Cop or not?

Cop or nut

Other urls found in this thread:

drmartens.com/de/p/mens-boots-orleans-wp-eldritch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imo they have much better patterns with nicer colors

I like the teal and black and tan and gray and the camo pattern. And it's currently on sale $59
copped

not if you go to uni or live near a campus because every frat guy is wearing one of these, at least at my school

depends how you wear it

?

black lanklets wear shoes like this

lol

c/n ?

Look cool, but has a S&M gimp cuck vibe to it.

in fact left is objectively better

Not really. Looks cleaner and normy. But ugly shoes, ugly pants, hat, everything is shit. That green fleece tho could be used in a sick fit by the new shia.

why? why u need this?

Newest slipknot member?

If you live on the antarctic, yes

asked this in the other thread, but are CPs dead? I'd like to get some but I don't want to waste my money if it's just considered trash now.

What are these types of jackets called?

Looks like a Patagonia synchilla snap t pullover

yeah white shoes are kinda outdated now

just get an off white pair or something

left is better lmao

like?

sure, I love my patagonia synchilla

Pic related is mine.
I wish i got it in a better colourway but it was half price.

nah it's pleb shit

Whats that on the sleeve

looks like cam empt emblem

Disclaimer: I am black.

What is the name of this style of jacket?

Snap t

fishies

>Disclaimer: I am black.
a stereotypical black i might add

Prilicno jadno ustaso

help me please

On some days. Sometimes not. It does let me wear the more "ornate" bikes though.

тpaнcлaтe

What shoes?

$29 rothcos

fair enough

If your wardrobe is gaudy and it's your style and you are Veeky Forums - go for it. If shoes will be your main detail in appearance, 'balanced out' by some mild stuff and you have no muscles on your body - don't even think about it.

?

cop.
do not cop

looks nice

thats actually interesting, didnt expect someone to reply in that way, im about 1.86 and yeah i got some gaudy clothes, mostly dsquared jeans, but not fit at all

Should I cop this sweater?

I wont wear with jeans

absolute waste of money, maybe there's a pair of jordans that look 95% the same?

Thanks. Worth £68 including postage?

i've heard varying things about how well the drips wear, but been eyeing these for a while

fucking horrendous, if you like this sillhouette get like jordans or geobaskets but it'd be more Veeky Forums to post a video of you burning 750 euros on instagram than buy these

do the drips not break off the second you put them on?

Is there an uglier "high fashion"-designer than Philipp Plein? All he does is either a ripoff or ugly as sin (or both).

they look better suited for home decor than actual wear

yeah, that's a good price

if they are over 25£ you are fucking retarded

Honestly I really like them conceptually and if I owned one I would put them as an art piece. But they are unwearable for 999/1000 cases. You will need a very specific warderobe (that is expensive af itself) and specific physical features to pull them off. They aren't shoes you can wear with you shitty dyed flecktarn parka. You need some Yohji or mainline Rick or Ann. D. clothes to make them work.

literally no one is going to notice the BOTTOM OF YOUR SHOES.

DO NOT COP unless they're cheap af. They won't wear well, and other than the sole there is nothing special about the shoe

Do not. "self aware" fashion is always garbage

nah the text is cringe
absolutely
the drips literally fucking drop off with your first step, use your goddamn common sense christ user

Damn, I hate it when Jun goes over the top edge for his collection. Such a lackluster collection.
JohnUndercover is a better Undercover by now because it's still good use materials, quality and with much more sublte edge.

I've heard the drips last 5-10 wears, usually. Even after the drips wear off, they're still beautiful, kangaroo leather hi tops.

Uh just a little bit over that...

I'll put them on my mantle :^)

Yeah Ann D / Rick / Julius and a bit of UC / BBS is basically my wardrobe. Saw these around a few times lately and have been lusting over them, glad you agree that they'd fit that style!

