What color would you get?

What color would you get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've already got a green. I buy a lot of green because it usually works well on me. After green I'd pick navy.

black
green
navy

depends on what colour your other clothing is

personally i like the maroon but kind of limits your choice for pants etc

can't go wrong with black or dark red i guess

Always liked the green ones but they are such memes now, use the black or dark red one if you live in a city

straight up numale shit. dont forget your blundstones and levis lmao.

white babaaaay

The dark red one would match my shoes. But a Black one would be nice for just basic everyday

ahahaha blundstones, go on. Craigslist and search boots for sale, there will be hundreds of blundstones ads. they are literally the worst most basic faggy boots you can buy and no one likes them.
>>>go with the black o course. these jackets fit really big also so get a smaller size .

one thing I noticed when looking at bombers like these is they all seem to fit huge, and I believe it's because they are being marketed at black peoples who wear all their clothes unnecessarily baggy

lol how are they a meme?

I thought they were dead, here in Melbourne, but I went out last night and I saw maybe half a dozen.

So what's the difference between the black one and the one above it?

I feel that in real life they'd look the same.

lol these jackets literally never go out of style

That's not true, you guys keep saying that but before the last couple of years I only saw these jackets a couple of times in my life and they were all on fat, middle-aged working-class guys that bought theirs when they were young and they were trendy.

btw there's two types they have a slim fit style also

in reality they do look ridiculous when u put one on, but they "look" nice sitting on the rack and they are warm well made I say

I copped the red a while ago, all my normie friends love it, get compliments all the time

Should I cop an Alpha Industrues bomber Veeky Forums? My old black one is done now and I was thinking of replacing it

no theyre gay, not fa

red or black

what a worthless opinion, classic bombers fit roomy

Burgundy slim alpha. I was a skinhead(nazi not gay) for years and would wear og alphas that made my head look like a peanut. It is cool how there are all these new fits.

Burgundy or navy, green is cringey if you're not an actual pilot and wearing black is for high schoolers

I just wear my dads old national front bomber.

How come you guys go for the slim ma-1 instead of the L-2B?

>slim bombers

>nazi not gay
it was probably both tho

people need to stop wearing these. they have been played out for literally 3 years since kanye wore one in 2014. let this meme die.

I have a sage alpha jacket, but I'd get an old black enormous men's one to wear oversized or a women's one in navy.

bombers have been a thing for like 50+ years easy, to think that they are played out because fucking kanye wore one is incredulous

Bombers may have always been worn but the just recently became a popular trend, you agree? To clarify, they entered a period where they became significantly more popular than they were before that period.
Now that trend is over or it is winding down, you also agree with this?
Meaning that when I see you wearing a bomber I do not think:
>bombers have always been worn and he has always worn them
what I see is:
>he is STILL wearing a bomber after the trend is over, he is poor and/or ill informed.

Meaning they are PLAYED OUT. You'll be able to wear them in a few years, maybe. But at this point you look un/fa/.
>that's just your opinion dude I wear what I want!

Yes of course you can wear what you want, but that doesn't mean you get to look fashionable wearing stuff that is out of fashion.

Fuck off trend hopping streetwear fag

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

are you a skin head? then green.
are you an angry navy father who intimidates your young daughters male friends? black or navy

>get maroon, that's one most interesting one.

Not one of you plebs said grey? /fa really did fall off...

any, as long as you remove that tacky red tag

> remove before flight tag

cringy af

Nice forward head posture there, chairforce.

I laughed

Fron military cuck to military cuck? Wow what an hero

None, because I'm not an insecure Veeky Forums lurker

no centrepiece (shoes/jacket) should ever be grey. unless it's not a centrepiece and just something u want to wear every once in a while

Lmao autism goes too far sometimes, you teens just worry too much about being cool

WTF are you talking willis

Saw some at ross the other day, i was gonna buy em but i had no money on my wallet lol, i think they were sellin em for like 30 bucks of somethin lol

I don't, I just tried to spell it out for this guy because he's got some dissonance going, or something.
He claims he doesn't care if it's Veeky Forums but that it's also important to him that it's fashionable and cool when he wears a thing at the exact time that thing is in a period of being unfashionable.

Most imbecilic post I've read today, congrats.

Is Ross any good?

That even a question?
youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

what I see is:
>he is STILL wearing a bomber after the trend is over, he is poor and/or ill informed

I pity you bro

DO I REMOVE THE TAG OR KEEP IT ON

>ah yes, a jacket that is 50 years old needs to be forgotten because some famous guy wore it and the mainstream now wears it, they surely most be memes

see
You can choose not to care about what is fashionable, I do that all the time. But you can't choose what is perceived as unfashionable at a given time. That's all I'm saying.

Why are you guys having trouble with this? Do you think that you get to wear unfashionable stuff but you're so special that people make exceptions to their perceptions when you're the one doing it?

Or is this one of those autistic failures to recognize minds exist outside your own, or something?

take it off. you look like a faggot with it on

navy or bust

All

Dank as fuck desu

don't be mad bro. They probably just literally ordered one and now you're ruining their
shopping high. GIve them some time and they'll realize they're just trend hopping Veeky Forumsggots who might as well just go to zara.

to add to my and your post: you know when you're un/fa/ when h&m sells your exact same style in masses.

>tfw I donated my old bomber recently

I was memeing with that post but ive bought really cheap stuff thats kind of worth it, it depends on what you find

Just bought another bomber jacket, its more comfy than my old one

Copped the red a while ago, it’s decent and my normie friends love it. I’m not too sure what to pair it with tho