Redbubble quality?

Is their stuff decent or nah? Asking because this graphic tee's hem came loose in one spot

definitely not

Burn everything you're wearing and start lurking Veeky Forums for at least six hours a day right now, it might not be too late to save yourself yet.

why ask if you already know? personally I don't really wear mass produced t-shirts if I'm not willing for them to get destroyed, same with shoes. also journey is a cool game but that shirt is a little corny tbqh my friend.

Is that a video game shirt? That's from that queermo game where you can't actually communicate, right? You just beep or something i think. What a shite game.

You should not wear it or anything like it. Veeky Forums is not the place to get an education in style. Check out blogs and shit for inspiration. Only come here to shitpost

>tfw when i have similar suit (fit and all except 2b instead of 3) but it's vintage issey

you clearly know what the game is, stop trying to sound aloof and just own up to it faggot

I know the game and it's shite. faggot.

I know its from an artsy fartsy vidya, I anticipated getting called a faggot, but my question still stands; do they have anything decent? Their premium tees, sweaters? Are custom printing services just to be avoided?

no.

faggot.

AVOID
shit quality + trash designs

So in conclusion: burn my RB shit and anything my mommy ever bought me, go to some store in my area that maybe has something decent and rotate out my wardrobe for Veeky Forums approved items?

no, just develop your own sense of style and wear what you want to wear. only get rid of stuff you don't want. keep an open mind and seek out inspiration from a variety of sources, and emulate styles you like. obviously there are rules of thumb for how to dress in general but only dressing according to other people's advice is stupid, especially Veeky Forums's advice. sorry if this is too nebulous.

The most important part is to get a fucking haircut.

as awkward as he looks, it does suit him. I admire this lad but i am concerned for his health i don't think i can do what he does. with all the fast food he eats, it will preserve his body and he will be like a year old mcdonalds cheese burger that didn't decompose

post a fit

Huh, looks like poop

I definitely need a trim but I refuse to not have long hair (by male standards).
Thanks for the wholesome advice friend

again it's very general advice and not really that helpful in the short term, but even if you aren't that passionate about fashion or even clothing it's a good method for feeling comfortable and confident in what you wear.

thas my gif brĂ¼der

it's shit now, but was decent like 3 years ago when they used american apperal tshirts instead of the shit they use now

nice nips dude

Yeah the shirt is nipply polyester and i'm also nipply

>as awkward as he looks, it does suit him
He's slowly shedding the awkwardness, his newer videos evoke much more confidence in both his style and personality

Say what you will about that gay shirt but Journey is an absolute 10/10 game

wait if the shirt is gay but i myself am gay does that make it okay
its like congruent or something right