How do I stop being a loser?

how do I stop being a loser?

>25
>waiter
>didn't finish AA degree
>only general skills (computers, people)

what are some jobs for people without degrees or marketable specialized skills? I need to find something with benefits and room for advancement before I am off my parents insurance.

construction maybe ?

You cannot be unskilled. Find that skill of yours and make it a business.

there's plenty of stuff you could do, but you should try to find something you either enjoy doing or you're good at.

Look at IT certifications. You can get your CCNA to start out and try for a decent job or A+/CCENT and do help desk for 6mo-1yr then get a decent job.

If you don't want to do IT there's so many different things you could do. Why don't you include some stuff you like or think you're good at so we can point you in the right diretion.

I mean I am not an electrician or a mathematician or even a programmer. I know my way around computers and people but that's not anything specialized, like I said.

I like computers, but is it enough just to have certifications? doesn't everything IT related require a degree? at least everything I've seen.

would you recommend A+ or CCENT?

>everything it related needs degree?

Not really. You can be a sys admin with a few certs. It's a boring/annoying job but it fits your ally immediately.

You can do electrical too which I'd imagine will pay more.

Finish your degree? I graduated At 25 (3 year degree)

Decide to finish your degree or try to advance from being waiter to possible restaurant manager. Hospitality management positions tend to favor experience over degrees.

Is computer science a good degree?

I've been looking into college and in the same boat as op.

Depends heavily on the school. Some schools have it as glorified IT. At mine, its heavily math based, and you learn things that are actually valuable and will get you the big monies.

CCNA. So I guess CCENT (ICND1) followed quickly by ICND2 to get the full CCNA.

but if you don't want to do anything with networking then there are other certs. I just think that's an easy one for anybody to make good money in really quickly.

I didn't say anything about a degree. I was saying if you have no degree and no experience, you can get a cert and get started either with a help desk job, or if you get a good enough cert(s) maybe a decent job.

nvm you probably meant to respond to makes cents now.

You arnt a doctor, lawyer or accountant what are you on about specialized skills? You think the people around you right now have specialized skills?

yeah. medical, electrical, hvac guys.

Yeah cool now go bring me my food jesus do you not get it? You didnt think it through nor did you try to upgrade yourself by acquiring more skills and certs NOR did you have aspirations then and now to work towards. You only want cash
. You will make a great waiter in my book.

Afaik CE is overall better for everything but finance and security.

Call your local electrical union. Tell them you want to become an apprentice. You will be a millionaire within 10 years.

Bring us some more bread you worthless piece of shit

U could kil your self?

I was thinking of doing A+ and then network+, is the cisco path better?