WTC Jacket?

Just saw this movie, so effay

well there is a chink knockoff on amazon already, but a real nice actual jacket idk. it was custom made for the movie of course.

How many of these threads will we have to endure?

lol this is almost as bad as all those aspies who bought the drive jacket

At least drive was a half decent movie.

Blade Runner 2049 sucks ass.

2049 is one of the best movies Hollywood has made this decade.

Sad to see the aspies latching onto it so hard, when the whole film is an implicit criticism of NEETness.

t. giga-brainlet

The film sucked

>soundtrack too loud. Didnt inspire awe or wonder like the first Blade Runner soundtrack
>plot took forever to go nowhere
>no lingering questions at the end like the original
>One dimensional characters
>Gosling's incredible talent totally wasted on a character even more autistic than The Driver.
>Lots of violent scenes with no real point. It's like they wanted to appeal to super hero movie fans or something with some random action scenes.
>I barely cared about his love interest because she was so robotic.
>The demographics of Blade Runner Los Angeles suddenly changed from majority Asian, to mostly white with blacks and some Russian influence thrown in.

I liked the cinematography and some of the architecture in the film though.

All valid to semi-valid points. None of which stand to refute my point that it was by FAR one of the bests films Hollywood has produced in ages.

Fair enough.

I think the last new movie I enjoyed was Wiener Dog.

I think the film went for something different and it worked

The Original Bladerunner was a fantastic setting, this was a fantastic story.

The original had next to no mystery in regards to the storyline, Deckard kills the replicants, that's it story-wise. It DID however, perfect the setting, and the stagnant nature of the narrative added to this, the new film does the reverse.

>The original had next to no mystery in regards to the storyline

It was never revealed if Deckard was a replicant or not.

The autistic obsession with that unwearable jacket is made even more mind blowing by the fact that Jared Leto was the most effay character in that movie and his style is completely ignored in these discussions.

Noragis look gay on gweilo.

All I can say about the jacket is find something semi similar, lets not forget the Drive jacket....

This movie was literally Drive adapted for Sci-Fi. Shit as a Blade Runner sequel, good as a Sci-Fi movie.

Shut the fuck up tanner

I saw the movie. I can understand why you guys want the coat.
I would ask you to do this for me: get some squared shoulders and muscular deltoids going before you try this at home.

I'd agree with both of you guys, mostly.
I would say some things, though:

*Could anyone really compete with Vangelis for the soundtrack?
*Could making it more action-oriented have actually helped it? I mean, similarly, if they make it more of it's own movie then it's less you have to compare to the original. Maybe it helps you enjoy it for what it is?
*Implying superior Chinese did not go off-world and leave that shithole to the spooks and white trash.

eat shit spencie poo

Wrong.

his style is literally a noragi and some leg shit in his neck. lmao if u think u can wear this

You really want to just state something like that without backing it up whatsoever?

(btw, I'm not your enemy. I just want to know what's so great about it, since the trailers made me skeptical)

Also, Magnoli Clothiers of course. Why are people so bad at researching this sort of thing these days?

You need the body style and jawline for this to not look autistic.

watch it dude (watch the first one though beforehand) it blew me away

I need reasons, mate. I hate Hollywood.

I went as K for a Halloween party it was kinda fun

No one knew who I was supposed to be unless I told them though