Help with hair

Basically every time I wash my hair it becomes pretty annoying in terms of texture

When I don't wash for 3-4 days the texture becomes kinda wavy and doesn't move much with wind meaning it stays in place I've tried everything, from hair wax to sea salt spray, nothing works except waiting for 3-4 days and even then only sometimes I get this texture plus it starts to smell

Anyone help? Thanks

Another thing worth mentioning is that it stays above my eyes, even with sea salt spray it might become a little bit wavy but it goes all over the place (like pic related) and covers my eyes which is really unpractical

How dirty are you that your hair starts to smell? Also is called using gel, balm or any other kinda of hair styling products

it starts to smell after 3-4 days, I'm very hygienic

I've tried wax and sea salt spray like I said and none of them have given me the malleability and curls I get with not washing, so is there any hair styling product which can help me achieve that or even something which just makes it malleable so I can keep it above my eyes (maybe coconut oil?)

just use a curly soap then wax it after it curls up

shave it all you faggot. only numales have hairstyles.

do u recommend any?

thanks

b

b

b

B

Holy fuck are you me? Ive really started to neglect hygiene as a result of getting great mid length hair texture

b

lol I'm still very hygienic, I just don't wash my hair as often

will argan oil help?

Are you saying you don't wash your hair?

I do, but everytime I do it becomes like the second picture, I want to keep it like the first picture at all times

b

b

Silky shampoo changes texture to be...silky