This is what peak fashion advise looks like

This is what peak fashion advise looks like.

...okay?!..

Imagine being a real man...

What kind of a goober counts a cardigan as a jacket

did they just copy this from r/mfa?

is this a meme or not

I need things like this because I'm too autistic to combine clothes for an outfit/style, particularly in the shoes/feetwear department, it's all the same to me

>peak fashion advise
Sure, if you want to dress like an Uni professor.

thats literally what they are going for though

All black is the correct way

While the style in that is not really up this site's alley, the advice on color combination is still solid. So many people here just wear all black and are afraid to branch out into colors.

t. emaciated/fat soyboys

Veeky Forums would disagree with this because this board is filled to the brim with teenagers

but you're absolutely right.

imagine basing your entire wardrobe off of 3 shoes..that are ALL THE SAME COLOR. 3 pants??? im mad i'm Triggered

where does it say "entire wardrobe" you fucking goon

>not dressing like a redditor makes you soyboy

guarantee you wouldn't be attributing *classic clothing that'll never go out to style* (objectively speaking) to "reddit" if 1. Veeky Forums didn't tell you to and 2. you had no idea reddit even existed
get a clue retard

the word wardrobe itself means someones entire collection of CLOTHES. this "chart" was created so people can wear these variations EVERY SINGLE DAY. if they were advising on a basic everyday rugged look then they would have called it that, a LOOK.

i seriously cannot WAIT for the sweet moment i get to strangle the LIFE out of you!!!!!!!!

i keep forgetting that autists take everything completely at face value
ask antonio centeno himself and he'd call you an idiot if you think this is some uber strict guide that you cannot go outside of

christ on a bike, dude.

While I like the advice I have to say this pic is kinda misleading. It's not quite "how to get/create a wardrobe" and more "how to maximise/diversify with what you already have"

i don't know who and/or what antonio centeno is and even using that guide as a simple base is extremely Questionable

>antonio centeno
the creator of the guide

and it's really not. it's not great, but i'd definitely much sooner respect and trust someone who dresses like a """redditor""" than someone decked out in supreme, vetements and alexander wang.

I’M PICKLE RIIIIICK

>Sure, if you want to dress like an Uni professor.

You don't want to dress like a sleazy old guy that has never fucked a girl over 25 in his life?

arbitrary

>rugged
>chukkas
>fucking chelseas

>using "never fucked a girl over 25 in his life" as an attempted insult
Do you know how I can tell you're an insecure, shrewish woman?

man I like chelseas what the fuck

A, that doesn't make them rugged, and B, that makes you a homosexual.

You piece of shit, lots of good wang

me
pls teach me how to color

what's the difference between a trouser and a chino?

what's the difference of any pants that aren't dress pants or jeans?

god I hope you're trolling
the clothing in OP is out of style. The silhouette and colour pallette evokes, not just a uni professor, but one who has travelled forward in time from the early 70s.

Please post a fit with you wearing this shit.

most people cant even tell the difference between what is fashionable and what is stylish

trouser is just a general term
chino is type of fabric which gives the chino trousers their name

I think you misread my post, bruv. The initial poster says dressing like a uni professor is a bad thing.
To which I replied that uni professors frequently can or do bed women much younger than they are, suggesting that dressing like a professor is actually good.
In reality dressing like one would not make you one and you probably won't get to fuck a lot of girls much younger than you, but it was just a shitpost.

There's not even anything wrong with this. It's just fucking boring

>I think you misread my post, bruv.
Yep, fuck, I did. Not gonna argue that one, that's all me. In my defense I was up early trying to wake up proper-like.

This is proper clothing if you work as a blogger for some "news" site or other somewhat modern numale jobs, but it's so fucking dull. Every brown haired dude with a shit beard and glasses wear this kind of stuff thinking they're special. Fuck that

Real men real style

yeah, did they copy it from mfa

no they copied it from the notion of wanting to be taken seriously as an adult

>wanting to be taken seriously as an adult
>calling a cardigan a jacket
>wearing it as a jacket
WHOOPS HAHA

Throw all those tops in the trash, replace with regular Oxford shirts (i.e. NO plaid, no double breast pockets and absolutely no fucking Henleys). You'd already be a step above how 98% of people normally dress

pretty sure wearing sport coats will make you look like a dork. Also cardigans are gay.

if you're a bsaic bitch high schooler maybe

Yeah, you need to be a turbo Chad to pull off Henleys

I have a professor who basically exclusively wears henleys unbuttoned 2 or 3 buttons, simple trousers, and country boots. He's probably 60 and has shoulder length wavy white hair. He's alpha as fuck.

Very few people could pull it off though.

No it isnt you flaming idiot. Chino is a style of pants/trouser/whateverthefuck.

The fabric is twill. Chinos are made of twill fabric

What kinda goober wears JEANS with a suit jacket?

should i carry around an apple as well? teachers have those right

nah you just need to be relatively Veeky Forums

Only Professor Goober, and he thinks he's pulling it off.

honestly, that site specifically, is really bad imo. Its not useful at all, in fact it almost seems like a troll site it's so bad. Pretty sure they have a guide on wearing jeans, and skinny jeans are never chosen as an option, they have it as an option, but they never choose it for any body type. imo fashionbeanz is good

the style of shoes is pretty good though, one derby boot, chelsea and chukka. you should have at least one of each of these. the problem is in the specificity of it, you can have so many different sub types within each boot type, you can have more formal and chic, or more industrial and (red wing), you can have a nice sleek chelsea or you can have an ugly as fuck blundstone chelsea. color is a whole other thing.