"Burn On Sight" items

What are some pieces that you are vehemently opposed to on principle? No obvious answers like yeezys or wallet chains.
BONUS CHALLENGE: reply to others with a fit that actually utilizes the item well

My first answer borders the obvious but idc, fuck these foreskin sweaters. Chimney neck shit is anime garbage

Mad you don't look good in them.

This piece of shit on any colour.

Please post a pic of you in yours

>
doo itt

- henley shirts
- desert boots
- flip-flops
- destroyed light wash (or white) jeans
- pleated anything
- cargo shorts, shorts below top of the knee, basketball shorts, plaid shorts, chubbies
- checkered Vans
- Sperry's
- popular culture graphic tees
- "drug rug" sweaters
- traditional monogramming
- brand monogram prints (e.g. Coach, LV)
- Foamposites
- cartoon-y Bape hoodies and imitations
- Cork wedges
- Longchamp handbags
- Lily Pulitzer anything
- seersucker print
- gingham print
- aztec/tribal/etc Patagonia
- most flannel
- white collared shirt (with colored torso)
- "puffy" jackets
- numbered meme tees (it was funny 4 years ago)
- pyrex/off-white anything

Above all else, ill-fitting suits. There is nothing that burns me to the core hotter and deeper than watching some college senior slink into an interview with some parachute pant two-piece they bought out of necessity. Add pinestripe, pocket square, square toe shoe, and some pitiful geometric patterned tie as well. Absolutely infuriating.

I dont look good I it either but, I'm not mad at those who do

Hehdhhsj

Geez buddy post something you do like

>I'm not mad at those who do
Good, it'd be strange to be mad at people who don't exist

I agree on all accounts expect puffy jackets. I don't wear them but I think they can be well utilized to make cool silhouettes

I would agree on that, it's mostly dependent on the body type. They're a hard pass for me because I'm a stick.

Fuck this. I'm appalled that these get the acceptance they do here. Every variation is hot garbage. The high-tops aren't any better. Fuck Vans

i wore them 10 years ago as a highschooler
they're not for adults

>pieces that you are vehemently opposed to on principle?

Anything Rick Owens. I would sooner put my dick in a meat grinder and crank the harndle faster than a spastic fourth grader sharpening his pencil, than I would wear ANYTHING designed by Rick Owens.

counterpoint: these fucking shoes

This. Fucking hete these glorified garbage bags

Jack Wolfskin
And Vans/Thrasher (if the people cant even kickflip)

Counterpoint:
>dont pretend youre hiking as a daily routine, noone cares
>skate or die

Supreme and anything else that looks like it was $5 from Walmart but actually costs $500+

flip flops
shirttails out that are not square-cut
baseball caps
Anything obviously the wrong size ("skinny", falling off the waist or shoulders, etc.)

Fuccboi fashion t shirts/hoodies that have loads of v's and x's splattered all over them.

> VirginWalk.jpg

polo shirts and boat shoes

Agree with basically everything

explain whats wrong with pleated anything. I really like pleated skirts and dresses

I kinda like them but I don't see why they're as iconic as they are. There are a lot of similar shoes that can easily fill the same role where as for example converse are really one of a kind.

seconded, pleats are cute!

>checkered vans
Fucking this. Why are these even a thing

Opposed to utilitarian clothes on principal?

I saw the size of your list and thought you were full of shit, but nope, I agree on all counts.

t. Cucked by someone who wears vans ?
Theyre just shoes christ. They look dope with slim jeans

Please finish high school before posting here

Damn. Not even autistic, you were correct on all counts.

God damn this is comprehensive.

I disagree on pleats. While they're out of fashion for men, like someone else said they're nice on dresses and skirts, and there's nothing wrong with a box pleat in the back of a dress shirt to allow more motion, especially if the shirt will be covered by a jacket most of the time.

I'd like to add:
- excessive zippers
- untied/unlaced/intentionally oversized shoes, especially timbs, especially worn with baggy sweatpants
- jeans cuffed just once, especially if the cuff is more than an inch tall
- shirt that is designed to be tucked in not tucked in
- suits with low waisted pants, even if it's really slim cut
- low waisted pants in anything but a casual setting

That's most of it for me

>v neck tees
>boat shoes
>neon/bright plaid
>ball crushing jeans
>yeezys, god i fucking hate yeezys. it's not even the shoe its just the fact that the general public picks that as like the most iconic sneaker of the 2010s is just sad.
>poorly fitted suiting
>dark brown leather shoes

The word dope is only used by faggot whitebois in between vape hits, who wear graphic "Tapout" shirts. You know the type. They have monster energy drink stickers and that gay fox logo sticker on all their shit.

