Richfag here

Richfag here,

Sold my internet business for 900k after two years of monk mode. I haven't bought anything new besides shoes since highschool (besides suit) so my wardrobe is not very minimalistic and ineffective.

Help me not be a business cliche.

Spend a budget of $2000 and ill buy one thing off your wishlist.

Asthetics must be able to acquire pic related so I can get an heir.

Other urls found in this thread:

mrporter.com/en-es/mens/saint_laurent/polished-leather-chelsea-boots/904156?ppv=2
mrporter.com/en-es/mens/apc/michael-slim-fit-striped-cotton-jersey-t-shirt/876366?ppv=2
mrporter.com/en-es/mens/acne_studios/ace-skinny-fit-stretch-denim-jeans/720359?ppv=2
mrporter.com/en-es/mens/burberry/leather-bomber-jacket/882824?ppv=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck

>under a million
>an heir

What kind of styles are you interested in OP?
Favorite types of music?
Age?

These will help.

drakes.com

>900k

Haha nigga, you broke.

>Sold Internet Business
>only 900K
Jesus dude the series A went THAT bad, huh?

Are you going to get a job? 900k won't last that long lol.

if you're going to role play about selling a business please at least make it more believable

get the cosmograph daytona by rolex. rich grils can smell good watches from a mile away

do i get something now thx

Get a stylist you fucking dumbass.

haha what a loser, he didn't even break 2 commas. You're part of the 900 thousandaire club which isn't even a fucking thing. You can't even afford a car that's doors that open like this

Go look up inspo of things you like and go from there. How do you expect us to help you when we have no idea of your personal tastes?

or just go back to Veeky Forums and larp there pajeet

DIDDIES

>9000k
>Amerifag
Good luck ;-)

What was your business?

mrporter.com/en-es/mens/saint_laurent/polished-leather-chelsea-boots/904156?ppv=2

mrporter.com/en-es/mens/apc/michael-slim-fit-striped-cotton-jersey-t-shirt/876366?ppv=2

mrporter.com/en-es/mens/acne_studios/ace-skinny-fit-stretch-denim-jeans/720359?ppv=2

mrporter.com/en-es/mens/burberry/leather-bomber-jacket/882824?ppv=2

Done now get me this, i want ones too:

Paypal: [email protected]

lmfaoo you aint getting shit with those picks you hyena retard.

post fit talk shit :)

fucking retard

Full rick. And migrate to a 3rd world country, 900k is enough for a lifetime.

Why did you sell your business OP?

this dumbfuck actually put in work cuz he thought he'd get something kek

>900k
>rich
???

real talk OP you're probably going to have to post a pic of yourself (w/ face obscured ofc) so we can see your body type. can't know what clothes you would look good in without knowing what you look like.