more people on campus wearing sheep shit than Supreme. Now it's cringe to see them turning into sheep themselves. Really ironic

reminder that there is nothing wrong with the guy in the bucket hat (besides the bucket hat) and the guy in the shirt to his right

Its not that cringe imo but the cringe is how much he paid to look below average

hes ugly

"ha, look guys THATS CRINGE LMAO, I CANT BELIEVE THESE KIDS AHAHAH CRIIINGEE XD, amirite HAHA fucking cringe kids. please love me"

can't be havin' that

oh you're so funny huh?

So how many did you buy?

/pol/ tards depress me

where is Dylan though?

Wow, edgy!

OP IS OFFENDED HAHAHAHAHA

>editing out dylan roof

desu I expected more than one trans, let alone no transwomen

it happened in 2012 when they were in

oh no, i bought that sweater.
Am I a redditor now?

the whole point was you're not supposed to buy it you dumb fuck

Whats edgy about it, it's just a t-shirt?

You know this guy was Pinochetposting non-stop until Charlottesville and now complains about not feeling safe anymore

in their defense no fit is super bad, almost all the shoes are nice, it's just they're awkward in body type and face. can't do much about that

This was the greatest day in Veeky Forums's history. Fuck what a joyous occasion. I've been gone for a year or so, does anyone from this era still post shit?

So they're self aware sheep?

Everyone knows what Supreme is, and ironic obsessive following is still obsessive following

this is actually dope

nice epic sheep shirt, have an upvote

mac demarco fans

So fucking glad i dropped that train wreck of a movement when i did

haha

Pants fit like shit, socks are cringey, shoes are dumb and don't at all fit with the fit.

The point of it was to not be bought in the first place. They're literally branding themselves as sheeps.

w2c

You have no taste if you think this is cringe and this guy is going to plow your all your bitches if you keep talkin shit bitch.

Dude on the left looks like he's about to beat those nerds with that chain

still tryna figure out if the 5th guy from the lefts neck is photoshop or really that long

Uli K actually makes dope music

kek