>ass pockets that are anything but minimalist

I really dont get how people can bash on yeezies and then WORSHIP this garbage

yeah, the grey sole looks shit imo. i think with a trouser these could give off tech vibes, but only if they were all black.

>henley shirts

somebody is out of shape

Good list senpai

>pleated anything
I agree with the everything except this. Pleats rock

nawh theyre dope

Addressing pleats: menswear, not women's. I'm sure there are good examples of pleats, but tired Dockers just stick in my mind.

i mean menswear specifically. but yeah, dockers and those khakis for middle aged men suck

>shilling 4 oldskools
im ded

Pleats look like utter shit on most men. It's not even that they're out of fashion. They just look like utter shit.

They feel so nice.

Then chances are you're wearing the wrong size normally or sort of fat and the pleats give you more freedom.

No. Pleats are there for comfort when sitting your weight doesn't affect this

Comfort if you're on the heavier side, nigga, just accept it.

what ever faggot

Those are chunky, minimal, easy, and I kind of like them. Yeezy shit is just underthought and overdone busy nonsense

kys

Okay. Why?

Would look really good with some Rick or Julius cargos, imo. The grey soles look lame now, but I think they'd look great after some wear and tear.

Looks straight out of ToysRus

NMD's and EQT's and anything similar, the silhouette is so fucking ugly, they look like a big pointy triangle ramp devoid of shape and only absolute mindless cunts wear them anyway

>what is Homme Plissé Issey Miyake

>hating on drug rugs & vans
eat shit. everything else is correct though, especially cargo shorts, fuck cargo shorts.

pleats are great and very much in fashion you dorks
uniqlo chino wearing geeks

I really like these shoes but this image fucking annoys me. The fucking cuff at the back is folded in a bit and im so angry

>henley shirts

I like these but you got so many others on there I agree with that im now reconsidering my stance

:(

What's wrong with sperrys?
>Inb4 muh daddy's money
I bought my own you anorexic faggots

This is my only grailed brand. Its not that i cant afford it, but i don't feel comfortable spending $300 on pleated synthetic sweatpants. but if i get to a point when $300 is throwaway money, i'm going to get a full outfit.

>mfw i went to the workshop and a chubby manlet chinese kid was wearing full homme plisse while using a lathe and getting covered in woodchips.

>likes drug rugs and vans
>hates cargo shorts

Not sure if Phish fan or Redditor.

They make my chest itchy, like a deep V with a flap. I don't get it, hence why I don't like them.

I've worn Sperry's since I was in middle school because they're a practical non-slip leather shoe my father and his father wore. They're a significant part of my childhood (silly imagery like lining up your shoes next to Dad's) that I hold pretty dear and I thought it was unique. Now seeing literally everyone wear them kind of ruins that, so I just hate them now.

>implying sperrys are expensive in the first place

lol. They look like shit, you milk toast faggot.

>destroyed light wash (or white) jeans
Agreed. My dad wears white jeans exclusively (and has for decades) so buying shoes for him is always a massive risk. I want to buy him some since he's just wearing these all-black walking shoes.

You realize the synthetic aspect is the entire reason that they're pleated the way they are?

I've actually burned some old rags and socks with holes in the last week. Gives off good heat but only for a few minutes, less smoke than from wood.

Joggers,anything zumiez,uniqlo/h&m shit thats imitating high fashion,rompers,bracelets,male earrings,tattoos,and basketball shorts

also ankle socks, not wearing long socks with pants, and wearing those shitty nike elite socks or any long socks with shorts

i wear these but i'm in high school. soon as i have a real job i'm saving for some common projects or whatever. productive members of society can wear sneakers but please not Old Skools

PLEASE DO NOT SPEAK ILL OF PAPA RICK
IF HE GETS ANGRY HE MIGHT CRUSH YOU

graphic tees are a plague

>"milk toast"
kek

>desert boots
>boat shoes
>flip flops
>patagonia
>gingham
>flannel
>puffy jackets
I guess I'm too frat, and I'm not even in a frat.

>light wash destroyed jeans
>checkered vans
I just have bad taste, but I like these
>seersucker and gingham
Can you tell me why? I like both and seersucker is max comfy
>sperrys
I can see why you hate them, but personally I like them

This is Veeky Forums what do you expect from a bunch of skeletons?

lmao this looks like a fucking thneed