SUPREME DROP THURSDAY

What did you cop?

go back to r/streetwear

Not copping anything because supreme is fucking gay

I managed to get one of these and a few hats.

"im an affluent likely asian american who enjoys skate and alternative culture but neither works an alternative job 'nor skates" - THE BRAND

I'm just a guy in Finland who used to skate

Is the bandana restocking?

>finnish hypebeast
kill it with fire

this might have been one of their shittiest drops yet, nothing good at all

Sold out in seconds.

Bots on the loose.

I should have gone for the black. Camo was bust.

It was sold out in 6 seconds. I already had underwear in my basket before the drop hit so my credit card details were all filled in

Honestly last week, and this week have been total garbage. 90% of it looks like shit you would buy at Gap or Old Navy. The pullover in your pic is the only alright thing from this whole week.

I usually cop Supreme every week, but the last thing I copped was the Scarface Shower Tee due to how mediocre these last few weeks have been. Total drought.

I'd have liked the black jacket and the black Champion hoodie but the Champion hoodie was €178. Fuck that lol. Nike collab was insanely shitty. Palace/Adidas tomorrow is just as bad.

Bogo season is going to be legit insane this year. I'll be trying for the grey with orange bogo and doubt I'll get it even with a bot.

I actually really like these shoes. Not this specific colorway but they've really grown on me.

all trash except maybe the flannels

Copped this 2 weeks ago. Was my first time buying hypebeast meme apparel. I'm in college now and need to fit in.

>I'm in college now and need to fit in.

you're pathetic,

I’m a white boy at a college that’s 60% asian I have no choice.

I don't care about your race or where you are. The fact that you're trying hard to fit in is pathetic.

buying a single shirt is barely "trying hard"

>
this

He's just jealous of you

fashion is a mentality

>Supreme

lmaoing @ your life

I have that futon

B A S I C
A
S
I
C

damn this piece is really nice. wasn't about to pay 250 for it tho

so you're just asian

REEEEEEEEE

Just grabbed this because it's cool as fuck.

I got the black one

Anyone knows where can I find hot images of girls in Supreme clothing? I have a severe Supreme fetish c:

in all honesty, you would have better luck, manually