What is this style called and how do I dress like him?

What is this style called and how do I dress like him?

Other urls found in this thread:

pedestrian.tv/film-tv/ikeas-released-an-official-guide-to-making-yr-own-got-cape-from-its-rug/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Medieval thot Patrol

KING IN DA NORF

I too am looking for comfy winter clothing

I got you senpai

What fur is he wearing in this story arc? I cant make it out. I love the color

"art hoe"

Ikea-style

Looks like wolf fur.

He's wearing 14th century transitional armor in that he's wearing a coat of plates over a gambeson. Beyond that he's just wearing a fur-lined cloak, trousers (either linen, wool, or cotton), and leather gloves and boots. The armor's going to be the hardest to acquire/make.

is this real?

yes, it's confirmed
although they actually treat the fur too

Fish fur

Fucking hate how he died, literally one of the few interesting characters left and arguably the smartest man in westeros gets killed like an idiot

who

I felt the same way. What a waste of a character.

His face is hilarious to me, the time place this character is supposed to be on would not look like that, his face is the outcome of modern life, weak chin, shitty facial hair, out of shape, his face looks extremely out of place, it's like a neckbeard cosplaying.

pedestrian.tv/film-tv/ikeas-released-an-official-guide-to-making-yr-own-got-cape-from-its-rug/

The thing is, the only reason he died is because of bran...the guy who can look into the past to see what everyone did. What can you do against that?

Smells like pisssssssssssss

I don’t know which one I like more