Why do you people care about clothes so much ?

why do you people care about clothes so much ?

We're the only species that wear clothes. Your choice to look your best

thats hot

Because it’s part of your image.

>on a fashion board
>why do you care about clothes

huh dunno dude

I don't even care that much about looking good myself. I have a fetish for fabrics and well-made apparel

because

1. it's a hobby, like anything else
2. i like looking presentable
3. the inherent confidence boost of wearing high quality, high-end clothes
4. why not? more people should care about clothes and how they dress, if anything, especially considering the fact that everybody wears clothes
5. it's layering season
6. compliments; people respect you more if you look like you put in some modicum of effort into dressing well

w2c?

It was on sale on Haven awhile back. Bedwin & The Heartbreakers is the brand

Why do people like art or music? Its aesthetically pleasing

My dad was physically and verbally abusive. The only time I remember my dad being genuinely nice to me was at a family get together when I was 12. My aunt complimented the new suit my stepmom got me and I heard my dad say "Yeah, he does looks sharp doesn't he?" He almost sounded proud.

Now I work in advertising making pretty decent money. Outside of rent and groceries I spend most of my money on my clothing habit. Sucks because my dad died of pancreatic cancer before he ever bothered to visit me in the city. I still like to wear nice clothing (mostly suits) because I feel like a piece of trash when I don't.

Because it makes me feel secure. Whenever I go out in public wearing something I don't feel comfortable in, I don't feel as confident.

this

Review Brah?

Reviewdad is cool af

I'm a Veeky Forums newfag

I'm just here to get an idea of what's hot and what's not to start presenting myself better. There's an immediate difference, I'm talking one day difference, in being a bum and wearing shitty clothes with a shitty face and haircut and waking up to a day with a new haircut, clean face, and a nice combination of nice clothes. People are so much more receptive, I feel much more confident, I'm nicer, people are nicer, birds are singing, etc.

I want to harness that power for myself.

First impression is the most important

Lol no. I do love review brah, though.

he's a math teacher irc

cuz theyre ugly themselves

crippling fixation on physical beauty

Because my cordovan oxfords > your shitty sneakers

I'm broke so I'm obsessed with getting value for money.

because they enable me to intricately express myself as an animal that uses non verbal communication 80% of the time.