Ew no

If they are your grail than go for them. Really, considering you already have a warderobe nothing holds you back. I like them, but they don't suit me (wear more minimal Undercover, Junya, CdG, Dries, Lemaire and Margiela).
Only thing is - I dunno how long they last. But this is my problem with all my grails too - thinking than in max. 5 years they you will need something new.

Btw, what do you do for living that you can afford those brands? Just for a personal interest.

I like it OP. I wouldn't wear it since I'm mostly into plain clothes and dark colors, but I enjoy this one because it's playful without loud colors.

I got a 3 pack of them, and they smell awful and are covered in a mild grease. also the print varies greatly, all three we different.

eastern block surplus is not something you wear causally. I love my german flecktarn jacket, they know how to make a snazzy shirt. Its even tailored nicely. these commie jobs are giant blocks of weird fabric.

But hey, they are cheap as fuck. just remember the sizes are meant for wearing over other shirts and belts and gear and stuff, so they are big around the waist.

so i copped pic related, but since it's low in stock everywhere i had to settle for a length that the seller says is suitable for 5'7" men (I'm around 5'11"). did i fuck up badly? the chest size is spot on, and the parka already looks to fit somewhat loosely and long

Yeah, that hurts me to think about too, I know I'd wanna wear em all the time but also don't wanna see them wear out, it's tough ;_;

I'll give it a few more weeks to see if I'm still in love with them and start looking, thanks user :)

I started a career in tech straight out of high school and now (5 yrs later) do project management / technical consulting for a large-ish web company

I barely buy anything retail except special pieces though, almost always get good deals off Grailed / secondhand

Don't you get weird looks for wearing gothninja at work? I landed in shitty company (fell for "supply chain"-meme as my bachelor), uneffiest place ever, feel like slowly dying here. At least money is good, saved around 15000€ for my master (thinking about what would suit me best).
By the way, I really recommend you buying Julius directly from Japan. I use FromJapan for Undercover. It's hilarious that those brands are actually a bit higher than middle-price segment there and Y!Auctions with Rakuten offer almost perfect used stuff for much cheaper (hence all the Grailed jews get it there for resale).

>Even after the drips wear off, they're still beautiful, kangaroo leather hi tops.
exactly, you shouldn't be buying the shoes for the drips at the bottom, they are just basically a side effect of the dip process
I don't understand how the fuck some people don't understand that

Thank you, I'm glad some people on Veeky Forums understand :)

I'm definitely out of place among all the
graphic T's and cargo-shortpants but other than getting occasional comments about being the "fashionable one" everyone's chill about it! My coworkers are good peeps :) I definitely got lucky with my job though.

I don't really stray too far into ninja-ey territory either, my Rick stuff is mostly jackets, astaire trousers, and tees. Aesthetic is more luxe-vampire-core I guess if I had to give it a name haha

That's awesome that you're pursuing school! I never had the willpower for university, but hearing about my friends' grad programs they're doing crazy cool stuff! That's a great tip though, I'll have to check out buying from jpn :)

did you receive it already? post a fit pic

The jacket? Cop, and get me one too.

anyone know were to cop hat

CELLS WITHIN CELLS

the rope isn't racist.

doc martens on sale

didn't receive it already
i actually just realized tho that this might be fine because my torso is p short compared to my legs. i have awkward proportions.

Post link

drmartens.com/de/p/mens-boots-orleans-wp-eldritch

safe

what fabric?

51% Acrylic, 23% Nylon, 14% Wool, 10% Alpaca, 2% Spandex

Huh. Well, its only $40.

i like the design, but on paper that's a really bad mix

W2c??

also been looking at some patagonia

fagagonia

wtc?

got 'em

both look good. you cant walk around with a backpack like an aspie the whole time

cop

pls no

>the sizes are meant for wearing over other shirts and belts and gear and stuff
Why the fuck would anything be designed to go OVER your gear? That's retarded, don't say shit you don't know anything about